Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (47643 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Yeraa(f): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2018
IFearGod:
That's a bad response and it says a lot why she's still single at such an old age. She must have passed the normal thresold age for her to be reminded of such. And it takes a caring family member to still have the time to remind her that "Time waits for no man"

My instinct tells me that vast majority of female folks supporting her rude and disrespectful behaviour would be aged 30 and above. It's not because they re happy with their situations but because they feel they have found a new way of staying relevant.

Ladies, take it or leave it, if you are 30 years and above and still single, you are not just outdated but also expired. There's no hope for you because you are worthless; no amount of 'waiting for the right time' would save your situation.

We guys have found new life and bright future in young girls. Gone are those days when age matters in choosing partners, not anymore. Young girls understand, live and give it far better than the old cargoes. It just a pity how the tide has turned. cry
To people reading this, humans don't expire unless you mean death. Nobody is worthless for such reason, distasteful remarks like that can fuel suicidal thoughts in people. Her so called rude behaviour if you see it that way has been said, her aunt should carry the cross/grudge. Don't be pressured to settle ladies, work hard take yourself overseas and try making a family with someone foreign if they tag you "old cargo" over here. After all there are men who aren't Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yeraa:
To people reading this, humans don't expire unless you mean death. Nobody is worthless for such reason, distasteful remarks like that can fuel suicidal thoughts in people. Her so called rude behaviour if you see it that way has been said, her aunt should carry the cross/grudge. Don't be pressured to settle ladies, work hard take yourself overseas and try making a family with someone foreign if they tag you "old cargo" over here. After all there are men who aren't Nigerian.
But then truth can be bitter...
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by khiaa(f): 5:16am On Dec 06, 2018
Alezy:
Reply made my day

Hello, My Love. smiley kiss kiss
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by Alezy(m): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:

Hello, My Love. smiley kiss kiss
how re u?
Re: Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next by khiaa(f): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2018
Alezy:
how re u?

I'm fine, what have you been up to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp / Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.