Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,480,987 members, 5,616,147 topics. Date: Monday, 25 May 2020 at 03:36 AM

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** (31568 Views)

TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 11:37am On May 20
Getintouch2004:

ABUJA
BS 202 OLD BANEX PLAZA WUSE 2 ABUJA .Thats our care center address in abuja
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 2:24pm On May 20
CreepyBlackpool:
please I lost my gionee A1 SIM tray and I need a new SIM tray asap. I stay in abakaliki, Ebonyi state

@GioneeOnline :
we dont have care center in EBONYI STATE the closer one is ENUGU and our care center address there is : SHOP 19, RAILWAY LINE , OGBETE MAIN MARKET, ENUGU STATE.( we have the tray and the price is #400)
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by CreepyBlackpool: 7:12pm On May 21
GioneeOnline:
we dont have care center in EBONYI STATE the closer one is ENUGU and our care center address there is : SHOP 19, RAILWAY LINE , OGBETE MAIN MARKET, ENUGU STATE.( we have the tray and the price is #400)
is there any way you can send it over to Abakaliki. I need it badly
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:36am On May 22
CreepyBlackpool:

is there any way you can send it over to Abakaliki. I need it badly
if you have anybody in lagos that can come to our office and get it across to you, maybe that will help
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by lordcyno(m): 8:32pm On May 22
I'm thinking of getting Gionee x2, can someone help with its pros and cons?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by iKingsley(m): 9:25pm On May 22
I don't seem to find Hotspot on my Gionee 5001s

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by ncoolboiy(m): 12:10am On May 23
ncoolboiy:
Good evening, please my gionee m7 lite screen has been damaged for more than 3 months now, no one has the screen here in Ilorin. How much does it cost and how can I get it done in Ilorin, thank you.
Bro you've been avoiding my question like a plaque. Please help me out
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by CreepyBlackpool: 5:36pm On May 23
GioneeOnline:
if you have anybody in lagos that can come to our office and get it across to you, maybe that will help

I'll have to settle for the Enugu shop then.
the sim tray will be there right?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Trippleblessing(f): 5:53pm On May 23
Which gionee phone has this memory capacity and how much. 4gb 64gb
And every other phone in this range

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Gadgets That Your Smartphone Has ‘killed’ / Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians / Any Experiencing Glo Bad Network???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.