Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested (41990 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday / El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by ogundeleai(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2018
awelekiti:
The liars are at it again. Once USA approves your visa, it means you've been cleared of any charges( if you were once indicted of one). Visa means, access or clearance . Atiku doesmt need any further approval anyfurther the visa has been issued to him. Only some gullible minds would believe this fake news. The man is on his way to the uk now, if he's not there already. No amount of apc lies would stop me from voting this man next year. Right-thinking Nigerians know we need him.
You also great scammer riding on gullible nature of average Nigerians..... Each time an applicant secure visa at US embassy there's always a Caveat that such visa is not guaranteed of admittance into United state... We all still remember numbers of foreigners that were rejected at entry point last year and a case of Nigeria lady who wept profusely because of the rejection after securing genuine visa still fresh in our memory.... I may not speak for other Nation but that of US is open secret that granting of Visa is not a guaranty as discretion is purely that of immigration at entry points.... While I believe dwelling on Atiku travel to US is not issue to be used for campaign, we must also ensure correctness of our proof before being laid in public arena...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by lexy2014: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2018
deomelo:

^^^^^^
From U.S. Immigration &
Customs Enforcement
(ICE)

Atiku is already PPE so according to the US presidential proclamation, Atiku can never ever obtain American Visa

Is travelling 2d US a requirement 4 being president of Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by Otsam(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2018
awelekiti:
The liars are at it again. Once USA approves your visa, it means you've been cleared of any charges( if you were once indicted of one). Visa means, access or clearance . Atiku doesmt need any further approval anyfurther the visa has been issued to him. Only some gullible minds would believe this fake news. The man is on his way to the uk now, if he's not there already. No amount of apc lies would stop me from voting this man next year. Right-thinking Nigerians know we need him.

But why should a sane government use another man's visa as their campaign strategy and some supposed sane people still follow them. Even if Atiku is faulty, this set of failures at the helm of affairs are worse. I hope their followers think right one day.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by MetaPhysical: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2018
misano:

Atiku is not D best in PDP. PDP might not get lots of votes from SS. The APC are going to use this thing to destroy him & I'm afraid will affect his popularity in D SS & SW SE.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2018
princekalani:
Pathetic souls. He will still enter US in due time, then you guys will change the music as usual, maybe then we will start hearing things like "Atiku forged passport to get visa" "Atiku gave $10,000,000 to the US ambassador to get the visa" etc. Shameless people, you said the man cannot risk going to the US because he will be arrested, Now he applied for the same visa and the same apc started making noise that American government should deny him, should APC not be happy that he is about to go to jail? why are they in panic mode. Funny lots.

ofcus apc should be happy they are daring atiku to a journey of no return but @ the same time they know atiku is not daft,he will seek diplomatic measures which explain why obasanjo is on board ... visa is not the problem here
Apc want atiku to travel but they are only making sure they fustriate his diplomatic attempt and if you are very observant you'll see atiku is really distracted @ the moment, he cannt even face campaign grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by 989900: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2018
awelekiti:
[s]The liars are at it again. Once USA approves your visa, it means you've been cleared of any charges( if you were once indicted of one). Visa means, access or clearance . Atiku doesmt need any further approval anyfurther the visa has been issued to him. Only some gullible minds would believe this fake news. The man is on his way to the uk now, if he's not there already. No amount of apc lies would stop me from voting this man next year. Right-thinking Nigerians know we need him[/s].

If you want to have a rough idea of concentration of stoopid people in Nigeria, just take a look at the crapola above and the number of folks who actually liked it.
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by bluefilm: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Ha ha ha ha

The season movie continues...
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by goldman777: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Oh my country my country we never learn Nigerian,s are the architect of bad leadership we get we shout the youths are the leaders of tomorrow yet want to vote for buhari (apc) or atiku (PDP) two very old men.sometimes I don't even understand why PDP will allow an old Fulani man without integrity be it's presidential candidate.Nigerians don't seem to understand the true concept of democracy power by the people and for the people over 70% of the Nigerian people are youths why are we not voting our youths to power undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by ClearFlair: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Mexyz:
So Atiku's travelling to USA or not is what we should be discussing now and not what they will do in office if voted in as president?
Very funny.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by Akolawole(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2018
awelekiti:

That's not true!

Issuance of visa does not mean immunity from interrogation.
In fact, some have US visa yet turned down at the point of entry.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by abc115: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2018
grin angry grin
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by Doyin2(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Mexyz:
So Atiku's travelling to USA or not is what we should be discussing now and not what they will do in office if voted in as president?

See yourself.

Discussing what a thief will do in office?

Corruption is the biggest issue for Nigeria!

The issue goes beyond USA visa..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by solonazzy: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2018
awelekiti:
someone uve been looking to arrest finally tells u he wants to visit u for supposed integrity assurance....I'd surely give him wat he wants so i get wat i want...win-win situation dnt u think....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by jesmond3945: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2018
I think atiku should resign, pdp should look for another candidate that would sell. If atiku eventually wins, US might not want to business deals with us because of the fraudulent history of our president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by tolexy111: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2018
awelekiti:
See dis otondo! grin Its a way to lure him to US to b arrested! and for your statement! Do your research very well before spilling poo and disgracing your ancestors here!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by backnbeta(f): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
If Atiku wins the presidential election, his name will be cleared just like Buhari's name was cleared after his lengthy ban. It's turn by turn undecided
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by jmaine: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
989900:

If you want to have a rough idea of concentration of stoopid people in Nigeria, just take a look at the crapola above and the number of folks who actually liked it.
cry

And you are among the concentration of wise men outside Nigeria who feel discussing Atiku USA visa is the best issue based campaign/strategy to win the elections..

This thread is a testament of the bizarre stupidity and idiocy of the anti Atiku forces which you are part of.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by arewaboy01(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
Aceed:
it's a big pity that we depend on another country to elect a president for our country
OgA how are we depending on another country...we just want Atiku to visit USA shikenan!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by solonazzy: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2018
colossus2:

Visiting USA, the standard for integrity?
Do you guys actually decide to say rubbish online or rubbish is the stuff you guys are made of?
u slowpoke kno its nt just abt just travelling to usa....its abt proving to nigerians he wasnt involved in a scam dat made his alleged counterpart serve jail term already.....how can we elect someone dat cant clear his name of a crime as open as dis president?.....if u r clean, simply tell d usa in d least to clear d air once n for all dat he wasnt part of d scandal.....den we can trust our resources with him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by abc115: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2018
awelekiti:
Your School fees should be refunded to your parent. Stop disgracing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by MetaPhysical: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2018
lexy2014:

No it is not, and never will be. America is like the police of the world when it comes to fighting crime. We feel cheated by Atiku. We are unable to bring him to justice but America also feel cheated by him. What we cannot do to exact justice, America will do. If he can go and return here we will have nothing else to hold against him. So in absence of any other way to release him from our accusations, he has a burden to prove he did not do us any wrong. That burden is satisfied by the challenge to go enter US, spend few days and return here before election. .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by Gasfoundation(m): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2018
[ grin grin ;Dquote author=awelekiti post=73473103]The liars are at it again. Once USA approves your visa, it means you've been cleared of any charges( if you were once indicted of one). Visa means, access or clearance . Atiku doesmt need any further approval anyfurther the visa has been issued to him. Only some gullible minds would believe this fake news. The man is on his way to the uk now, if he's not there already. No amount of apc lies would stop me from voting this man next year. Right-thinking Nigerians know we need him. [/quote]
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by akdjr(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2018
Mr man please take time to read what you wrote
and ask yourself if your level of education is not questionable
awelekiti:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by Promismike(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2018
Jombom:
Atiku claiming he will travel to the USA by the end of November which he is unable to accomplish though he as the visa to the USA already should tell you he as no integrity. That is what the debate should be about. It is indeed sad you do not have the intelligence to figure that out but it is understandable that like every Ipob you all have chosen not to make use of your medulla when Atiku is the topic. You can now continue with you self delusion n denial.
It is buhari that has integrity? If integrity should be the main point. My brother no Nigerian politian has it. Buhari still has a case of fraud to answer as a formal head of Nnpc body.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by freemi(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2018
MarianaTrench:

It will bite deeper if he ever becomes president cos he will find an illegal way to steal most of the revenue generating assets of the country!

Someone who was vice president and almost stole the country blind... imagine what such a person will do if he becomes president and gets unfettered access to the treasury!!!
bro day dn break o.nigerian r wiser nw n he must ve learnt a lesson n turn a nuw leaf. I stl feel atiku wl do better
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by wristbangle: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2018
awelekiti:

You are given visa in your country doesn't mean the person have 100 percent access to the country of destination because he or she might still be denied entry.

I sensed he jetted out to UK and curiously looking for a way to gain access to USA. It is a well played script by his cronies. If this man has nothing in his cupboard, why can't he come clean visiting USA even to the point that he missed the deadline date of his visitation.

Well, may God have mercy on you and those blinded and ignorant folks who liked your comment. If this man becomes president, our business ties with the US government will become more sour and this will further deter the image of Nigerians making them feel we are all corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by kotv: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2018
So an unknown source and APC handle are who we should believe what happened about Atiku's US trip. I don't know if APC and their BMC believe everyone in Nigeria is an illiterate like most people in their party.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by emperorgeoffrey: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2018
please has APC replied on the Fulani's killing yet, foolish people
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by kayusely70(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2018
I dey laugh ooo! Ao merin joba, eweku ewele. May God not make me embark on a journey of no return.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by tiredoflife(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2018
awelekiti:

Having a visa can't stop an arrest
It can be a pawn to lure u in
A visa is just a guarantee to fly in
It doesn't stop an arrest

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by deomelo: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2018
lexy2014:

Travelling to the U.S.is not a requirement, but the reason why he cannot go to the U.S. Is a requirement.

He cannot go to the U.S. because he is a crook, a corrupt individual, a law breaker and a dishonest man.

He can not be the president of Nigeria because of the criminal activities he engaged in.

I know some of you don't care and will even support and I defend crooks and criminals to the death, but criminal activities disqualified him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested by lexy2014: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2018
MetaPhysical:

No it is not, and never will be. America is like the police of the world when it comes to fighting crime. We feel cheated by Atiku. We are unable to bring him to justice but America also feel cheated by him. What we cannot do to exact justice, America will do. If he can go and return here we will have nothing else to hold against him. So in absence of any other way to release him from our accusations, he has a burden to prove he did not do us any wrong. That burden is satisfied by the challenge to go enter US, spend few days and return here before election. .

Y do u feel cheated by atiku? What crime did he commit and Y has this anti-corruption govt not been able to bring atiku to justice in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Parishioners Boo Catholic Priests For Campaigning For PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.