Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** (86341 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 11:37am On May 20, 2020
Getintouch2004:

ABUJA
BS 202 OLD BANEX PLAZA WUSE 2 ABUJA .Thats our care center address in abuja
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 2:24pm On May 20, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:
please I lost my gionee A1 SIM tray and I need a new SIM tray asap. I stay in abakaliki, Ebonyi state

@GioneeOnline :
we dont have care center in EBONYI STATE the closer one is ENUGU and our care center address there is : SHOP 19, RAILWAY LINE , OGBETE MAIN MARKET, ENUGU STATE.( we have the tray and the price is #400)
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by CreepyBlackpool: 7:12pm On May 21, 2020
GioneeOnline:
we dont have care center in EBONYI STATE the closer one is ENUGU and our care center address there is : SHOP 19, RAILWAY LINE , OGBETE MAIN MARKET, ENUGU STATE.( we have the tray and the price is #400)
is there any way you can send it over to Abakaliki. I need it badly
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:36am On May 22, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:

is there any way you can send it over to Abakaliki. I need it badly
if you have anybody in lagos that can come to our office and get it across to you, maybe that will help
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by lordcyno: 8:32pm On May 22, 2020
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by iKingsley(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2020
I don't seem to find Hotspot on my Gionee 5001s

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by ncoolboiy(m): 12:10am On May 23, 2020
ncoolboiy:
Good evening, please my gionee m7 lite screen has been damaged for more than 3 months now, no one has the screen here in Ilorin. How much does it cost and how can I get it done in Ilorin, thank you.
Bro you've been avoiding my question like a plaque. Please help me out
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by CreepyBlackpool: 5:36pm On May 23, 2020
GioneeOnline:
if you have anybody in lagos that can come to our office and get it across to you, maybe that will help

I'll have to settle for the Enugu shop then.
the sim tray will be there right?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Trippleblessing(f): 5:53pm On May 23, 2020
Which gionee phone has this memory capacity and how much. 4gb 64gb
And every other phone in this range
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Dantejr007: 2:54pm On May 25, 2020
My gionee s11 lite can not switch to 4g lte on mtn network and it is a 4g sim whenever I switch to 4g lte only the signal turn off and does not turn on any more I went to mtn office to make my complaint so their agent put the sim on the phone and it worked also I put it on Nokia 3.2 and it works perfectly what could be the issue as 4g lte works on other network on the phone as that is my main line and offers me cheaper data pls I need an answer ASAP
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:03am On May 26, 2020
Trippleblessing:
Which gionee phone has this memory capacity and how much.
4gb 64gb

And every other phone in this range

S10BL has that space capacity. Its price ranges from 35-40.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:06am On May 26, 2020
GioneeOnline:
please tell us your location but if its lagos, then come to 19 medical road(opposite) zenith bank ikeja lagos state(gionee care center)

You hardly reply mentions. Why, I don't know.

Anyways, do you have an s10BL screen for sale? I can't seem to find the exact type to match this particular s10BL. Are there different types? Please, get back to me. Thanks.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Goalnaldo(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You hardly reply mentions. Why, I don't know.

Anyways, do you have an s10BL screen for sale? I can't seem to find the exact type to match this particular s10BL. Are there different types? Please, get back to me. Thanks.
I thought you said you bought it?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:25am On May 26, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I thought you said you bought it?

I did. Want to get another for a friend.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by kellystone87: 9:48am On May 26, 2020
Pls I need a gionee m6 phone screen and how much is it...is urgent
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Trippleblessing(f): 12:14pm On May 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

"S10BL" is this a gionee phone or which model
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 26, 2020
Can I get any Gionee for less than 30k?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:37pm On May 26, 2020
Trippleblessing:

"S10BL" is this a gionee phone or which model

It's a Gionee phone.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 11:47am On May 27, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:

I'll have to settle for the Enugu shop then.
the sim tray will be there right?
yes its available there
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 11:52am On May 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

gionee M11 i the latest gionee phone in nigeria it 4gig ram and 64 gig rom any other gionee phone in this capacity should be avoided its not a nigerian model and the parts will be scarce and again any of its brought to our care center will not be attended to (TAKE NOTE)

1 Like

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Getintouch2004(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2020
Blissany1:
Good morning, please I have a problem with a new phone I just got (Gionee S10). The phone keeps deducting money immediately I recharge on it, the phone has not been useful to me in anyway since I bought it.
I can see here that a lot of people has the same challenge but all you keep saying is it's not a Nigerian version, please, since you people knew the phone wasn't going to operate well here, why was it approved to be shipped to Nigeria.
Please, I would really appreciate if something can be done to it. Thanks

hi, were you able to find a solution to your phone problem? I'm having same problem.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
Getintouch2004:

hi, were you able to find a solution to your phone problem? I'm having same problem.
am sure you dint pick it from any of our desgnated stores(SLOT, FINET,PECTRUM etc). they are used phones shipped in by jumia thru JUMIA GLOBAL and am sure you know that before buying it
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by kellystone87: 3:08pm On May 27, 2020
Pls how much is gionee m6 screen
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Trippleblessing(f): 7:25pm On May 27, 2020
GioneeOnline:
gionee M11 i the latest gionee phone in nigeria it 4gig ram and 64 gig rom any other gionee phone in this capacity should be avoided its not a nigerian model and the parts will be scarce and again any of its brought to our care center will not be attended to (TAKE NOTE)

how much is this now?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by IamPlato(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2020
GioneeOnline:
am sure you dint pick it from any of our desgnated stores(SLOT, FINET,PECTRUM etc). they are used phones shipped in by jumia thru JUMIA GLOBAL and am sure you know that before buying it
been trying to wipe a gionee s10c but getting "no command" display after i select recovery mode
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ajibel(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2020
lordcyno:
I'm thinking of getting Gionee x2, can someone help with its pros and cons?

I want to co-ask

cc GioneeOnline

I intend purchasing gionee x2 on slot but I have a question which will determine if I'll buy it or not.

Does the Gionee x2 phone support the Network 4G LTE Bands and Frequencies of MTN?

Thanks.

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:21pm On May 29, 2020
GioneeOnline:

Understood. You didn't reply to my mention, though. Is the S10BL screen available at your store?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by rowland545(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2020
My Gionee m6 plus is running on android 6 ...pls how do I upgrade to version 7.0 atlist...

Also when I'm powering d phone on the welcome message doesn't show Gionee...instead it UK mobile...pls is the phone fake or wat
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Aminajibril: 11:41pm On May 29, 2020
Ajibel:

I want to co-ask

cc GioneeOnline

I intend purchasing gionee x2 on slot but I have a question which will determine if I'll buy it or not.

Does the Gionee x2 phone support the Network 4G LTE Bands and Frequencies of MTN?

Thanks.

I just got this phone today from the Gionee store at computer village. It's adjacent to Otigba street. I got it for 36,900. It's is stated as a 4G enabled device. After I try it on with MTN, I'LL get back to you on that
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ajibel(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2020
Aminajibril:

I just got this phone today from the Gionee store at computer village. It's adjacent to Otigba street. I got it for 36,900. It's is stated as a 4G enabled device. After I try it on with MTN, I'LL get back to you on that

Ahh, thanks so much smiley I'm really awaiting your feedback on this.

I learnt from MTN website that to know if your device supports their 4G LTE band, you can send 4G to 131 so you can give that a try if you haven't. Also maybe from the manual in the device pack, they may list the LTE bands the phone supports.

At 36,900, the price is really cool considering the specs I read about it online and why I chose to go with SLOT is that I heard they only sell new/original phones with warranty. I was really skeptical going to computer village but based on your feeback, I'd definitely consider going to their store cheesy
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Understood. You didn't reply to my mention, though. Is the S10BL screen available at your store?
NO
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Ajibel:

I want to co-ask

cc GioneeOnline

Thanks.
YES IT SUPPORT 4G LTE NETWORK

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (48) (Reply)

Leaked Features Of Iphone 8 Shows No Touch ID And More / How To Root An Android Smartphone Without A Computer / How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.