Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Need Help For My Emotions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help For My Emotions. (819 Views)

A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly / Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? / My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help For My Emotions. by Braveryy(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Hello Nlanders.

Really appreciate our responses in the past concerning relationship. I've received help from here concerning my r/ship saga, and I've tried to extend the knowledge to my guy, but he doesn't seem to be healing. These are his words, please help him.

I have been with my girl for the past three years in a relationship. Right from that time everything have been going smoothly up until May, 2018. Things began to change between two of us. Any little thing I do, she would complain bitterly. She then decided to give me conditions that we Will not hug, kiss,or have sex again. I rejected the conditions. Since June, she has not been herself to me again. She stopped how she cared for me. Last week I discovered that she has something to do with someone else. I asked her questions about the boy, she told me that they are just friends but she is in relationships with only me. As of recent, she would always be talking about the boy to me. I then decided to ask her who she is in relationship with that I can't understand what is going on between us. She told me that she will stop communicating with the boy. Up until yesterday she had not stopped communicating with the guy and if I didn't call for one complete day she would send people to come and talk to me that I want to leave her.
Please, what should I do in this case because, I have been battling with my emotions for the past two months?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For My Emotions. by Oyindidi(f): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2018
Una take blood covenant? Move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watin be this!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help For My Emotions. by IamPlato(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
What Should You Do

Me I Don't Know oo
Re: I Need Help For My Emotions. by PresidentAde(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2018

Go out there and make money!!!!!!!!!!!

mtchrwww
Re: I Need Help For My Emotions. by oladayo63(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
You've got an egoistic and self-centered lady as a gf. She's a parasite as well.

She is toying with your emotions. She isn't dating that guy she is communicating with, YET. He is a potential boyfriend but your gf intentionally kept him close to torture you emotionally. No kiss, hug, sex, care: that's where the writing started.

She is trying to enforce dominace in the relationship but you seem like one with a soft heart and someone who doesn't know how let go. You seem too deep in love with her and she isn't no where in love with you. That's why I said she is egoistic. In fact, I'd guess that your girlfriend is lower than 25 years of age.

Other reasons why she is treating you might be:

1. She is more beautiful than how handsome you are. She sees herself as a trophy gf to be worshiped.

2. She sees herself in the relationship as your helper.

3. You are someone who doesn't have much female friends around you, or zero female friends.

4. Too many guys are begging for her love.

5. You lost authority in the relationship way long ago. If so, you may learn how to dominate a relationship with love and respect; learning to be the man.

There is a way to deal with girls like that. Stop caring and gradually stop being the lover boy she knew. Find a close female friend too and give her the same conversation treatment. Start being to her what she is you now; the act of reciprocating in equal measure.

I want to guess that you make much or all of the phone calls that makes a relationship active. But, why send people to beg if you don't call instead of her calling to ask if anything was the matter. Like, "baby, you didn't call me yesterday; that's unusual. Were you busy? Hope you fine... Blah blah blah." Or even call to fill in the gap. You see, you are dating an immature girl.

You have nothing to lose here. Your gf either get back to her senses or bounce (to her partner in communication).

You've got to be strong bro. And if you think you are too weak to give her that treatment, show her the exit door.

You need your emotional energy for more productive things that wasting on an immature and proud lady.

No hugs grin Funny AF!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help For My Emotions. by bahtiyar(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello, dear friend. I think you should just get rid of your girlfriend. She won't do anything good to you. She is a narcissistic and selfish personality. I think that she is a Somatic Narcissist - http://bahtiyar-world.com/cerebral-somatic-narcissists/. In fact, she doesn't need you at all. If she really loved you, she wouldn't talk to you about another boy. Get rid of her, man!

(1) (Reply)

Sex Continuous And Dissatisfaction, See Reasons Here / See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price / (VIDEO) When You Got A Dirty Mind And Eyes That Can Naked People.. A Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.