Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing (19119 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by gowaga68: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2010
its not a big deal ,dont see any thing bad in that and it's not a funny issue here, at lest na ur moni u use buy am and who cares if na chop u wan go chop am ,they are silly and dont know their work that guy need to be sacked.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tpiah: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2010
when i just got married in 2004, didnt have much knowledge on contraceptives and we werent planning on having babies immediately either. I walked into a pharmacy at Asokoro to get some condoms. They had all sorts from Gold Circle to what nots. The lady at the counter seemed embarrassed that i was asking for condoms but i was more than happy to flash my double rings in her face, Then a man, i believe was the manager walked upto me and began to describe the differences. eventually i opted for the one he recommended was better. I got home and told my hubby, never to allow me go shopping for condoms again.

haha

that manager sef- probably na another thing dey worry am cheesy
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by sizzlers(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2010
na wa oohh!!
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Hopar: 1:40am On Aug 01, 2010
Well there is nothing bad. Equal gender right
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Hopar: 1:40am On Aug 01, 2010
Well there is nothing bad. Equal gender right
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by abrahym(m): 2:09am On Aug 01, 2010
it realy shameful
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by member479760: 6:05am On Aug 01, 2010
@poster, na only large u dey, try XL! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Odunnu: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2010
hmmmm
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Ranoscky(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Tosinville(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2010
For me it aint whatz up for a female buyin condoms for her man in a public place let ur man do dat for himself.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by ebunma: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2010
Sex is a sacred thing it will always be like that, from the side of the seller a kind of mockery and the buyer will always want to be a saint. Even those who are bold to buy it still have the same thing at the back of their mind. So forget them, lol,
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by bidemi12(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2010
i seriously wonder why anyone would object to a lady buying condoms. it is a fact that we all engage in sex and it is better to be protected. most nigerians are hypocrotics sha.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by RedBrick: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2010
Thats one thing my gf has sworn not to buy for me. . . angry
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by smalthing: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2010
my girl doesnt see anything bad in buyin it when coming over at the weekend, well,we r nt all the same
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by shileowo: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2010
during a football competition on naija tv, an advert was shown. a mother putting condomS in her daugthers bag wen going back to the university and telling telling her to take it easy. I dont understand the advert fully. I think sex is like showing people the level of intimacy at a point in time. May be
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by kilakhan(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2010
i dont find buying condoms embarassing, whats the big deal? the guy selling it, you buying and the others in the line are all getting some so whats the big deal, i am a guy and when the person at the counter is a girl i look her in the eye and ask for condoms and if she snickers I ask if she knows which is the best, usually has them protesting their innocence and me laughing my head off, cool
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Ranoscky(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2010
^ grin U don tey for d game O!

@shileowo

The mother know's dat her daughter has grown matured enough to 'shine congo', so she kept it in her bag for her to use it whenever she want's to 'shine congo', to prevent her from contactin HIV!
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by pash(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2010
as a girl if your not ashamed of buying condoms then your crazy

If you are ashamed to buy a condom then be really ready to but a Emtricitabine drugs. Fool
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by shileowo: 1:04am On Aug 02, 2010
@ranoscky

thanks. i watched the advert while the tv was muted. thats a good development in africa. i hope the girl will assist her mother by telling her how she used all the the condoms withing 2weeks of resumption so she can get enough for next semester. it can only make the world a better place. we will get there. AMEN
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tpiah: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2010
mother putting condomS in her daugthers bag wen going back to the university and telling telling her to take it easy

instead of encouraging her to face her studies?

does she expect her daughter to be a runs girl or something, because i dont quite get it.

of course the girl will/may be sexually active in school, but the mother get as e be.

maybe i'm too old fashioned sha.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by AloyEmeka8: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

maybe i'm too old fashioned sha.

You are not just old fashioned rather you are old.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tpiah: 2:19am On Aug 02, 2010
^^hey, you are very bush.

get over it.

Aloy_Emeka:

my mama is not just old fashioned rather she is old.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2010
Half done indomie tongue
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Carlosein(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

You are not just old fashioned rather you are old.

tpiah:

^^hey, you are very bush.

get over it.

grin grin grin
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by opuro(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2010
shileowo:

during a football competition on naija tv, an advert was shown. a mother putting condomS in her daugthers bag wen going back to the university and telling telling her to take it easy. I dont understand the advert fully. I think sex is like showing people the level of intimacy at a point in time. May be
if she cover her kongo,
what of her omun?
that is why most of them get
sagged omun
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by matiltomd(f): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2010
I walked into a store about 13months back to get a pack of condoms. A couple of guys and women were also in the store;the crowd was a bit much. The attendant just screamed 'Aunty,what do you want?". I replied coolly that i needed a pack of of condoms and the whole shop turned back to stare at me! I returned their stare and replied "I guess it's better than buying Postinor 2". Everyone just started laughing, In fact one woman had to tell me that "hey that was bold", But for crying out loud,I'm no kid please,
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by seyiphoto: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2010
matiltom_d:

I walked into a store about 13months back to get a pack of condoms. A couple of guys and women were also in the store;the crowd was a bit much. The attendant just screamed 'Aunty,what do you want?". I replied coolly that i needed a pack of of condoms and the whole shop turned back to stare at me! I returned their stare and replied "I guess it's better than buying Postinor 2". Everyone just started laughing, In fact one woman had to tell me that "hey that was bold", But for crying out loud,I'm no kid please,

hey nike gal I give it to you , you've gat guts, I'm a guy and I just walk up to the attendant & tell him/ her I need a pack of GOLD circle pls & b4 he or she can recover I immediately ask 'how much is it? ' with a straight face, I make like this is my bizness and no time for chitchat or any wise crack from a semi-illiterate dumbass
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Basildon1(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2010
matiltom_d:

That line could not not have been delivered better,  cheesy
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by SAGoddess: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2010
seyiphoto:

hey nike gal I give it to you , you've gat guts, I'm a guy and I just walk up to the attendant & tell him/ her I need a pack of GOLD circle pls & b4 he or she can recover I immediately ask 'how much is it? ' with a straight face, I make like this is my bizness and no time for chitchat or any wise crack from a semi-illiterate dumbass

I still don't get what the big deal is in buying condoms, really!
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by NaijaSisi(f): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2010
@topic even if I was shy, I would do as if it is nothing and would just buy it as if i am buying bread cheesy
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by fred4alabi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2010
i dont see anything embarassing in what you have done. anyone who is confient enough to buy condoms shows the person is modern and in vast with his environment. you could by a condom for several reasons.

i dont see why your husband is laughing as its not funny. i expect you to;

1. give that bloody cashier a bloody slap for his dirty comments (customers should be respected)
2. or ask your husband to go to the store and give the guy a dirty slap for you
3. or give your husband a dirty slap for not knowing what to do when his wife is embarassed by another guy.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Ranoscky(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2010
^
Hehehe

Fara balee. . .which 1 u no dey? grin . . .No. 3 is too harsh na? undecided. . .ko ma le to yen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) / I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.