Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria (15215 Views)

NLNG Online Assessment Test Invite 2023. / I Was Invited For Job Assessment By Dangote Industries (online) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by olazmem1: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Hello guys,
Pls do we have anyone here who's yet to write his assessment test?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by toygod2: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
How much the company can pay the successful candidates sef, for the graduate trainee post?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ichiefrancis: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
If they intend to do a background check, I have nothing to worry about. They are free to go ahead. I pray God to help me get through. I love to work with them.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ujahsolo89: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Hello Guys, Is there any update
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Zhienart(f): 6:40am On Dec 11, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
ujahsolo89:
Hello Guys,
Is there any update

I heard they sent regret mail to some persons yesterday
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by AleleOgor(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2018
please those that applied for the post of a Compliance Officer, have they being invited for aptitude test or interview?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by DeKuhl: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2018
Zhienart:
[color=#006600][/color]

So has anyone received a congratulatory message?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by chrisluci: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Zhienart:
[color=#006600][/color]

How authentic is this news?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by chrisluci: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Has anybody received a regret email here
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by victory148(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
chrisluci:
Has anybody received a regret email here
Did you receive?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by toygod2: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
I think this recruitment is for their new opening at sagamu area
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by chrisluci: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
victory148:

Did you receive?

Nope. I just wanted to be sure the regret mail info is correct
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Zhienart(f): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
chrisluci:

How authentic is this news?
Pls ignore, its not authentic, I got a wrong info
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by fall2019: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2018
toygod2:
How much the company can pay the successful candidates sef, for the graduate trainee post?
30 ;Dk
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Yinbanjonic(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
I just got regret mail now
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Jakezuma: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yinbanjonic:
Me too.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Tiempo: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please what message did u get when u clicked the submit button on the online assessment. I was in a hurry and forgot to read it and they said it was very important
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by CallofDuty(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
ichiefrancis:
If they intend to do a background check, I have nothing to worry about. They are free to go ahead. I pray God to ihelp me get through. I love to work with them.
please how much were de offering for the position??
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Tiempo: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Tiempo:
Please what message did u get when u clicked the submit button on the online assessment. I was in a hurry and forgot to read it and they said it was very important
pls i need an answer
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by chrisluci: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

What did you apply into, the graduate trainee program?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by kingkuntaval: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tiempo:

pls i need an answer

A page popped up , I think it read "your response has been recorded " or so, I can't remember the the exact verbiage.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Tiempo: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
kingkuntaval:

A page popped up , I think it read "your response has been recorded " or so, I can't remember the the exact verboage.
Thank you.but why did they now say it was very important lol
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
chrisluci:

What did you apply into, the graduate trainee program?
Yes and you?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by chrisluci: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

Yes and you?

Same bro. But I haven't gotten any message
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
chrisluci:

Which day you did the test?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Daheru(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2018
Tiempo:

Thank you.but why did they now say it was very important lol

So dat u'll know if u completed the assessment successfully or not.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Daheru(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2018
chrisluci:

Same here. I took mine last week Friday
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by chrisluci: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

Which day you did the test?

Thursday last week
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2018
chrisluci:

Thursday last week
You will still hear from them either success mail or regret mail
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ujahsolo89: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wow, this is so serious oooo....
I am yet to hear from them although i wrote the test on Thursday too.
I am very sure they are talking their time to consider the volume of those who partook in the test.
May God favor us all in our search for good paying job.
Sorry to those who got regret mail. It is only a testament that your miracle is on the way and God will surely visit you at the point of your next application with the good news you have been waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ujahsolo89: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
The mail I've been eating for finally came through this night.
And u. said to say it is a regret mail. I had high hopes of getting this job but God has better plans.
I wish all of Us great success in achieving our desired jobs in Christ name, Amen!

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ujahsolo89: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
The mail I've been waiting for finally came through this night.
And u. said to say it is a regret mail. I had high hopes of getting this job but God has better plans.
I wish all of Us great success in achieving our desired jobs in Christ name, Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Mistakes When Accepting Offer Letters By Rita Babalola / Should I Accept This Job Offer? / Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.