Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,857 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have (40358 Views)

This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / 8 Habits No Woman Should Ever Condone In Her Man / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by rOsy247(f): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2018
How about habits for mature men
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by NessaBoo(f): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2018
frankwyte:
Can you see how you have turned yourself into a subject of ridicule, abuse and infamy?? I warned you but you won't listen.

Just because you want to be noticed you're talking from both sides of your mouth, even tho what you said was a little off north to my disposition...

Excerpts from Mr frank's very aggressive points: "Yea! there you go again, domineering! Those that tend to alter the law of nature have paid dearly either with their lives or something of worth. May I also remind you that God had very good understanding of how beautiful & consistent things will work when He made the woman for the man? Listen girl, I give a 1$M advice, NEVER tried to assume you and a man are equal being esp when you are married to such a persons there can NEVER be 2 captains in a boat otherwise you wreck it.... This new order you are seeking and canvassing has thrown many homes and infact society to a loose canon. I hope you are not one??"

So with all these that u said, you still want the same lady that is supposed to be your footmat to still ask you out when you're the "proverbial ONLY captain of the ship"

Mr Frank ooo, make up your mind already cos you clearly don't know what you want in life, you're indecisive and that's a terrible trait for the captain of the ship grin

P.S: You will now be ignored henceforth!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

Mshewww! This is exactly what a feeble minded juvenile would say, as if you can ever measure up to a girl with all the qualities you just listed.

Kindly let me enlighten you a bit, because, for one, men don't always know how to be men, "can I get an AMEN" (Pun intended wink ). But that's okay. We need to let you learn. We are not your mother and won't attempt to teach you. And check this: if you're the right kind of man. I'm talkin about a man worth it, then guess what? You should already got your mind's gears grinding up a way to snag the lady, just patiently seeking the right opportunity.

Sorry. But in my years of existence I have never seen a woman approach a man and not seem like one of 3 things:

Aggressive
Pushy
Desperate

Just want to know, lemme ask you a quick one, if i make the first move, and you're satisfied with it, am i going to lead you around for the rest of the relationship? Will i pick you up for the first date? will i Pull out your chair, or open the doors for you, etc. Forgive the facetiousness, but I seriously doubt it and will soon grow tired of taking the lead and making the decisions. But hell, I've already set the precedent. Gotta be consistent, right? Is that what you really want?

So its not ideal to be an eternal feminist who, at the end of the day, still wants and needs love just like the rest of us. So, know your role, and we leave the agression to the men.

Hahaha this is funny bt true in sense because I have experienced smtn similar a couple of times while in skol and once or so afterwards, when a very beautiful and gorgeous lady asked me out. She kept making all the 1st moves while I was laid back and it was exhilarating and refreshing bt my respect for her has always remained 100%. Tho at sm point she complained about me letting her make all the 1st moves and I explained my reasons which she clearly understood. Just to clarify I had reasons for acting that way.

Now the issue here is the average Nigerian lady feels too self entitled it’s almost ridiculous. She needs u to do everything damn thing while she sits back does nothing besides smiling and asking u ridiculous questions. That’s not right.

Bt I do agree with u the man shud make the move bt not wrong with a lady doing so if sh wanna.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Tombrown3(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Juliearth:

I agree with your compilation, all except number 5. number 5 is a no no for me, reason being that most Naija guys are not that exposed to take a lady who approaches them seriously. It may or may not work out. The percentage of failure outweighs the percentage of success though.
Well, you might be right as some guys seem to take advantage of the girl involve and having nothing to do with her afterwards, but we all have to start from somewhere, there are good guys out there that are just intruvert. Believe me.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by AryEmber(f): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Elder0001:

Continue giving green light till you end up in Shiloh

This same nonsense mentality is the reason you can't pay your own bills on a date in 2018
Shiloh ko, mountains of fire ni.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by AryEmber(f): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=Delivar post=73529496]

Number 5 is for bold, highly confident and a potentially intelligent woman. You are simply not up to that class of ladies.[/quoteThank you bro. I'm happy to be loved with my dullness.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by AryEmber(f): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2018
iceking128:

So u no fit ask us out
We Dy ask una out we no knw weytin we Dy do ba?
Stop asking na! They tell you every lady be like me?
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by AryEmber(f): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2018
moshino:

So because "we dey Ninja oh" as you said, you should be carrying bacteria infection around. You're a dirty swine, men should stay away from you.
I'm baffled at how low you think.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by kunmiiii: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2018
frankwyte:
Can you see how you have turned yourself into a subject of ridicule, abuse and infamy?? I warned you but you won't listen.

Oga franko, you follow am reach here ni?? na wà oo...call me a kiss ass or whatever, man to man you actually wanted to troll and drag her and that kerryJ girl in that Arsenal thread for no reason bros, and she no follow you talk or insult you, na u mis road, and she was justified in her reply to you following the huge number of likes and people that commented to agree with her and none for you, especially in a thread dominated by core men for that matter, sop being petty bros... she was right on that thread abeg, move on na!! Na wa for some guys oo!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Tombrown3(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2018
rOsy247:
How about habits for mature men
Compiling that too, you will hear from me about it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Juliearth(f): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Tombrown3:

Well, you might be right as some guys seem to take advantage of the girl involve and having nothing to do with her afterwards, but we all have to start from somewhere, there are good guys out there that are just intruvert. Believe me.

I belief you and that is why I am of the school of thought that ladies in this dilemma should make a proposition for friendship.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Juliearth(f): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
even if a man is the first to approach you,you are still a bush meat to be devoured.. so their is absolutely ni diggrence if you ask him out or if he ask you out..it is all about still the bush meat and the hunter.....you ladies just are so proud to make a move and fear rejection

I know,yeah! But a lady walking up to a man who is a player and professing love is like unleashing a sleeping dragon. If she doesn't make that move,there is every possibility that he won't approach her. Don't get me wrong,bro. I am a staunch believer of following ones' heart,but I feel the ladies in this dilemma should be more methodical. Approach a man with friendship, shoot your shot and see where that leads you. Smart ladies while being friends with their crush study the man to know if he is worth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by babyfaceafrica: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Juliearth:

I know,yeah! But a lady walking up to a man who is a player and professing love is like unleashing a sleeping dragon. If she doesn't make that move,there is every possibility that he won't approach her. Don't get me wrong,bro. I am a staunch believer of following ones' heart,but I feel the ladies in this dilemma should be more methodical. Approach a man with friendship, shoot your shot and see where that leads you. Smart ladies while being friends with their crush study the man to know if he is worth.
fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by BraidedChannel: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2018
Colourich:
Ladies love talking about their sex life, from there they learn different sex styles and become experienced sexually, a problem shared is half solved, if you know, you know.

I don't understand, am I supposed to be approaching guys? please I'm not yet 30.

Problem ti e niyen!
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by frankwyte: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

Just because you want to be noticed you're talking from both sides of your mouth, even tho what you said was a little off north to my disposition...

Excerpts from Mr frank's very aggressive points: "Yea! there you go again, domineering! Those that tend to alter the law of nature have paid dearly either with their lives or something of worth. May I also remind you that God had very good understanding of how beautiful & consistent things will work when He made the woman for the man? Listen girl, I give a 1$M advice, NEVER tried to assume you and a man are equal being esp when you are married to such a persons there can NEVER be 2 captains in a boat otherwise you wreck it.... This new order you are seeking and canvassing has thrown many homes and infact society to a loose canon. I hope you are not one??"

So with all these that u said, you still want the same lady that is supposed to be your footmat to still ask you out when you're the "proverbial ONLY captain of the ship"

Mr Frank ooo, make up your mind already cos you clearly don't know what you want in life, you're indecisive and that's a terrible trait for the captain of the ship grin

You really didn't get the point I raised, I was alluding to the fact that a woman has to be submissive and understand her role in a society. "This new order" you are seeking hasn't done any women any good.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Mryacks: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2018
Good points made..kudos
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by ponti93(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2018
Diso60090:

Your KP card?
complimentary card... Yep
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

Shut up and read carefully

I've come to understand that the reason why African women especially Nigerian women are scared of feminism/gender equality is because they don't want to be saddled with any responsibility at all . If equal responsibilities is removed from the clause,you all will be feminists over night .

You're now ranting about two captains not being in a ship and such marriages not lasting but you forget that is the order of the day in the west and there are lasting marriages in the west.

Nigeria is a highly patriarchal society yet marriages are breaking up everyday over there but as a weak and unintelligent female you prefare to be a slave to men because that is the only way you'll be excused from financial and any other responsibility.

Greatest fool of all time

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
themonk:
11: Making sure down there doesn't smell like rotten eggs.
Crazy fellow grin grin grin
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Juliearth:

Number 6 for fat girls, you say? Covers face in total disappointment and leaves thread.

Lol am telling you
Totally hilarious
Just ignore that lady Abeg, funny girls grin
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Casemiro(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aunty, I know you are of the red light district. But please pass some green light below.

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Juliearth(f): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol am telling you
Totally hilarious
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Juliearth(f): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol am telling you
Totally hilarious

Lol! Let's just assume she meant it as a joke.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Juliearth(f): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tombrown3:

I belief you, but nature has a way of sorting these things. If it's meant to be, it would be.
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Delivar(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by Delivar(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

Mshewww! This is exactly what a feeble minded juvenile would say, as if you can ever measure up to a girl with all the qualities you just listed.
And what makes you think I can't measure up to a lady with those qualities? Your mindset describes that of the average Nigerian girl. Once a Nigerian girl possesses some little positive attributes like beauty or wealth she sees herself as a queen that is above the level of every guy on earth.

Kindly let me enlighten you a bit, because, for one, men don't always know how to be men, "can I get an AMEN" (Pun intended wink ).
You are not a man. You can't be a woman and be telling men what they should be and shouldn't be. The psychology of man is different from that of a woman. A man behaves the way he does simply because he is a man.

Sorry. But in my years of existence I have never seen a woman approach a man and not seem like one of 3 things:

Aggressive
Pushy
Desperate
I am glad you said "you have never seen". Which means the fact that you haven't seen any doesn't mean bold and confident ladies don't exist. You have never seen any because these types of bold ladies are very rare.

Just want to know, lemme ask you a quick one, if i make the first move, and you're satisfied with it, am i going to lead you around for the rest of the relationship? Will i pick you up for the first date? will i Pull out your chair, or open the doors for you, etc. Forgive the facetiousness, but I seriously doubt it and will soon grow tired of taking the lead and making the decisions. But hell, I've already set the precedent. Gotta be consistent, right? Is that what you really want?
Please I am not asking you to be a leader. We are talking about meeting who you desire to meet. There is no big deal in approaching a man when executed perfectly. Approaching a man is rocket science to you simply because you lack the composure to do that. There is a trick to pull it off and only the bold and smartest ladies can figure it out without losing her respect or seen as desperate and pushy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have by frankwyte: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:

Apologies! Now i have read your response to the post and am fully in support of your point. It means you have seen the need to exercise some virtues. I will also encourage you to be exercise some caution at public spaces don't just admit people for the sake of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.