Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) (70965 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Reptyle(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Owambeuk:
Bishop Oyedepo today at his church suggested that President Buhari might have died a while ago and the person that we all assume to be the president might be an impersonator reading an article from the Nation Newspaper dated 27th November 2018, it was revealed that President Buhar might have died in London and a body double by the name Jubrin from Sudan who is the the look alike of President Buhari is the one occupying the sit of power.

The Bishop has therefore mandated the President of Nigeria to address the nation to disputes or refute this weighty allegations.

Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IxxXaZQBBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IxxXaZQBBA

The prayer point is valid, generally speaking.

God needs to deliver Nigeria from several sets of slavemasters.

God needs to firstly deliver us from politicians and their lackeys that have sworn that this great country will not make progress because of their selfish reasons.

Secondly, and even more importantly, God needs to deliver us from religious slavemasters who continue to spread fear and divisiveness across the land to the detriment of unity.

May God deliver us from the clutches of these dangerous religious leaders who stand on the altar of God and daily terrorize their followers with stories and tales to stir up their hate rather than lead them along the paths that God would have them go in 2nd Timothy 2 vs 1 - 4

God bless the leadership of this great nation and grant them the wisdom to lead us right. God bless the people of this great land and cause us to find love for one another, without which we can NEVER move forward. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by ensodev(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Hatred makes the wise to become fools.

Oyedepos hatred for buhari has made him begin to think and talk like a fool.

Imagine him citing a report from the nations newspaper as an authority to something as ridiculous as a certain jubrils family coming to Aso rock to demand compensation from the fg for using their person as a buhari double.

Is Aso rock a beer parlour anyone just strolls into?

He said that because there has been no refute of this claim form the fg then it means the nation just might be up for sale.

OYEDEPO IS INDEED A FOOL!

I pity your end
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by MeeLan: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2018
with buhari, any thing is possible!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by eunisam: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Now I understand why a president called someone lifeless. thank you Nnamdi Kanu for reviewing this to Nigeria even though they hate everything about you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone below while admonishing pastors not to meddle in politics suddenly had amnesia and forgot that his VP Osinbanjo whom he truly loves is a Pastor.

He further said a pastor should not criticize leaders.
Even Nathan, Elijah, Samuel and Elisha in the Bible condemned and criticized High Ranking Government officials.
It's not hard to tell when a hypocrite who is also a coward speaks.

It will only be cowardice for Bishop Oyedepo not to address such a burning issue in his country.
But Oydedepo has proven time and time again that unlike his people, he is just as brave as Fela.

I stand with Oyedepo on this.
And in a few hours, I'd be standing close to him live in Shiloh Nigeria.
Catch me if you can but I am allergic to zombies.
Gbam tongue

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by IkennaDavid1(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

HE IS A FOOL. Folly is in the ways of the hateful.

God detests those who are full of hate. Oyedepo wasn't called into a ministry of hatred by God but a ministry of reconciliation through love.

His hatred for Buhari is ungodly and thus makes him a sinner.

He needs a fresh repentance. He is beginning to thread the path of the ungodly.

The bible says how then are we different from the world if we hate those that hate us and curse those who curse us. It said Bless and don't curse for you have been called to inherit a blessing.

Oyedepo and his hatred has now turned him into one who curses and not one who blesses

If u know the bible this much then u obviously Know what it says about calling someone else a fool.

Oyedepo never cursed buhari, he never disrespected him, he only spoke about a pressing issue in the country giving cognisance to The Nation newspaper publication on the matter.. He just called on buhari to address the issue.
I don't know why buhari supporters attack anyone who asks buhari to address the matter and clear the issue once and for all..
Is it not our right to know who governs us? Is it not our right to be addressed periodically by our leaders? The Jubril claims is so strong that even foreign journalists are looking into the matter and the evidences are very real, why can't buhari or the presidency bring up its own evidences to refute the Jubril claims?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by richiepolymer(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2018
I am highly disappointed with this Bishop. To saybthe least.
He is trying to be smart by saying 'if the stories are true about jubril', meanwhile his tone and choice of words sells him out as one who believes this jubril hogwash.
PMB surely will allow the air of mystery because it is needed to keep detractors busy. Secondly, the president cannot spend his entire time responding to every distraction as that will only succeed in making a mole hill look like a mountain.
So he has to give national broadcast because of Nnamdi kanu's allegations? Haba! Those men saying all these are examples of men who can be easily manipulated by their wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by ibroo21: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

Generations of illiterates. I wish I knew earlier. Useless terrorists and Street beggars. Keep ranting, your paedophile prophet already in hell,you'll soon join him.
You are so pained that someone insulted an ordinary
Oyedapo but you are quick to rain curse, insult and abuse on a whole prophet of God and you think you are save? Anyway am not surprised by your utterance be cause the Quran has already describe you guys
At-Taubah 9:31

ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلْمَسِيحَ ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا۟ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَٰهًا وَٰحِدًاۖ لَّآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَۚ سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

But know that you will certainly be questioned on what you said, so you better prepare your answer well because Oyedapo will not be there to save you.
An-Nahl 16:56

وَيَجْعَلُونَ لِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُونَ نَصِيبًا مِّمَّا رَزَقْنَٰهُمْۗ تَٱللَّهِ لَتُسْـَٔلُنَّ عَمَّا كُنتُمْ تَفْتَرُونَ

And they assign to what they do not know a portion of that which We have provided them. By Allah, you will surely be questioned about what you used to invent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Olulinks:

You didn't get it. He wanted The President to put the rumour mongers to shame by addressing the nation that he's the real Buhari, that Nigerians voted for. That's not too much to ask, is it?
I wonder
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Osezzua(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2018
ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by IkennaDavid1(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2018
ibroo21:
You are so pained that someone insulted an ordinary
Oyedapo but you are quick to rain curse, insult and abuse on a whole prophet of God and you think you are save? Anyway am not surprised by your utterance be cause the Quran has already describe you guys
At-Taubah 9:31

ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلْمَسِيحَ ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا۟ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَٰهًا وَٰحِدًاۖ لَّآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَۚ سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

But know that you will certainly be questioned on what you said, so you better prepare your answer well because Oyedapo will not be there to save you.
An-Nahl 16:56

وَيَجْعَلُونَ لِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُونَ نَصِيبًا مِّمَّا رَزَقْنَٰهُمْۗ تَٱللَّهِ لَتُسْـَٔلُنَّ عَمَّا كُنتُمْ تَفْتَرُونَ

And they assign to what they do not know a portion of that which We have provided them. By Allah, you will surely be questioned about what you used to invent.

Nice post bro.. So interesting to note that At-Taubah 9:31 described the son of Mary (Jesus Christ) as the Messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Starks: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2018
oyedepo is one of d biggest scammer Nigerians are yet to come out from . He his a fool indeed his fake money making ministry is failing. I tell u there are chains of people crying regretting why they ever put in their wealth as donors to his church thinking they will forever b divinely linked to imaginary wealth of Christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Aboki99(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2018
And this is allegedly a man of God glorifying beer parlor gossips! Has the man forgotten that he can see and read the mind of God and perform wonders and miracles least of which is ascertaining if his Father had taken the life of Buhari in 2017 as he regurgitates in the video or not! If, as a man of God, he is in the same confusion as his Sheeples and even heathens like us are in over the identity of Buhari, methinks he's an imposter:As a true man of God, I thought Oyedepo will just put a call across to his Father or snap his fingers and mumble some mumbo-jumbo or gobbledygook or abracadabra and lo, the revelations will come to him from on high as to the identity of Buhari! That people believe in and follows this businessmen in cassock really amazes me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Progressive15: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Oyedepo is one of those enemies of this country, disguishing under religious plattform.We know where they belong.God will expose them more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by larrybee2017(f): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

HE IS A FOOL. Folly is in the ways of the hateful.

God detests those who are full of hate. Oyedepo wasn't called into a ministry of hatred by God but a ministry of reconciliation through love.

His hatred for Buhari is ungodly and thus makes him a sinner.

He needs a fresh repentance. He is beginning to thread the path of the ungodly.

The bible says how then are we different from the world if we hate those that hate us and curse those who curse us. It said Bless and don't curse for you have been called to inherit a blessing.

Oyedepo and his hatred has now turned him into one who curses and not one who blesses
Your stupidity carries first class citizen gene, what a shame someone bore you. You call such pressing issue hatred, you are a big disgrace!!! Why won't the bishop address such issue? Go read your Bible you this zombie and see where prophet took the place of authority. What is wrong in asking the man in Aso rock to clear the air on issue of national disgrace? He won't go for debate, it was during is tenure rat enter aso villa, so many things he doesn't know not even standing while the national anthem is being sang! People like you are the reason why heaven weep big time.
Ode amukunmeko
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:

Make yourself more coherent and comprehendable oga.

I don't think coherence is the problem here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by enshi(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
A lot of online urchins have changed the real argument to clone this and clone that.

Who is saying that Buhari is cloned?
An allegation is made that a different person with some surgery modifications is in Aso Rock and they changed the topic to cloning.

Only a DNA test will rest the matter. Period.
Buhari should remove his cap and address a press conference.

Bro pls sorry to ask. I mean is there Any way removing his cap would show its not him. A lot of people have always said he should remove his cap so I am thinking how would that reveal the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by NnamdiN: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
And the impersonator was far away in Poland shouting I am Buhari today, instead of removing his cap or speaking fulfude, to help prove to the world if he's truly the dullard from Daura or one Jubrin Aminu Al Sudan. #removeyourcap
lol but what's with the cap? What does the former have that the current doesn't?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by gaby(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Lomprico2:

So pointing out typo errors is your best defence?
undecided

I knew you still won't get it because you enjoy bandying words you don't understand around in a bid to make a comment or attack someone.

I never pointed you out to any typos in your submision. All I said was to type in "judging" into google to educate yourself on its meaning and in what context to use it. Also check for the meaning of "typos" while at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by 77up(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

Not at all. Your mom is in more pains having to go through pains to give birth to a failure.
See this wasted sperm in pain like his brainwasher pastor tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by figment232(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

We are more concerned about finding yours.

If not in Kirikiri maybe the leprosy colony.
Lols....... urs is already a walking corpse.... just as BUBU was before he died in Saudi Arabia
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by wizod(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:

What u just said about what Oyedepo actually said n the headline of this post that me n u are commenting about are they the same?
sharap. U are a coneused man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Lomprico2: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:

I knew you still won't get it because you enjoy bandying words you don't understand around in a bid to make a comment or attack someone.

I never pointed you out to any typos in your submision. All I said was to type in "judging" into google to educate yourself on its meaning and in what context to use it. Also check for the meaning of "typos" while at it.

Attack you? Lol, ogeni! Watch the video before judging period!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by zuto4u(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2018
No, u are rather the FOOL here
GavelSlam:
Oyedepo is a fool.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by akajos4real: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2018
rflyle0 and Trustee1, Oyedepo is not GOD.
I also advise that you do not call people's destiny as if you GOD or followers of Oyedepo.
That is what your your bible teaches you? It is a pity.
What has Buhari issue got to do with preaching salvation?
You should all be careful otherwise God may act quickly on you than you expect because you cannot tell me you were sent by Oyedepo or God to curse people

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by omoelerin1: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
kennygee:
We Nigerians are very docile, that is why this senselessness can happen.

See as we dey allow politicians do us like dummy.
Even Core TV made it issue of discussion this morning where guests were invited. Out of annoyance, I turned off the TV.
Only a mentally deranged or those Biafrans who out of hatred they have will swallow that nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by desiredhome: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is so wrong from the supposed man of God, have they turned the alter to political arena, knowing fully well that there are a lot of illiterate followers that will react negatively?
I think this man should face his business and stop instigating crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by omoelerin1: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Skinnienigga:
Its not fake news.. I was in church today. Bishop only said that the news is worrisome and should be addressed by the presidency due to the apparent damning evidences being used to back the allegations. Then he asked church members to pray for the country and come against those who want the fall of this country.

Shikena.

Now submit your left balls to the nearest local government office to you. Thanks

Must he discuss political issues with his church members during every service?
If he wants to advice Buhari/govt, he should write him a letter, better still I believe he has Buhari number, let him call him. If he wants to see the president today, he will see him, why can't he make an appointment and discuss the issue with him and advice them to address the issue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Yelutide: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Next time, watch before you jump to comment. He didn't say half of what you wrote below or what the OB wrote above
gaby:
Unable to watch the video for whatever reason, but I'm very sure the content of Oyedepo's statement in the video is different from what is reported, based on his intelligence and persona.

In case I'm wrong, that'd be disappointing, because one would expect people of his status and enormous follower-ship to be mindful of their utterances especially as it relates to National issues so as not to be seen as fanning the embers.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by AntiWailer: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ask all the editors fighting.

None of them watched the video cos the video does not exist.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Friend01(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
A lot of online urchins have changed the real argument to clone this and clone that.

Who is saying that Buhari is cloned?
An allegation is made that a different person with some surgery modifications is in Aso Rock and they changed the topic to cloning.

Only a DNA test will rest the matter. Period.
Buhari should remove his cap and address a press conference.

They've now shifted post again.
It's no longer about being cloned anymore.
It is now about removing caps?

I wonder when this generation will ever reason like humans instead this zombified parrots we have as youths.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by greggng: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:
Unable to watch the video for whatever reason, but I'm very sure the content of Oyedepo's statement in the video is different from what is reported, based on his intelligence and persona.

In case I'm wrong, that'd be disappointing, because one would expect people of his status and enormous follower-ship to be mindful of their utterances especially as it relates to National issues so as not to be seen as fanning the embers.

What do you expect from a man that accompanied a wanted fugitive to obansanjo to seek forgiveness?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shocking Details I Found About The Porn Industry -abylyty / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.