Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Meet 31-year-old Man Who Is Dating A 91-year-old Woman (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 31-year-old Man Who Is Dating A 91-year-old Woman (photos) (1235 Views)

Photo Of A 91 Years Old Woman That Got Married To 73 Years Old Boyfriend / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 31-year-old Man Who Is Dating A 91-year-old Woman (photos) by memez: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
31-year-old Kyle Jones who is dating a 91-year-old woman, Marjorie McCool has revealed why he is love with her. The pair have a whopping 60 years between them.

In a new documentary series, Extreme Love, the couple are put in the limelight as Kyle explains his penchant for older ladies. Yes, this is not his first time.

Jones says that he is just ‘wired’ that way, and has previously gone for women in their 70s, 80s and 90s.

Marjorie also gave her perspective on the relationship, saying that she was flattered when Kyle chatted her up.

She said:

“When I first met Kyle, I was quite thrilled. It’s very flattering to have a younger guy chase you and he was very nice.

“Sometimes I feel like he’s another son… until we hop in bed, then I feel different.

News from Gistmore >> http://gistmore.com/meet-31-year-old-man-who-is-dating-a-91-year-old-woman

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Meet 31-year-old Man Who Is Dating A 91-year-old Woman (photos) by memez: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2018

Re: Meet 31-year-old Man Who Is Dating A 91-year-old Woman (photos) by Forreellinc: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Meet 31-year-old Man Who Is Dating A 91-year-old Woman (photos) by ellagabs(f): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
may b her account balance is very long, the smart dude is patiently waiting for her demise.
Re: Meet 31-year-old Man Who Is Dating A 91-year-old Woman (photos) by IamD18: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Meet 31-year-old Man Who Is Dating A 91-year-old Woman (photos) by MJBOLT: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
this is child abuse,60 years gap shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet 31-year-old Man Who Is Dating A 91-year-old Woman (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
ellagabs:
may b her account balance is very long, the smart dude is patiently waiting for her demise.

Abi her life insurance is more than a million dollars, leeches everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Total Number Of Ladies Have You Laid With? / I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks / My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.