Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (2010 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by diji04(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
See the pretty pictures of a nairalander

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
You are both cute.... HML cool
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by diji04(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
More pics

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by MJBOLT: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by diji04(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
More

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by haywire07(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
There are some hairstyles I can never carry since I'm above 22 years of age
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
cheesy

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
And some evening newspapers in their 30s are still washing plates in their father's house while their mates are enjoying laps of chicken and red wine in their husband's parlour.

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by mhizbel(f): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Awwwm... They are so sweet. your marriage will be sweeter than both look, Amen.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by ufuosman(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Cute... All the best to them
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Ranchhoddas: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nnaabros:
cheesy
If you are making "cool wealth" what do you need us for?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
If you are making "cool wealth" what do you need us for?
Funny you grin Were you born today? Go ask the banks and telcos that same question

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Ranchhoddas: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nnaabros:
Funny you grin Go ask the banks and telcos that same question
Weyrey!
Has any bank or telco ever promised you cool wealth?

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Ranchhoddas: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nnaabros:
Funny you grin Go ask the banks and telcos that same question
Weyrey!

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Anything i see adorable Pre Wedding pics as this he go just dey hungry me to get married Next Weekend too.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by IamPlato(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
I Like Your Girlfriend. Tell Her To Come See Me For Prayers
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by derrydinny: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
ishe Malay

KLALA is the only man making money from this wedding photo craze
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Weyrey!

Yes, but hardly, because they prefer to keep it all for themselves.

Honestly, there are people who are making 'cool wealth' through banks and telcos. The fact that you are not aware doesn't mean it does not happen.

No offence bro, but this your negative mindset will make you miss things. Just an advice. The world is changing very fast and you need an open mind to move with it.

Stop approaching every thing with a critical mind. Not everybody is trying to steal your money. PEACE
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Looking at the lady's height, I can say that the man's decision to sit during the pic session is a smart move. grin

The lady is so beautiful, cute couple.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Stargurl20(f): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Over cute dey worry dis couple
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Fumiex(f): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
but y didnt you stand in any of the pics.. something must be fishy
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by mcstar(f): 6:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Does anyone know how much klala costs for traditional and church weddings? Any ideas abiut price please. Thanks
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 11, 2019
mcstar:
Does anyone know how much klala costs for traditional and church weddings? Any ideas abiut p please. Thanks
Klala
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Rextizzle(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Pocohantas that girl is your mate and she's getting married soon, what about you? or you are still happy letting those small boys explore your pussy and paying you penny?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Pocohantas that girl is your mate and she's getting married soon, what about you?

Lol, you are kinda obsessed with me, but it is normal.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
What's with the tattoos? anyway happy married life to them
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Pocohantas that girl is your mate and she's getting married soon, what about you? or you are still happy letting those small boys explore your pussy and paying you penny?
When will you die? your mates are dying every day.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Amarabae(f): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Cute
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by faithfull18(f): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
When will you die? your mates are dying every day.
Wicked.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Rextizzle(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2019
Valerie47:
What's with the tattoos? anyway happy married life to them
All your family will die before me, fool. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? / How Wicked Can A Man Be! / A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.