Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? (715 Views)

Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by 1lovelist: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
I can't clarify it, however for reasons unknown, I cherish somebody who REALLY despises me. That is to say, this is a disdain not at all like anything I have ever observed previously. This individual loathes me SO much, it's really startling. The specific notice of me sends her into a fuming rage.

However, I cherish her and need only the best for her. It's bizarre. I have had a go at everything. I have attempted to simply kill my adoration for her, and I can't do it. Others have instructed me to simply take a gander at her for who she really is. An irate, judgemental, derisive, hot tempered, hard person. I see their point. What's more, I taken a stab at taking a gander at her from that point, and still, it didn't change the way that I care about her. On the off chance that somebody had disclosed to me that they cherished and thought about a person who couldn't have cared less about them and effectively detested them, at that point I would state precisely what individuals have said to me. What's more, that will be that its absolutely impossible I could love somebody who abhorred me and couldn't have cared less about me. However, here I, can't kill my affections for her.

read more now
https://1lovelist..com/2018/09/the-only-photography-tutorial-resources.html

Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by WinningEleven(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Cool story

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / As A Lady Can You Stay A Month Without Looking At The Mirror / Are You A Slay Queen,?Then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.