Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) (71708 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Friend01(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
And the impersonator was far away in Poland shouting I am Buhari today, instead of removing his cap or speaking fulfude, to help prove to the world if he's truly the dullard from Daura or one Jubrin Aminu Al Sudan. #removeyourcap

This Jubril is not going anywhere anytime soon.

You will have to live with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Friend01(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear muslim brother of the zombierudeen specie, I understand your muslim skull is seriously pained.

Baba Oyedepo is saying the truth.

buterflyle0 my dear yoromuslim brother, what do you think? grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Friend01(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear muslim brother of the zombierudeen specie, I understand your muslim skull is seriously pained.

Baba Oyedepo is saying the truth.

buterflyle0 my dear yoromuslim brother, what do you think? grin
It is indeed shameful and embarrassing seeing a so called Muslim believing this hogwash without verifiable facts and we wonder why the ummah is I'm disarray.

A Muslim who knows his onions will not join in a discussion without first finding out what lead to what.
But today, even Muslims now proudly and boldly lie without any evidence.

Brother, will you be able to stand on the day of judgement to defend what you have no knowledge of?

I just want you to give me a sincere answer.
Will you be able to stand before Allāh to defend your statement because somebody who openly lies say so.

Go read Surah hujurat 49 verse 6 and tell me who should be called a zombie.
Except you are going to tell us you don't believe in the Qur'ān anymore which would automatically make you a kaafir(disbeliver)

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by gaby(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yelutide:
Next time, watch before you jump to comment. He didn't say half of what you wrote below or what the OB wrote above

Perhaps you have comprehension issues. Can't help you bro...sorry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Yopcity: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Hatred makes the wise to become fools.

Oyedepos hatred for buhari has made him begin to think and talk like a fool.

Imagine him citing a report from the nations newspaper as an authority to something as ridiculous as a certain jubrils family coming to Aso rock to demand compensation from the fg for using their person as a buhari double.

Is Aso rock a beer parlour anyone just strolls into?

He said that because there has been no refute of this claim form the fg then it means the nation just might be up for sale.

OYEDEPO IS INDEED A FOOL!

In the whole of ur village and 30 générations to Come, u cannot have a man as wise and as annointed as oyedepo !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Premiumwriter: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
krattoss:
Fake news can ruin lives and businesses.

Seun should do something bout fake news.
I can bet my left balls this is fake news and it's already springing up brawls between jobles e warriors who don't have any other job than to ruin and destroy their own online.
did you watch the video
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
a simple DNA TEST can fix all these mess
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jonathan's personal prophet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Nature8(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Abfinest007:
watch out as zombies will criticize oyedepo now they might even say he is not gettin enough tithe again bcus no more looting

cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Buterflyle0: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yopcity:

In the whole of ur village and 30 générations to Come, u cannot have a man as wise and as annointed as oyedepo !

The word of God makes me wise and his spirit gives me anointing. The very same wisdom and anointing Oyedepo has

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Buterflyle0: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

The ways of God are not the ways of men. I'm sure bishop oyedepo takes mandate from God. No fake man of god will attempt what oyedepo has done,it can only be Gods favor and direction. We shouldn't take laws into our filthy hands.

Young man shut up.

I repeat, why is it hard for Oyedepo to seek audience with Buhari after all in the days of Jonathan Aso Rock was like his bedroom
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Talibanis: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Truly common sense is hard to find these days. A lot of nairalanders who are commenting negatively here haven't even taken 9.29minutes of there time to watch the video and make constructive discussions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by smithyemy: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
I love this man, bishop oyedepo. He is not afraid to say the truth. I believe to every rumour there is always an iota of truth. Listen to the video again : the bishop said all that was written in the NATION NEWSPAPER ON 27TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018.and ve just red it myself. Inside it, the paper said that the family of the Sudanese jibril were even in Abuja to demand there percentage on Nigeria profit, which they sealed with the president in Aso rock. He therefore demanded that buhari should address Nigerians as a matter of urgency to address this burning issue. Hey, what I will like to say is this pastor haven't done anything bad. because for buhari to wait this long to prove his innocence to the country, then there could be something wrong. And I can never trust my parents even my self talk less of trusting Buhari. God forbid. And I strongly believe that if this news is true then the Christians in this country are in a bigger fire. The Muslim will be happy and they will gladly support buhari be coz buhari is their blood.remember, every Nigerian ve the freedom of speech and nobody should be crucifiedor persecuted for airing his or her own view. Ask yourself, can they try this stupidity In any other country? Nigerians should wake up from there slumber coz politicians in Nigeria can do anything in this world where Nigeria politicians are so desperate for power. Also, perfect cloning have existed for the past 20years.so,the [color=#000099][/color]probability is 50-50.So, anybody that insults BISHOP OYEDEPO have already instilled GENERATIONAL INSANITY TO HIM AND HIS OR HER FAMILY. other peopple should follow suits, am not begging.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
ibroo21:
You are so pained that someone insulted an ordinary
Oyedapo but you are quick to rain curse, insult and abuse on a whole prophet of God and you think you are save? Anyway am not surprised by your utterance be cause the Quran has already describe you guys
At-Taubah 9:31

ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلْمَسِيحَ ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا۟ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَٰهًا وَٰحِدًاۖ لَّآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَۚ سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

But know that you will certainly be questioned on what you said, so you better prepare your answer well because Oyedapo will not be there to save you.
An-Nahl 16:56

وَيَجْعَلُونَ لِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُونَ نَصِيبًا مِّمَّا رَزَقْنَٰهُمْۗ تَٱللَّهِ لَتُسْـَٔلُنَّ عَمَّا كُنتُمْ تَفْتَرُونَ

And they assign to what they do not know a portion of that which We have provided them. By Allah, you will surely be questioned about what you used to invent.

I respect true prophet,not some 20 years old who married a 40 years old widow to be her gigolo, and when she died he moved from being a gigolo to a paedophile by marrying a 9 years old. I feel disgusted by whatever you stand for,even in our human sense, oyedepo is more righteous. You really don't know how it feels being a 9 years old and having a 53years old man stick his cock into your innocent part,it's so traumatizing. Keep being a blind follower,the sooner you accept light and leave darkness, the better for you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Lilimax(f): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
Oyedepo is a fool.
What about you undecided?

Don't tell me you're a notorious terrorist and an evil head slammer embarassed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
77up:
See this wasted sperm in pain like his brainwasher pastor tongue
Ask your MUM how many times she tried aborting you,then you'll know you're a mistake on both sides.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Young man shut up.

I repeat, why is it hard for Oyedepo to seek audience with Buhari after all in the days of Jonathan Aso Rock was like his bedroom
You're so pathetic, keep seeking for attention. Lame brain.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
slowpoke, idiot on the altar
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by smithyemy: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Am surprised that because oyedepo has speak out the mind of half of Nigerians who are afraid to say the truth regarding what the NATION NATIONAL NEWSPAPER OF 27,NOVEMBER, 2018 said, because if fayose or any of the politicians should say what the bishop have said then EFCC will ve arrest them. Remember,most of the politicians in this country knows the truth about this issue and they afraid, they will be arrested. Especially, when our president doesn't even obey the court order. Ask your self this 2 questions. First question:what is that secret that ROCHAS OKOROCHA, THE governor IMO STATE threatening to reveal if the president. Cy annoys him. Secondly, what is that thing AMOSUN, OGUN state governor threaten to do if BUHARI annoys him. Please , answer my questions. If you don't know call your friends and let them inform you. Let's always say the truth and not been sentimental always. Am not convinced that nothing secrecy is happening in this country. Buhari should address the public and if possible take some questions from the public to discard this worrying some news. For those raining all sort of curses and abusement on BISHOP OYEDEPO , continue to do so at your own peril, but I can assure you and I decree by the decree of heaven that, the untimely death that from the pit of hell shall befall you all instantly in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Geesunny: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
[I share your views bro quote author=gaby post=73497249]Unable to watch the video for whatever reason, but I'm very sure the content of Oyedepo's statement in the video is different from what is reported, based on his intelligence and persona.

In case I'm wrong, that'd be disappointing, because one would expect people of his status and enormous follower-ship to be mindful of their utterances especially as it relates to National issues so as not to be seen as fanning the embers.[/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
kennygee:
We Nigerians are very docile, that is why this senselessness can happen.

See as we dey allow politicians do us like dummy.
see who is talking, did I not see you at the Ghanaian embassy last week queuing for visa for you to relocate. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by luluosas(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bishop, go to Aso Rock and confront whether Buhari or Jubril as a clergyman with the Nations Newspaper you read to your church members. Or don't you have access to Abuja again?
Anyway, since you aligned with Atiku, you can accept anything that comes your way against Buhari even without any form of investigation. By the way, with your influence and the raw cash at your disposal, are you telling the world that you cannot burst any oligarchy anywhere in Abuja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
see who is talking, did I not see you at the Ghanaian embassy last week queuing for visa for you to relocate. Mtcheeeeew

Rotfl.

You've got jokes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by babaireti(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:
Unable to watch the video for whatever reason, but I'm very sure the content of Oyedepo's statement in the video is different from what is reported, based on his intelligence and persona.

In case I'm wrong, that'd be disappointing, because one would expect people of his status and enormous follower-ship to be mindful of their utterances especially as it relates to National issues so as not to be seen as fanning the embers.
The man is still nursing the bruise from failure to uphold and sustain the prolong reign of corrupt and wasteful regime of his benefactor GEJ,the man is really frustrated and he is not hiding it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by blacknp(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Y
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone below while admonishing pastors not to meddle in politics suddenly had amnesia and forgot that his VP Osinbanjo whom he truly loves is a Pastor.

He further said a pastor should not criticize leaders.
Even Nathan, Elijah, Samuel and Elisha in the Bible condemned and criticized High Ranking Government officials.
It's not hard to tell when a hypocrite who is also a coward speaks.

It will only be cowardice for Bishop Oyedepo not to address such a burning issue in his country.
But Oydedepo has proven time and time again that unlike his people, he is just as brave as Fela.

I stand with Oyedepo on this.
And in a few hours, I'd be standing close to him live in Shiloh Nigeria.
Catch me if you can but I am allergic to zombies.
Really Zombie of Shiloh you are allergic to your kind?you done pay your tithes or you no get job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by blacknp(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
babaireti:

The man is still nursing the bruise from failure to uphold and sustain the prolong reign of corrupt and wasteful regime of his benefactor GEJ,the man is really frustrated and he is not hiding it
I don’t blame the man RCCG is in control and he can’t bare it,but he must make do at least till 2027.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by wiseman1494(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
afroniger:
Not surpised though, considering that Oyedepo himself is a mentally unstable charlatan and brainwasher like Kanu. It's like this Nnamdi Kanu-induced mental illness seems to be spreading like wildfire.
you that is sane, who has heard ur voice.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by blacknp(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
wiseman1494:
you that is sane, who has heard ur voice.
Better to be silent than to show your bigotry to the world,no more prayer money from Aso Rock for pastor,they don’t need his wayo services anymore,even the anti christ will come with a sweet message to deceive the blind.

Mr so called richest pastor in the world with almost the vast majority of his congregation in penury & suffering?

The great Prophet Robert Marley best said it “you can fool some people sometimes but you can’t fool all the people all the time,so now we the light we have to stand up for our rights”.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by 77up(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

Ask your MUM how many times she tried aborting you,then you'll know you're a mistake on both sides.
SINCE YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR PARENT AT HOME , YOU CANT RESPECT SOMEONE ELSE PARENT
AND YOUR PARENT TOO DO NOT DESERVES ANYONE'S RESPECT AS WELL .

One reality thing I always warn my younger ones for is to seriously avoid born out of wedlock because it's output is always unfurtenate and waste.

Ask them at home , am sure your mum 'll tell you that 'you are born outa wedluck' meaning that you are an ' unfurtenate and a waste child'

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
77up:
SINCE YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR PARENT AT HOME , YOU CANT RESPECT SOMEONE ELSE PARENT
AND YOUR PARENT TOO DO NOT DESERVES ANYONE'S RESPECT AS WELL .

One reality thing I always warn my younger ones for is to seriously avoid born out of wedlock because it's output is always unfurtenate and waste.

Ask them at home , am sure your mum 'll tell you that 'you are born outa wedluck' meaning that you are an ' unfurtenate and a waste child'
Talking of disrespecting people's parent when its your only means of attack. When I reply imps like you,I do it for fun, I don't get stressed or personal.
BTW, you're still a product of protection malfunction.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by 77up(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

Talking of disrespecting people's parent when its your only means of attack. When I reply imps like you,I do it for fun, I don't get stressed or personal.
BTW, you're still a product of protection malfunction.
It saddens my heart seen a waste , error and product of two useless parent sex that should have returned back before naming .

Imagine if Shekarau has died before naming , Nigeria would have been in peace now at least on the issue of boko haram just like we wouldn't have been seen this traces of maggot like you experimenting your empty lifestyle on nairaland.

spit
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
77up:
It saddens my heart seen a waste , error and product of two useless parent sex that should have returned back before naming .

Imagine if Shekarau has died before naming , Nigeria would have been in peace now at least on the issue of boko haram just like we wouldn't have been seen this traces of maggot like you experimenting your empty lifestyle on nairaland.

spit
You should spent more time studying English properly rather than coming here to display your heritage. I obviously won't be replying you anymore cus i can't wrestle with a pig. Go look for your prototype to wrestle dirty insults with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.