Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have (40351 Views)

This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / 8 Habits No Woman Should Ever Condone In Her Man / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by NessaBoo(f): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Delivar:

Number 5 is for bold, highly confident and a potentially intelligent woman. You are simply not up to that class of ladies.

Mshewww! This is exactly what a feeble minded juvenile would say, as if you can ever measure up to a girl with all the qualities you just listed.

Kindly let me enlighten you a bit, because, for one, men don't always know how to be men, "can I get an AMEN" (Pun intended wink ). But that's okay. We need to let you learn. We are not your mother and won't attempt to teach you. And check this: if you're the right kind of man. I'm talkin about a man worth it, then guess what? You should already got your mind's gears grinding up a way to snag the lady, just patiently seeking the right opportunity.

Sorry. But in my years of existence I have never seen a woman approach a man and not seem like one of 3 things:

Aggressive
Pushy
Desperate

Just want to know, lemme ask you a quick one, if i make the first move, and you're satisfied with it, am i going to lead you around for the rest of the relationship? Will i pick you up for the first date? will i Pull out your chair, or open the doors for you, etc. Forgive the facetiousness, but I seriously doubt it and will soon grow tired of taking the lead and making the decisions. But hell, I've already set the precedent. Gotta be consistent, right? Is that what you really want?

So its not ideal to be an eternal feminist who, at the end of the day, still wants and needs love just like the rest of us. So, know your role, and we leave the agression to the men.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by samysmoothfresh: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol what is there to be scared of? I wouldn’t approach any guy, no matter the ethnicity

cos like saffi, you're scared rejection which could prolly lead to depression and in the long run, a rope round the neck or perhaps a halve-filled cup of orange juice spiked with sniper.

Thats understandable sha.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by toscolee(m): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't like #5......I prefer green light.... Ladies just can't stand being turned down.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by JimD(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Delivar:

Number 5 is for bold, highly confident and a potentially intelligent woman. You are simply not up to that class of ladies.

My current gf approached me. She has been my best so far. Confident and knows what she wants.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by YoungLionken(m): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2018
What's the noise all about, huh? It's 12am already and y'all are on cheap tales here. It's in the nature of 9ja gurls to be proud, no 5 is something they can never really do except of course those ones with exposure...

Anyway, gud 9t birds, continue with the chirping
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

I agree with her, she's totally right.

Heard it all before that it's the 21st century! Gender roles don't exist anymore! Women can play the role of men! Blah blah...Okay, perhaps you're right. But why would you want to? I'm all for women's rights, trust. I have had infinitely more opportunities than my grandmother or even my mother had, due to the courage of women who fought for our civil rights.

However, while our mothers and our grandmothers didn't have the opportunities we have, they did have something going for them. They well understood their role! And no, not in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. I mean, humble, meek, strong, not pushy, passive, yet passionate.

Hence, when a woman sees an attractive man, she should hold back from approaching him. She is the crown jewel. The man should come and seek his prize!

You're living in a fool's paradise

Sorry if my words sound harsh but it is the bitter reality

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by ibkayee(f): 12:08am On Dec 04, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cos like saffi, you're scared rejection which could prolly lead to depression and in the long run, a rope round the neck or perhaps a halve-filled cup of orange juice spiked with sniper.

Thats understandable sha.
True, oh my tender, fragile heart
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Hideki(m): 12:08am On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

Mshewww! This is exactly what a feeble minded juvenile would say, as if you can ever measure up to a girl with all the qualities you just listed.

Kindly let me enlighten you a bit, because, for one, men don't always know how to be men, "can I get an AMEN" (Pun intended wink ). But that's okay. We need to let you learn. We are not your mother and won't attempt to teach you. And check this: if you're the right kind of man. I'm talkin about a man worth it, then guess what? You should already got your mind's gears grinding up a way to snag the lady, just patiently seeking the right opportunity.

Sorry. But in my years of existence I have never seen a woman approach a man and not seem like one of 3 things:

Aggressive
Pushy
Desperate

Just want to know, lemme ask you a quick one, if i make the first move, and you're satisfied with it, am i going to lead you around for the rest of the relationship? Will i pick you up for the first date? will i Pull out your chair, or open the doors for you, etc. Forgive the facetiousness, but I seriously doubt it and will soon grow tired of taking the lead and making the decisions. But hell, I've already set the precedent. Gotta be consistent, right? Is that what you really want?

So its not ideal to be an eternal feminist who, at the end of the day, still wants and needs love just like the rest of us. So, know your role, and we leave the agression to the men.
this is a fabulous response. Why should a lady approach me...? It will never work, it has never worked and will never work....even the green light sef ...truth is when a man is ready...he is

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Not with all these thirsty Nigerian guys around

A guy will approach you ,still Fvck the hell out of you and dump you

You'll approach a guy ,he'll still Fvck the hell outta you and dump you

So what's the difference?

Keep deceiving yourself . The truth is bitter

3 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

Aggressive
Pushy
Desperate

Why should I even taken an account created last month seriously ?
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by NessaBoo(f): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Elder0001:

You're living in a fool's paradise

Oh! And you're a childish peurile fella...

Real MEN know exactly what to do!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by samysmoothfresh: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2018
ibkayee:
True, oh my tender, fragile heart
cheesy

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

Oh! And you're a childish peurile fella...

Real MEN know exactly what to do!

I just checked your profile and you can't be more than 27..

Real men ceased to exist a long time ago ,real man" is the tag used by women to cajole weak men into doing what they want. You don't see men screaming real women up and down because we don't have time for baggage.

A lazy and unintelligent female like you won't be happy with the direction the world is heading to right now because it doesn't and won't favour your ideology

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by ibkayee(f): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2018
Elder0001:

A guy will approach you ,still Fvck the hell out of you and dump you

You'll approach a guy ,he'll still Fvck the hell outta you and dump you

So what's the difference?

Keep deceiving yourself . The truth is bitter
Lol don’t mistake me for your sisters

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by ibkayee(f): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol don’t mistake me for your sisters

I don't have sisters .

But the slowpokè who married you should definitely be strong because you're very stupid and unwise judging from your foolish comments on nairaland and marauding on the ashawo thread of sexuality section .

I'll ignore any response from you,retardèd cheap slût

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by NessaBoo(f): 12:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Elder0001:

I just checked your profile and you can't be more than 27..

Real men ceased to exist a long time ago ,real man" is the tag used by women to cajole weak men into doing what they want. You don't see men screaming real women up and down because we don't have time for baggage.

A lazy and unintelligent female like you won't be happy with the direction the world is heading to right now because it doesn't and won't favour your ideology

Please stop with the cockamamie babbles already, I will stand my contention, you're a feeble minded juvenile if you want a lady to take up your role, now get out of my mentions osiso and go trade inanities with your ilks, indulging you has been a paramount waste of time.

Go tell your sisters to be toasting men upandan! cheesy grin

P.S: You and all impending trolls will be ignored henceforth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by ibkayee(f): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2018
Elder0001:

I don't have sisters .

But the slowpokè who married you should definitely be strong because you're very stupid and unwise judging from your foolish comments on nairaland and marauding on the ashawo thread of sexuality section .

I'll ignore any response from you,retardèd cheap slût
Thank God, don’t break your promise please

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by moshino(m): 12:35am On Dec 04, 2018
AryEmber:
That number 5 is a no no for me and for your number 9, remember we dey for Ninja oh!

So because "we dey Ninja oh" as you said, you should be carrying bacteria infection around. You're a dirty swine, men should stay away from you.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 04, 2018
Jasper14:
Very neat and sound engine 2006 corolla for sale. Location: Ajah, Lagos. Price 1.7m. Check my Signature.

1.7??
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Fadedvoiced: 12:44am On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

Please stop with the cockamamie babbles already, I will stand my contention, you're a feeble minded juvenile if you want a lady to take up your role, now get out of my mentions osiso and go trade inanities with your ilks, indulging you has been a paramount waste of time.

P.S: You will be ignored henceforth!

Your IQ is below 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It's only stupid girls that do 3, i can never do 5, 6 applies to fat girls, who work out epp 9 is not compulsory, this is Nigeria duuhh undecided

Biglittlelois abi what is ur name

Can I send my acct number? I mean I want to
have my share of the money you have gained
after I was banned on Nairaland

I trust ur acct balance must have increased or
ur life has become better in some way

But if not, then you dont have ...

Fill in the missing word

I am damn sure you know it

Nonsense!! angry

U may report me again if you wish... KID grin
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Juliearth(f): 3:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Tombrown3:
We tend to outgrow the bad habits we developed
in our younger years naturally. If those bad
habits didn’t die off, society wouldn’t be able to
function because we’d be a bunch of
unproductive adult-children sucking our thumbs
during meetings and biting our nails in the bread
aisle. But, for some people, certain pestiferous
habits stick around much longer than they
should. These habits should never follow a
woman into adulthood.

1. DATING “BAD BOYS.”
You’re not a rebel without a cause. You’re a
grown ass woman with a job, an apartment and
plants. You can’t, in all seriousness, have a “BUT
DADDY I LOVE HIM!” attitude and then go home
and pay your electric bill. Responsibility and
riding off into the sunset on a motorcycle with a
greasy-haired convicted felon will never mix. The
appeal of the “bad boy” should wear off at the
same time you outgrow your training bra.

2. GIVING OUT A FAKE NUMBER.
If you’re not interested in a guy and you don’t
want to give him your number, then don’t.
Turning someone down because you’re not
interested isn’t mean, but deliberately giving the
guy a wrong number is. So is giving him your
actual number and then ignoring all of his texts.
If you’re not interested, say so, and tell the guy to
have a good night. If he doesn’t leave you alone,
revert back into your gargoyle form until he gets
scared and leaves.

3. TELLING YOUR FRIENDS EVERY
DETAIL OF YOUR SEX LIFE.
Your friends do not want to picture you bent over
backwards doing the Chattanooga piledriver. It
may have been fun to swap stories when sex
was brand new for all of you, but its novelty has
likely worn off by now. The devil’s business is a
normal part of your lives and should remain
largely private, especially if your partner isn’t
comfortable with you describing every act in
graphic detail over brunch using whipped cream
and crepes to better illustrate your story.

4. EXCESSIVE SOCIAL MEDIA USAGE.
Do you really have nothing better to do than
spend hours digging through pictures and posts
from people you barely remember? If your life is
so boring that you spend most of it living
vicariously though everyone else online, maybe
you should get some hobbies. If a complete
stranger can look at your social media profiles
and quickly determine your work schedule, when
you get your period, the names of every stuffed
animal you’ve ever had and the consistency of
your last bowel movement, you are giving out
WAY too much information online. If you have
enough time to do that, people are going to think
you have no life.

5. NOT APPROACHING GUYS.
It’s 2018. You don’t have to sit around in your
tower waiting for some dude to come rescue you
and take you to see a fruity opera. If you see
someone who interests you, walk over to him
and strike up a conversation. There’s nothing
wrong with a woman making the first approach.
That “women must be chased” BS needs to die
in a fire along with lime-flavored candy and
duckface.

6. NOT WORKING OUT.
You don’t need to hit the gym so hard that you
become a female version of The Mountain, but
staying active is important for all adults.
Spending all of your free time sitting on your butt
shoveling sugar into your face is going to land
you on an episode of My 600-lb Life. You only
get one body, so make an effort to take care of
it.

7. FAILING TO TAKE OFF YOUR
MAKEUP AT THE END OF THE DAY.
There is no excuse for this one. All you need is a
makeup wipe or a bottle of face wash. Cleaning
everything off takes two minutes tops. Your skin
needs to breathe while you sleep, not suffocate
under a day’s worth of makeup and other dirt
and grime. Leaving makeup on overnight can
cause premature aging, breakouts and defiled
pillow cases, among other things. Just wipe
yourself off. It isn’t difficult to do that in other
areas.

8. COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR BODY.
If you wanted to annoy your friends and make
your boyfriend/husband uncomfortable with your
insecurities, then you succeeded. Otherwise,
complaining about your body accomplishes
nothing. There’s no point in comparing your body
to someone else’s when they look a certain way
and you don’t. We’re all different and our bodies
will respond to stress and aging in various ways
over time. If there’s something about your
appearance that bothers you and you have the
power to change it, then by all means, change it.
Just don’t voice your complaints constantly to
people who have already reassured you that no,
you don’t look fat in those jeans.

9. NOT SEEING A GYNECOLOGIST
REGULARLY.
Lady parts, though awesome, need regular
maintenance. It’s important to keep yourself
informed on what’s happening down there,
especially if you have a predisposition to things
like cervical cancer or endometriosis. Regular
check ups are good for your health and your
peace of mind. See a good doctor regularly and
make sure all of your lady machinery is in tip-top
shape and ready to go.

10. STAYING IN UNHEALTHY
RELATIONSHIPS FOR WAY TOO LONG.
Enough with the flimsy, BS excuses. You’re an
adult, and you’re miserable with the guy. You
don’t have to stay in a bad relationship the same
way you don’t have to stand in a puddle of urine
in the kiddie pool. Whatever your (disturbing)
reasons are, you’re there by choice even though
there are plenty of better places to be. All you
need is enough willpower to walk away.

I agree with your compilation, all except number 5. number 5 is a no no for me, reason being that most Naija guys are not that exposed to take a lady who approaches them seriously. It may or may not work out. The percentage of failure outweighs the percentage of success though.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Juliearth(f): 3:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Tombrown3:

So you prefer hoping a guy makes the first move even though you are the admiring him?

If I like a guy...sorry man, I would propose friendship and see where that leads us.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Juliearth(f): 3:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It's only stupid girls that do 3, i can never do 5, 6 applies to fat girls, who work out epp 9 is not compulsory, this is Nigeria duuhh undecided

Number 6 for fat girls, you say? Covers face in total disappointment and leaves thread.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Juliearth(f): 3:59am On Dec 04, 2018
Elder0001:

Continue giving green light till you end up in Shiloh

This same nonsense mentality is the reason you can't pay your own bills on a date in 2018

Bro, take it easy on her. I totally understand her standpoint. A lady approaches a Nigerian guy and he sees her as yet another bush meat to be devoured. Only a few are matured enough to make it work. Let's just say men prefer hunting and not otherwise.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by MizMyColi(f): 4:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Mssteeewwwwww,

Izzit your fake number? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by babyfaceafrica: 4:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Juliearth:

Bro, take it easy on her. I totally understand her standpoint. A lady approaches a Nigerian guy and he sees her as yet another bush meat to be devoured. Only a few are matured enough to make it work. Let's just say men prefer hunting and not otherwise.
even if a man is the first to approach you,you are still a bush meat to be devoured.. so their is absolutely ni diggrence if you ask him out or if he ask you out..it is all about still the bush meat and the hunter.....you ladies just are so proud to make a move and fear rejection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2018
MizMyColi:
Mssteeewwwwww,

Izzit your fake number? undecided
Hm! Do u still fake number grin why not give him ur daughter's number.....kikiki
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by olmoRoc: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Tombrown3:

I understand you pattern, my sister had to change her main line cause of it. I blamed her for giving out the number in the first place, she learnt her lesson though.

You can actually just block the number. The feature has been available on every Android phone for the last few years.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by frankwyte: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

P.S: You and all impending trolls will be ignored henceforth!
Can you see how you have turned yourself into a subject of ridicule, abuse and infamy?? I warned you but you won't listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos / Need 100 Romantic Name To Call My Girl Friend In Akwa Ibom From You Guyz Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.