Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,263 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) (71702 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by 77up(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

You should spent more time studying English properly rather than coming here to display your heritage. I obviously won't be replying you anymore cus i can't wrestle with a pig. Go look for your prototype to wrestle dirty insults with.
The last sentence you 'll see when they can't take it any longer grin " I can't wrestle with you " .

All in all dude, don't forget to ask your parent what I told you hence your stinking style on here shall reduce , it may also help you find solution to your wasted life wink

bye fool tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
77up:
The last sentence you 'll see when they can't take it any longer grin " I can't wrestle with you " .

All in all dude, don't forget to ask your parent what I told you hence your stinking style on here shall reduce , it may also help you find solution to your wasted life wink

bye fool tongue
I truly blame tecno for their excessive invention, it has placed phones in the wrong hands.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
The world has more sensible people than ouedepo and the others who believe this nonsense story ? Oyedepo stated it as truth - he just was trying to cover himself legally but it’s obvious it is what he believes ! Hard to believe the man actually went to school !
Teezy007:
Some people here are just commenting nonsense without trying to understand Bishop Oyedepo. If you don't have MB to watch the video, keep your comments to yourself. He is talking about something that could affect us in future, dumb people are calling him a fool saying he doesn't like Buhari. He said it's better Buhari comes out to address this issue because its barbaric when a "former" giant of Africa's President is called a clone. What would the world think of us?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by 77up(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

I truly blame tecno for their excessive invention, it has placed phones in the wrong hands.
maybe we should blame them together .

What is your own brand of tecno grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
77up:
maybe we should blame them together .

What is your own brand of tecno grin
I don't use tecno.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by 77up(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

I don't use tecno.
Same here ,but who can we blame now ?

You see what have been telling you now grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by topstone4: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:
Unable to watch the video for whatever reason, but I'm very sure the content of Oyedepo's statement in the video is different from what is reported, based on his intelligence and persona.

In case I'm wrong, that'd be disappointing, because one would expect people of his status and enormous follower-ship to be mindful of their utterances especially as it relates to National issues so as not to be seen as fanning the embers.

Where was your voice when el rufai was also fanning the ember of violence by saying killing Fulanis will attract retaliation? You were mentally or physically dead then, abi?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by gaby(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
topstone4:

Where was your voice when el rufai was also fanning the ember of violence by saying killing Fulanis will attract retaliation? You were mentally or physically dead then, abi?

I see you are new on here. You had better learn to check people's post history before quoting them to display how you relate with the dregs of the earth that brought you into this already nuisance-filled world to come be an extra.

If I face you ehn..you go change moniker for this nl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by topstone4: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:

I see you are new on here. You had better learn to check people's post history before quoting them to display how you relate with the dregs of the earth that brought you into this already nuisance filled word to come be an extra.

If I face you ehn..you go change moniker for this nl.

Stop showing yourself off as a mentally derelict dumb soul. Why not answer my question or just accede to the fact that you were either mentally or physically dead when el rufai was making threatening comments
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by IbrahimDamola: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
Friend01:

It is indeed shameful and embarrassing seeing a so called Muslim believing this hogwash without verifiable facts and we wonder why the ummah is I'm disarray.

A Muslim who knows his onions will not join in a discussion without first finding out what lead to what.
But today, even Muslims now proudly and boldly lie without any evidence.

Brother, will you be able to stand on the day of judgement to defend what you have no knowledge of?

I just want you to give me a sincere answer.
Will you be able to stand before Allāh to defend your statement because somebody who openly lies say so.

Go read Surah hujurat 49 verse 6 and tell me who should be called a zombie.
Except you are going to tell us you don't believe in the Qur'ān anymore which would automatically make you a kaafir(disbeliver)

My dear muslim brother from the north. I say Asalam alaikum to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by WorldChanger7: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is a tough one for someone like me but I believe there are two bible passages that will explain my position to those who are "wise".

1 Thessalonians 5:21
"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

Hosea 4:6
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children"

What is the role of "True Christian" in a situation like this?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
Oyedepo is a fool.
Yes my dear u r very correct, but guest what? U R MORE FOOLISH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by GavelSlam: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Onyi22:

Yes my dear u r very correct, but guest what?
U R MORE FOOLISH
Like your father.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
Like your father.
No dear, like ur generation nah
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by GavelSlam: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Onyi22:

No dear, like ur generation nah

No, your father.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

No, your father.
yeye dy smell,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by GavelSlam: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Onyi22:

yeye dy smell,

For your house.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Friend01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear muslim brother from the north. I say Asalam alaikum to you.

wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullahi wa Bārakatuhu.

And sorry, I am not from the North, but from the south - "the heart beat of the nation" as they say.

masaaaul khayr.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by ushafe(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
I have taken time to watch the clip, Oyedepo has not said anything wrong, he only quoted a registered national newspaper in our county ,Nigeria.
Off course, the subject matter should border the heart if any responsible leader.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by pfadom: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
I thought you have brain, but I'm wrong that some brainless and selfish individual could brainwash you. If any of such happened, you think the west (western world) would not be the first to brach the news.

IbrahimDamola:

My dear muslim brother of the zombierudeen specie, I understand your muslim skull is seriously pained.

Baba Oyedepo is saying the truth.

buterflyle0 my dear yoromuslim brother, what do you think? grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by pfadom: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
So Church has become a place to read newspapers - when it is convenient for them.

ushafe:
I have taken time to watch the clip, Oyedepo has not said anything wrong, he only quoted a registered national newspaper in our county ,Nigeria.
Off course, the subject matter should border the heart if any responsible leader.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by pfadom: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
That's no excuse. It only implies that majority of his followers are like him - fools. I think he claims to be a prophet, what does the Lord tell him about that? Having over 100,000 members in the congregation and heads two universities does not make him wise or intelligent - especially when it is obvious that he nurses indescribable hate for the person of teh president.

I hope you know that millions of people all over the world still worship idols. Does it mean all of them are intelligent to worship carved image that cannot eat, talk, walk or think.

Second, it goes on to prove that some people wish the president dead. All I believe is that " he who digs a pit shall fall into it - Proverbs 26:27".

Skinnienigga:

Lmao. Somebody that sits over a congregation of more than a 100,000 people and founded two of the best universities in the country is foolish yh?and you with all your wisdom have done what compared to that?

I'd choose his kind of foolishness 6 million times before even beginning to consider your 'great' wisdom.

Clown.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Skinnienigga(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
pfadom:
That's no excuse. It only implies that majority of his followers are like him - fools. I think he claims to be a prophet, what does the Lord tell him about that? Having over 100,000 members in the congregation and heads two universities does not make him wise or intelligent - especially when it is obvious that he nurses indescribable hate for the person of teh president.

I hope you know that millions of people all over the world still worship idols. Does it mean all of them are intelligent to worship carved image that cannot eat, talk, walk or think.

Second, it goes on to prove that some people wish the president dead. All I believe is that " he who digs a pit shall fall into it - Proverbs 26:27".

Smh.

Kindly unquote me from this your hate and judgement filled comment mbok.

God bless you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by TruthinAction: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
GavelSlam:
Oyedepo is a fool.

You are an enslaved fool. You and your generation will forever be deceived.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by GavelSlam: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
TruthinAction:

You are an enslaved fool. You and your generation will forever be deceived.

Like your father and mother.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.