Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria (15212 Views)

NLNG Online Assessment Test Invite 2023. / I Was Invited For Job Assessment By Dangote Industries (online) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by toygod2: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
ujahsolo89:
The mail I've been waiting for finally came through this night.
And u. said to say it is a regret mail. I had high hopes of getting this job but God has better plans.
I wish all of Us great success in achieving our desired jobs in Christ name, Amen!

OMO , NAWA OOOO shocked

See funny mail here
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Tiempo: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Thank you for your interest and giving us the opportunity to consider your application for the role of Graduate Trainee.

While you were successful at the test, you did not meet the set criteria for this scheme, hence your profile will be kept on our waitlist for the next eighteen months for emerging roles that may fit your profile.
See what they sent me. Abeg those guys are not serious. Criteria for graduate trainee. And am below 26. Done nysc. Why did I now write the test

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by chrisluci: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
ujahsolo89:
The mail I've been eating for finally came through this night.
And u. said to say it is a regret mail. I had high hopes of getting this job but God has better plans.
I wish all of Us great success in achieving our desired jobs in Christ name, Amen!

I got the same message... What's the meaning of that nonsense of an email... How can one pass a test, and next thing is grammar... These recruiters need to repent!

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Daheru(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Tiempo:
Thank you for your interest and giving us the opportunity to consider your application for the role of Graduate Trainee.

While you were successful at the test, you did not meet the set criteria for this scheme, hence your profile will be kept on our waitlist for the next eighteen months for emerging roles that may fit your profile.
See what they sent me. Abeg those guys are not serious. Criteria for graduate trainee. And am below 26. Done nysc. Why did I now write the test
Got same
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ichiefrancis: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2018
The salary is negotiable.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by trophee(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tiempo:

Did you study engineering?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by trophee(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tiempo:

Did you study engineering
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by CallofDuty(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
ichiefrancis:
If they intend to do a background check, I have nothing to worry about. They are free to go ahead. I pray God to help me get through. I love to work with them.
Hello Sir... Please any info yet from flour Mills as per this position?? undecided embarassed
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Dblaiz(f): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ojaydedon(m): 3:08am On Mar 06, 2019
I got an email for the test. they said I should acknowledge the mail. should I reply the mail?
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by olazmem1: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
ojaydedon:
I got an email for the test. they said I should acknowledge the mail. should I reply the mail?

Yes, should reply
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by AlienRobot: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2019
FMN usually base it assessment on elementary/general mathematics, verbal reasonings, logical reasonings and critical reasonings

For past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ngoziimmaculata: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Please those of you that applied for this job in the year 2018 Did you later get it because I was invited for their online test tomorrow being 24th August 2022. If you still have any material that could help me prepare for the test please share it
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ngoziimmaculata: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Please those of you that applied for this job in the year 2018 Did you later get it because I was invited for their online test tomorrow being 24th August 2022. If you still have any material that could help me prepare for the test please share it[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Damselkid: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2022
ngoziimmaculata:
Please those of you that applied for this job in the year 2018 Did you later get it because I was invited for their online test tomorrow being 24th August 2022. If you still have any material that could help me prepare for the test please share it
I was invited for the test tomorrow by 10:00am, anybody vwith past questions �
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by FunmilayoDeborh: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2022
I applied for this too, I would like to know how their process is
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by chicalle(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
They also sent me the message ooo
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by ObiAda14: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Somebody should start a new trend for our set. I was looking for FMN graduate trainee 2022 nairaland but I could not find. It is way easier to pass across info to ourselves when we have our trend.
Before someone say I should do it, I don't know how
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by OMOIBUKUN: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Whatapp group link
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/EGvAmd8PdQq3yrj2ULVUDg
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Coforever: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Those that have written the test,did you fill the form before the test? Or within the time frame required? Please help,my test is today.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by aranka1994(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
The Test was awesome and we pray for the best

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by EmmanuelTimmy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please can someone create a whatsapp group. My test is on friday.

https:///FIzKp6gOkTODANoEMLrqGh

I have created one
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Fabians009(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abeg e Don reach our side for the flour mill graduate trainee. I need past questions. Pls help a brother. Thanks

olazmem1:

I guess they've changed their mode of Aptitude Test center. I think it's better being an Online Assessment, it'll definitely reduces risk of life syndrome

I also applied for graduate trainee and it's been postponed to Friday 5:30pm
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Fabians009(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abeg e Don reach our side for the flour mill graduate trainee. I need past questions. Pls help a brother. Thanks

aranka1994:
The Test was awesome and we pray for the best
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by TheIbukunoluwa(f): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Who else got a mail for a third assessment? Scheduled for tomorrow 2nd Sept 2022
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by PrinceFola(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2022
TheIbukunoluwa:
Who else got a mail for a third assessment? Scheduled for tomorrow 2nd Sept 2022
I'm with you
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by k2kbabawale: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
ObiAda14:
Somebody should start a new trend for our set. I was looking for FMN graduate trainee 2022 nairaland but I could not find. It is way easier to pass across info to ourselves when we have our trend.
Before someone say I should do it, I don't know how
please is there anyone that has been invited for fmn 2022 graduate trainee interview
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Mbata09: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2022
Please, any update on FMN after the third stage??
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by lordraff: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
EdoBoy90:
Please is anyone with FMN past questions?

Check out these FREE FLOUR MILLS NIGERIA PAST QUESTIONS.. I'm sure you'll find it helpful.
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by lordraff: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
kingkuntaval:

Pls what kind of questions were asked?

Check the last page of this thread to get free past questions
Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Mercy6565: 5:51pm On Mar 20
Hi everyone ..please is there anyone that is writing the FMN assessment for graduate trainee 2024

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria by Davkeyz001(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21
Yea I am writing also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Mistakes When Accepting Offer Letters By Rita Babalola / Should I Accept This Job Offer? / Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.