Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (20717 Views)

Huawei Has Reduced Phone Production Deals After Google Ban / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by zzzzy: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2018
We are almost at 2019 and people still worship and see America as untouchable, LOL

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Sanchiworld(f): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olalekank:

Knowledge is power indeed! With internet, a laptop and electricity, you can learn coding on your own and grow from there. Many programming jobs do not require you to have a degree to come in.

Keep helping yourself while making another innocent person cry for your wrongdoing.

Also, please speed up with the last paragraph in your comment, despite the fact I am not comfortable with doing it, if it's going to make the polithievcians cry for loss of money, I don't mind.

Dose programming pay?

my bros wan't me to learn it, I learned small and lose interest and stopped learning, what can I do with it?

1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Olalekank(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sanchiworld:

Dose programming pay?

my bros wan't me to learn it, I learned small and lose interest and stopped learning, what can I do with it?
You can send me a nairaland pm.
It might not pay as much as yahoo but when you master your craft well, you can make much more than enough to make you comfortable.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by amanikondo: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
zzzzy:
you've missed the point entirely, Their economy is gradually increasing and us decreasing

Where can i find this silly information you typing? Just a link will help.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by zzzzy: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2018
amanikondo:

Where can i find this silly information you typing? Just a link will help.
watched it on CNN's Fareed Zakaria Gps sometime ago
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by amanikondo: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
zzzzy:
watched it on CNN's Fareed Zakaria Gps sometime ago

Fake news. bye
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by zzzzy: 4:43am On Dec 12, 2018
amanikondo:

Fake news. bye
pls, you can Google right? Won't do that for you.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by kinem(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2019
With this new Os by huawie. The android Os will soon go down because new OS better than old ones. i am disliking the U.S style this days
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Emmiekeyz(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2019
abdulaz:
Naija too should invest in IT and Tech so that our smart yahoo boys can diversify.

Instead we are building the largest religious auditorium in the world.

Too much wisdom! some of these guys didn't study anything related to IT but you'd be amazed how they operate... when i was in high school there was a friend of mine who writes programs he learnt it independently!! the government i.e ministry of sci & tech should empower these guys they have potentials.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by KhalifaMcgill(m): 4:22am On Dec 12, 2020
Mr takeover
How market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry / 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot / ZAIN Mms Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.