Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing (19108 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
buzugee:

how the hell did you end up in US virgin islands ? nigerians una dey waka sha. you do know tim duncan is from their right ? he is from st croix. i may come out to st thomas for a bit of snorkeling myself.

Since u are bent on derailing this tread, I will answer your questions.

Yes I do know Tim Duncan is from ST Croix, I lived in St Croix for years before Moving to St Thomas recently. Yes, Snorkeling is awesome.  Business opportunity is what made us move here from Atlanta Georgia. It is a beautiful island.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by slimnike(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
I'm sure one carton will last you guys for a Year, but it depends on how often Your Husband ''goes there''. Anywayz, nice one, atleast you guys play safe. grin grin grin
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by buzugee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2010
tolutara:

Since u are bent on derailing this tread, I will answer your questions.

Yes I do know Tim Duncan is from ST Croix, I lived in St Croix for years before Moving to St Thomas recently. Yes, Snorkeling is awesome.  Business opportunity is what made us move here from Atlanta Georgia. It is a beautiful island.
hun if you are waiting for responses for your thread, you will wait for a long time. responses come in dribs and drabs. they trickle in slowly. however if you are bored like me, you basically just engage whoever is in the forum and take the conversation anywhere you want to. or at least that is what i do.

i digress, wow i bet you have a wonderful life out there. when i was doing a 'cardiac rhythm analysis' short course in chicago, one of my course mates was from st thomas. she was always trying to get me to come out there. somehow i am always fascinated by places that are mostly black but have a western vibe to it. places like the virgin island, barbados, belize, puerto rico etc. so tell me about life over there. do you feel at home ? do you prefer it to atlanta ? how long have you lived in the virgin islands as a whole ? do you get animosity from the locals ?
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
will post some pics for you
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by buzugee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2010
tolutara:

will post some pics for you
aahhh thanks
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
here are some

Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by buzugee(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2010
truly paradise
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
more
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
more

Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by buzugee(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
tis simply amazing. you must feel like you are on vacation 24 7.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by mrkoma2012: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
@poster, Its uncomfortable especially when the cashier is been silly for a lady to buy condoms.My mrs use d contraceptive pill and religiously stick to the one pill at 8pm daily routine rate of consumption and it has failed us yet
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by axeman85(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
interesting thread.
Personally, shame no dey gree me go buy am ooo. as i dey shame die cant imagine asking for condoms. so i dont really have need to buy them as i no dey do mago maago about. shikena.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by baslone: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
. . . A nd you be man
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by member479760: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2010
Buying CDs should not be an issue, it should be the same as buying bread.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Elpieda: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
, Oh my those are beautiful pictures, I will so love to have my honeymoon on this Island, WOW
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
Elpieda:

, Oh my those are beautiful pictures, I will so love to have my honeymoon on this Island, WOW

It is quite beautiful, the views are OMG, we love living here, has a Naija feel to it ,though no Naija food which i miss a great deal.

buzugee:

tis simply amazing. you must feel like you are on vacation 24 7.

I think after a while u kinda get used to it.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2010
more pics smiley

Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Elpieda: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2010
I need to get on one of those cruise ships, look at the clear water, Wow,
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by buzugee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2010
i would totally love to retire in st thomas or st croix. spend the rest of my days snorkeling and fishing  grin i dont know about naija again o jare. this one that police is killing people over 50 naira and people are beheading their own relatives and lecturers are getting stripped butt nekkid  cry
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^^^^^ Naaa, not me will love to be able to go home some day
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by buzugee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
tolutara:

^^^^^^ Naaa, not me will love to be able to go home some day
the only condition under which i am retiring in naija is that i will own a few asault rifles and a trunk of bullets. anything short of that ? me i no do. i need to be able to pump so much lead into any perpetrator, they will turn into pencil. anybody wey try me, i go turn am into 2B pencil. thats my mission in naija. person bring machete come my house say he wan behead one of my family because he hear say our head go fetch good money for market, i go pump at least 1000 rounds into am. turn that mahfuka into a sieve. perforated like a mahfukaz
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2010
no surprises here . . . the immature, uncivil and the jobless found their way here and the thread went downhill too fast.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by strokein(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2010
wasnt this about condoms?
whats up with the pics?
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin

it was until Buzugee derailed the tread as predicted, lol
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
davidylan:

no surprises here . . . the immature, uncivil and the jobless found their way here and the thread went downhill too fast.

lol, Partially my fault too
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by buzugee(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
davidylan:

i know you aint talkin bou me  angry
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by buzugee(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
tolutara:

grin grin grin grin

it was until Buzugee derailed the tread as predicted, lol
grin grin my bad
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by kabukabu(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
On the subject of condoms:
anyone too ashamed to buy condoms,male or female deserves to spend at least six months with gonorhea or the clap, burning their privates, its 2010, wake up
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by kabukabu(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
On the Pics:
The best place to retire comfortably is Latin America,your dollar/euro goes far,you can hire maids,butlers very cheap,houses are cheap too,most are close to the ocean or beautiful countryside and their taxes are lower than europe and the US.You can live without fear in some like peru,chile,ecuador,uruguay, very nice.Stay away from Mexico,honduras and colombia.
Even Americans are retiring in these places living like kings on very small income.whats the use building a fortress in naija,when you cannot go outside? cheesy cheesy.
Buy a luxury car only to dodge potholes.I want to retire living like James bond but without the gunfights and car chases.Just beautiful women under palm trees grin
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Rastamann: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
The same thing happened to my the first time I bought a condom in Nigeria. There is notin wrong in a lady buying a male condom. The dude was just tryin to be funny. Though most times, I go in company of my wife to buy it. No big deal! The laughing dudes were just being stupid.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by buzugee(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
kabukabu:

On the Pics:
The best place to retire comfortably is Latin America,your dollar/euro goes far,you can hire maids,butlers very cheap,houses are cheap too,most are close to the ocean or beautiful countryside and their taxes are lower than europe and the US.You can live without fear in some like peru,chile,ecuador,uruguay, very nice.Stay away from Mexico,honduras and colombia.
Even Americans are retiring in these places living like kings on very small income.whats the use building a fortress in naija,when you cannot go outside? cheesy cheesy.
Buy a luxury car only to dodge potholes.I want to retire living like James bond but without the gunfights and car chases.Just beautiful women under palm trees grin
hmmmm dunno about all dat my brother. south america is a very dangerous place. life may appear normal for a period of time but when it jumps off, it really jumps off. those hispanics are very hot blooded people. they get extremely angry very easily and dont think twice about kidnapping folk
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by oluagness(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
Noting to be ashamed of. the guy you met was joking and you ought to have replied jokingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dating Accounts For Sale (match.com, Zoosk, Eharmony, POF, Okcupid, Tango Etc) / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.