Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,373 members, 7,954,513 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African (1265 Views)

The Difference Between South African Girls And Nigerian Girls - SA Lady (Video) / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by esthil: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Well let me just go straight to the point without wasting much time. I met this girl online and she is from South Africa and a single mum which I don't seem to care about. At first we were just friends until feeling started developing and automatically that was that we started dating. Though the relationship was online I really liked her and she liked me too. Matter of fact she told me she love me and honestly I love her too. she is even planning to come to Nigeria for a visit but I told her not to because I'm putting one or two things in order. Matter of fact the way I love this girl have never loved anybody like her. What I love about her the most isthat she loves me just the way I want to be loved and again another thing I love about her is that she's always challenging me to be a better person like for instance when I told her about a project I'm working on immediately she started giving me ideas. She even offer to send me money but I told her no. She said she has no intention for games that she's hoping that this will lead to marriage and I'm okay with that although I told her that I won't be ready to settle yet until maybe two years from now and she's cool with that. we have even agreed that if we were to get married she will have to move to Nigeria because that's where my business is but the problem is I told my parents about her and they were not happy that I'm dating is South African. My mum totally freaked out. I don't know what to do I'm really confused normally this is the kind of girl I would like to spend the rest of my life with but I don't want to marry a girl without my parents consent because she's leaving her family to come and live with me the last thinh she needs is to face hostile in-laws. Please help me what do I do fellow nairaland does help me
Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is a matter of dialogue, appeal and education.

Sit your beloved parents down and educate them on whatever misconception they have about you marrying a South African , show them how much things are going well between you two and appeal for them to give you a chance.

Have a dialogue! Very simple cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by Blakjewelry(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Audio love BTW have your parents been to South before? What is your pips beef with South Africans
Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

Sit your beloved parents down and educate them on whatever misconception they have about you marrying a South African , show them how much things are going well between you two and appeal for them to give you a chance.

Op, do that before "imes" comes ooo gringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Op, do that before "imes" comes ooo gringrin

grin grin grin

And why should it be before Imes comes?
Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

grin grin grin

And why should it be before Imes comes?
He'll be vindicated cheesygringrin
Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
they're probably scared she'd go xenophobic on you..
best thing is to invite her down here for like a dinner or something.. let your parent get to know her more.. could help change their perception about her.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by Rilley(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Have you checked her HIV status grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by Kurtis02(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rilley:
Have you checked her HIV status grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
how sure are u that u not chatting with a fellow naija guy based in southy who is posing as a southy girl cheesy.be vigilant o cheesy
Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by highcurrent: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
OP, I think your parents are scared because they don't really know her.

coupled with the series of things they have known south Africans for. may be you need to invite down here, so your parents gets to know her.

OP, besides na just ONLINE you know her, E remain to know her OFFLINE.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by NLSavage: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
I am sure it's lilianofentse
Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
you know South Africans killed our brother xenophobia . you just have to explain to them she is not the one that killed xenophobia grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by esthil: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
how sure are u that u not chatting with a fellow naija guy based in southy who is posing as a southy girl cheesy.be vigilant o cheesy
we do video chat and WhatsApp call. She's legit
Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by esthil: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate
Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by lilianofentse(f): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
NLSavage:
I am sure it's lilianofentse
hei do I know you? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by iTearHerToto: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
The AIDS we have in naija is enough. They don't want you to go bring more. We no go gree o we no go gree
[img]https:///view/never-not-sike-you-thought-shannon-sharpe-gif-13950022.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
esthil:
we do video chat and WhatsApp call. She's legit
ok oo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - / Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! / Practical Solution Is Needed Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.