Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,174 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout (5802 Views)

My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Freshtruth(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2023
There is a girl i met 2 years ago she is very attractive we re just friends she is in the university 200level , she came to my house to ask for help to pay her school fees i said no problem the money she is looking for is 25k, i brought the money to her and show her i told we should lolo and i will give her the money she refuse and shed crocodie tears and walk out of my house. Funny enough she had boyfriends opon boyfriend the blood sucker is now pregnant we saw 3wks and we talk i dash her 5k when she was lamenting to me the guy that got her pregnant ran away.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Amotolongbo(f): 7:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

There is a girl i met 2 years ago she is very attractive we re just friends she is in the university 200level , she came to my house to ask for help to pay her school fees i said no problem the money she is looking for is 25k, i brought the money to her and show her i told we should lolo and i will give her the money she refuse and shed crocodie tears and walk out of my house. Funny enough she had boyfriends opon boyfriend the blood sucker is now pregnant we saw 3wks and we talk i dash her 5k when she was lamenting to me the guy that got her pregnant ran away.
So what do you want us to learn from this?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by chinwong(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

There is a girl i met 2 years ago she is very attractive we re just friends she is in the university 200levely.

I laugh in Swahili 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Moh247: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Thank God you no sleep with her

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Jeon(f): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2023
And so?
What do you want from we?
Are you still pissed because she refused your advanced? .

Can't help her because she refused to sleep with you and now you're here happily expressing that " I just gave her 5k ". For what? If not for mockery.
This Op is just like MommyCK sorry Daddyck.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Haakeem(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2023
You dash her 5k?
Na ogun go punish you.

17 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by motionarena: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

Can u see how useless u are.
because she needs ur help u want to sleep with her.
U should have just said no and move on.

Someone will do same 2 ur daughter

Same person will say all women are scum n see what u are doing

20 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Watcharena: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
she came to you for help because you're a friend to her, and you immediately demand sex in return.

Bro wisdom is far away from you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

People like you take advantage of people when they are at their low. Instead of you to lockup with shame, you are here telling us how you offered a lady 25k help to sleep with her. Don't even think you are not a simp.

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by CSTRR: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2023
This has happened in my former area.

There was this lady that used to pass our street.
She was always well dressed and on scarf.

Fear no let us approach am.

If any of us try to call her, she won't even answer.
She won't even look back.
Always going like a choir Mistress.

So we assumed it is one of those SU types .

We didn't know this babe was collecting prickkk somewhere.

Suddenly, she just "fell pregnant", without marriage.

Shame no let am pass our area again.

I was pained o,make I no lie.

Fine girl like that. One idiot just messed her up.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2023
She wasn't forming saint, but she needed your help as a friend.

You guys complain that Nigerian girls are prostitutes while perverts like yourself take advantage of them when they're in desperate need of help... After taking advantage of them, you turn and call them prostitutes as if you guys are saints.

Now I see that you guys are responsible for those girls that you complain about and be busy labelling them prostitutes.
Freshtruth:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Rexymania(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2023
You sef you be ode. Why you give her money? Make I no swear give you o

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Qatar2022: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:
So what do you want us to learn from this?
Stop pretending biitch

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Houseofglam7(f): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2023
Absolute garbage

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Qatar2022: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2023
motionarena:

Can u see how useless u are.
because she needs ur help u want to sleep with her.
U should have just said no and move on.

Someone will do same 2 ur daughter
He did the right thing, she don't have any means to pay back the money and he want it kind

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by TheChameleon: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Immaculate conception.

Na your type dey laugh Mary, mother of Jesus then.

Doubting Thomas.

CSTRR:
This has happened in my former area.

There was this lady that used to pass our street.
She was always well dressed and on scarf.

Fear no let us approach am.

If any of us try to call her, she won't even answer.
She won't even look back.
Always going like a choir Mistress.

So we assumed it is one of those SU types .

We didn't know this babe was collecting prickkk somewhere.

Suddenly, she just "fell pregnant", without marriage.

Shame no let am pass our area again.

I was pained o,make I no lie.

Fine girl like that. One idiot just messed her up.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2023
So why are you rejoicing here.
what's your own point of happiness bruh.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2023
I'm short of words grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by jericco1(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2023
That's disheartening if you wanted to help, you should and not embarrass yourself.

Maybe if you had helped, you'd have had a chance of being the boyfriend and she wouldn't have gotten pregnant for a tout 🙄

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Gadafii: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2023
This op is among the weak mean, the simp we are talking about, you think it’s money that will make a woman sleep with you, Dey play oo

You don’t have games that’s why she refused to Bleep you despite the fact you had money, she went to lay with a riff raft that probably didn’t spend 1kobo on her, and dumped his semen in her and also dump her

When you realize how women think, you won’t be spending money anyhow on them or trying to kill your self to please her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Baronthecelebri: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

People like you take advantage of people when they are at their low. Instead of you to lockup with shame, you are here telling us how you offered a lady 25k help to sleep with her. Don't even think you are not a simp.
mumu, but she is pregnant for a tout,who is fooling who.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Baronthecelebri: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:
She wasn't forming saint, but she needed your help as a friend.

You guys complain that Nigerian girls are prostitutes while perverts like yourself take advantage of them when they're in desperate need of help... After taking advantage of them, you turn and call them prostitutes as if you guys are saints.

Now I see that you guys are responsible for those girls that you complain about and be busy labelling them prostitutes.
mumu

1 Like

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Another pervert spotted.
Baronthecelebri:
mumu
Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Baronthecelebri: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2023
If I was you, I will not give her any money.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by iHateFraudsters: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Lout or tout?

Check your English well or write in your local language.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by GoodHardDickk: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

You're not only a SIMP but a mu*mu man

1 Like

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by colestephan86: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
Mugu!
Well she told you what will make her give her money.
She wanted 25k , u no gree give am cos she no give u lolo.
Now she show u belle and you gave her 20% of the 25k and u no fit ask her for Lolo.
She is coming back for u
U be the mugu, she be the winner

1 Like

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Freshtruth(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2023
colestephan86:

Mugu!
Well she told you what will make her give her money.
She wanted 25k , u no gree give am cos she no give u lolo.
Now she show u belle and you gave her 20% of the 25k and u no fit ask her for Lolo.
She is coming back for u
U be the mugu, she be the winner
how she take be the winner make I Bleep person with belle can you here your self
Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Fiscus105(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

Did u also look at it this way.

That, he was impregnated when she has pushed to the wall as a result of financial struggles. He agreed to give up for the tout because she was in serious finacial need and not necessarily that she is bad girl.

Atimes, human beings do things that ordinarily he/she wouldn't have done

1 Like

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by iykejohnson(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
You didn't try Bro
You had the money to give her but you wanted a bleep after she had told you what she was needing the money for

That is not Bro code at all

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by jeromestarks: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Hahaha grin 🤣
Good for her.
This is why I tell guys never to struggle to keep a girl when she starts to misbehave.

If you ask her out once and she gives you cold shoulder, turn back and never ask her out again. When you meet with her on the street, simply say hi and walk away.

Most of these girls you see on the street are destined for destruction. Do not let her destiny rob on you.

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Nicepoker(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Op I feel like insulting you.why must you give a semi used product 5k. No try am again next time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend / Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) / This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.