Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (20686 Views)

Huawei Has Reduced Phone Production Deals After Google Ban / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by dingbang(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2018
grin Nigeria is committed to becoming the world's biggest church builder ..... grin

6 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Cassim33(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2018
Beating android �, think the millions of apps on play store

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by sukerefakere(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Maxcoded:
China! China!! China!!!

Forget about how this is gonna be possible now, I just love their tenacity towards standing on their own rather than depending on another country to progress.

When will Nigeria be independent when we keep importing virtually everything we use? And y'all keep celebrating independence every damn year

What the hell exactly is Nigeria independent on?
Physical Independent
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by masterfactor(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2018
sundaygray:
Hmm. Are you sure? Android is gonna be very difficult to beat. Even Apple is scared!
Bro don't say that, in the last 10yr, who believed that symbian os will be brought down by Android, blackberry will run down or even Nokia. As the street we say "No champion for ever"

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2018
Anyone has idea where I can study Mandarin in Lagos preferably Lekki Axis ?

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by nengibo: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

And you think this China developers will develop all duplicate or exact andriod apps so people can use?

In China one app does everything so its easier, wechat is a super app and thats basically all they need
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by balingaonline(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
BEFORE NA Java app Symbia app Play store Apple store NOW Kirin store?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by abdulaz: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2018
Naija too should invest in IT and Tech so that our smart yahoo boys can diversify.

Instead we are building the largest religious auditorium in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Freb: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2018
Good for them
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by SocialJustice: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2018
Hello, I like this your phone. What is the name?

Waaaweee.

Rubbish.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by bizhop01: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Their own case go worst pas blackberry
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by sundaygray(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2018
masterfactor:

Bro don't say that, in the last 10yr, who believed that symbian os will be brought down by Android, blackberry will run down or even Nokia. As the street we say "No champion for ever"

Yea that's true.. But it'll be a shame though. Android has alot of potential
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by musawisdom(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2018
naijapips04:
So how would they now get millions of app developers to port to kirin? The beauty of Mobile OS is the availability of freely downloadable apps.
And you've forgotten they have the largest population in the world.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Olalekank(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Either this is a FAKE news or Huawei is confused.

Isn't this the same Huawei that confirmed that they were going to use Fuschia OS, Google's OS which they are currently building, in their next phone.

If they really want to build theirs, it would be a sheer waste of resource considering the fact that they need to launch their own store, you create an account to be able to access the store to download apps. We mobile developers would have to get accustomed with the language which is going to be used, let's see na.

Google's fuschia despite the smart guys and resources Google have has been in construction since 2016, we shouldn't expect this ANYTIME soon.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Olalekank(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2018
abdulaz:
Naija too should invest in IT and Tech so that our smart yahoo boys can diversify.

Instead we are building the largest religious auditorium in the world.
Yahoo boys are not smart.

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Barywhyte(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Chinese tech giant Huawei has at last affirmed that it is building up it's very own OS to fight the android OS in the closest future. This affirmation has at last put and end to every bits of gossip that the organization intends to build up it's very own working framework. The name of the OS will be known as the KIRIN OS. Much the same as Huawei disclosed it's very own chipset processor, the Kirin processor to supplant the Qualcomm Snapdragon processors. The organization is doing likewise with the product. This implies Chinese tech organizations are not kidding. They are endeavoring to break their reliance on American tech organizations.

China as of now has it's very own search engine. It's very own social media platforms, it's own vehicle organizations, it's very own electric vehicle new companies, it's own aeroplane makers, it's very own weapon makers, etc. In the event that Huawei wrap up it's very own OS, they'll have practically no compelling reason to depend on American tech organizations. That is if the OS is adaptable and perfect with all the ordinary applications.

Huawei Product VP, Bruce Lee, confirmed on Weibo (a Chinese social media network) that a whole new OS that will replace android in the future is “under development.”
You will recall that Huawei gadgets currently utilize the 7mm Kirin 980 processors which is more faster and powerful than the Snapdragon 845 processors. Kirin OS will first be exclusive to Huawei devices, then it will be rolled out globally.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/huawei-is-developing-its-own-kirin-os/

All from stolen technologies. Wondering what they would have done if there is no technology to steal. Kudos to them tho. Why reinvent the wheel?
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Abfinest007(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2018
if only they can succeed android will fight with Huawei os n iphone os .
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by otunbadan(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2018
Outside the fact that they will copy and paste ... I think they should just give up that endeavor... Nokia, blackberry tried and failed... Apple is finding it not funny outside us and Europe with their overpriced phones with their OS... Let them just stick to andloid joor

TechCapon:
TechCapon

Chinese tech giant Huawei has at last affirmed that it is building up it's very own OS to fight the android OS in the closest future. This affirmation has at last put and end to every bits of gossip that the organization intends to build up it's very own working framework. The name of the OS will be known as the KIRIN OS. Much the same as Huawei disclosed it's very own chipset processor, the Kirin processor to supplant the Qualcomm Snapdragon processors. The organization is doing likewise with the product. This implies Chinese tech organizations are not kidding. They are endeavoring to break their reliance on American tech organizations.

China as of now has it's very own search engine. It's very own social media platforms, it's own vehicle organizations, it's very own electric vehicle new companies, it's own aeroplane makers, it's very own weapon makers, etc. In the event that Huawei wrap up it's very own OS, they'll have practically no compelling reason to depend on American tech organizations. That is if the OS is adaptable and perfect with all the ordinary applications.

Huawei Product VP, Bruce Lee, confirmed on Weibo (a Chinese social media network) that a whole new OS that will replace android in the future is “under development.”
You will recall that Huawei gadgets currently utilize the 7mm Kirin 980 processors which is more faster and powerful than the Snapdragon 845 processors. Kirin OS will first be exclusive to Huawei devices, then it will be rolled out globally.

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by abdulaz: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Olalekank:

Yahoo boys are not smart.

Says who?

I just dey laugh. You think say na all these ritualist wey dey make news for nairaland front page I dey talk about.

I once spoofed the email of a US company executive to initiate a wire transfer to China and the money was sent.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2018
The op overused "very own" Kilode sad sad
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by dustydee: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Use it at your own risk. Your data will be readily available to the Chinese government. It may sell well in China but won't in the developed world due to security reasons. China is not like the US where there are data protection laws.

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Olalekank(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2018
abdulaz:

Says who?

I just dey laugh. You think say na all these ritualist wey dey make news for nairaland front page I dey talk about.

I once spoofed the email of a US company executive to initiate a wire transfer to China and the money was sent.
Good, is that the general yahoo in Nigeria that we know?
Besides that doesn't mean smart. I agree tech is still very low on the other side but empowering people who are after quick and fast money isn't worth it.

Please note that this is a biased opinion as I detest yahoo boys more than anything.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by TechCapon(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2018
dustydee:

Use it at your own risk. Your data will be readily available to the Chinese government. It may sell well in China but won't in the developed world due to security reasons. China is not like the US where there are data protection laws.
the law still doesn't stop Facebook from selling people's data for money grin

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by abdulaz: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2018
Olalekank:

Besides that doesn't mean smart. I agree tech is still very low on the other side but empowering people who are after quick and fast money isn't worth it.

Please note that this is a biased opinion as I detest yahoo boys more than anything.

Good for you bro.

Until the government provides enough jobs for the teaming youths in Nigeria, yahoo boys will continue to find ways to survive on their own.

Knowledge they say is power, and I’m using my knowledge to its fullest potential to help myself.

The apocalypse will consume Nigeria las las when boys would have learnt hacking and then start targeting our corrupt politicians. Just keep your fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2018
Biscari:
The internet will 'split in two' by 2028 with one half led by the US and the other by China

-- former Google CEO Eric Schmidt

We are already getting there. The question is which half will majority of Nigerians find themselves. grin
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2018
Biscari:
The internet will 'split in two' by 2028 with one half led by the US and the other by China

-- former Google CEO Eric Schmidt

We are already getting there. The question is which half will majority of Nigerians find themselves. grin
team China pls...
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2018
nengibo:

They will pay phone makers (mostly chinese) to start using the os in their phones, it might be slow but with the size of the Chinese market its possible. You forgot how most phones were symbian b4 android took over.
help me tell am oo, even me too go port to the Os

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2018
MrWondah:
I'm not doubting China, but beating Android? Guess what Google would do. They'd buy Huwai and kill Kirin the same way they did to Kaios.
Google knows business, more than apple
they are not competing with Google but want to stand alone

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2018
abdulaz:

Says who?

this one na small thing.
Seen Boyz hacking U.S credit cards and initiating a mobile transfer from here in NIGERIA.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Olalekank(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2018
abdulaz:

Good for you bro.

Until the government provides enough jobs for the teaming youths in Nigeria, yahoo boys will continue to find ways to survive on their own.

Knowledge they say is power, and I’m using my knowledge to its fullest potential to help myself.

The apocalypse will consume Nigeria las las when boys would have learnt hacking and then start targeting our corrupt politicians. Just keep your fingers crossed.

Knowledge is power indeed! With internet, a laptop and electricity, you can learn coding on your own and grow from there. Many programming jobs do not require you to have a degree to come in.

Keep helping yourself while making another innocent person cry for your wrongdoing.

Also, please speed up with the last paragraph in your comment, despite the fact I am not comfortable with doing it, if it's going to make the polithievians cry for loss of money, I don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by abdulaz: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2018
Olalekank:

As I type this now, a California woman has just ordered for my Herbal Stroke Medication which will be delivered to her in a weeks time and $2,500 will reflect in my bank account. From it I will use 4 thousand naira to procure the herbal medicine from a traditional herbal healer in my area, package it and send it over to her in the United States. Will you also call this yahoo yahoo?
This is me using my street orientation and smartness to help myself.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2018
abdulaz:

Good for you bro.

lol, and that will be the end of yahoo in Nigeria.

All em local gees been running from one hotel to another cos the feds and the niggas they scammed realways on their as$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oppo A5s: Unboxing And First Impressions / How Do I Set Up My Iphone To Browse With Mtn / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.