Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks (1254 Views)

Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks by Whizzy080(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Before I start pls I know I'm at fault too
Please just understand me abeg no insult

It all happen when I and my friend went to visit his gf at her working while in the office I spot this girl(kinda pretty) I poke my friend he laugh and said I should try my best na,but there was a problem.his gf and my gf do stay together and sometimes my gf do visit her roommate at d same work place.so the girl know my gf we left that day without saying a word to her after few days I told my friend's gf that I like her coworker she laugh and said that since dat day we visited with her bf(my friend) that d girl has not been herself she told her I'm cute but has already spoil things by telling her I'm her roommie bf she shouldn't eye me
Fast forward...I chat her on fb she told me she has a bf(shakara oo but true)I immediately dropped my intention,one faithful day she called that she wanna see me I rejected she texted pleading I agreed she came sleep over we played(normal thing) she seems nice and friendly I develop more feeling for her,as she got to d office in the morning she threatens me that we should stop whatever we think we're doing that both my gf and her coworker are her friends she feel bad betraying them I said ok no p..brethren this girl keeps coming back whenever she feels like having fun and confess she loves me I fell for it,I didn't know if I was on a spell or what..the whole thing seems complicated but I kinda like which makes it hard to discard hard
Re: I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks by taylor89(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks by Pubichairs(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
cheesy this woman..wrapper

Till u give am belle u will blame de devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks by Playstation1: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Haq Haq Haq Haq Haq
I Laff U in spiritual power
Re: I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks by bestabigaelever(f): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
If I get you right... You got gf but still have feelings and play with another girl
She comes anytime to have fun with you and u think it's manipulated
Tell me if you are not enjoying it

I think you need help psychologically. you are confused
It's part of the a disorder Mrs Adisa is discussing with us in Mantal health 405

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
freshupdates:
The girl picture sef we no see, thought you were going to post the girl’s picture oh....By the way, I help gain access to your partner’s WhatsApp Account remotely without touching his/her phone, even if he/she lives far away from you. I will send you my tutorial for free but if you can’t go through the stress of doing it yourself then you can pay for my service 3k. if you need this WhatsApp me 081,05,08,21,36
Tutorial is free??
Re: I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks by Khd95(m): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2019
Which kind ojuelegbe Engrish u rake type so

Na by force to speak Queen's English ni, why did you just express ur self in pigin because I had difficulties understanding you

"My friend's gf coworker rookie....." Wtf
Re: I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks by femi4: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2019
bestabigaelever:
If I get you right... You got gf but still have feelings and play with another girl
She comes anytime to have fun with you and u think it's manipulated
Tell me if you are not enjoying it

I think you need help psychologically. you are confused
It's part of the a disorder Mrs Adisa is discussing with us in Mantal health 405
Why do some men find it difficult to turn down sex offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks by Lightangel65: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2019
femi4:

Very true men act like Savage beasts.
Re: I Want To Get Over This Girl Please Help,thanks by bestabigaelever(f): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2019
femi4:
I tire o

(1) (Reply)

She Is Nice And Lovely BUT / Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage / Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.