Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,131 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) (36411 Views)

Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by kareemkamil(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by lastclaire4(f): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=Runaway post=73514011]Am a catholic by faith. But sincerely speaking, this Father Mbaka is becoming something. I just wish the Bishop of his diocese can do something to keep him quite. [/quote

This one has out grown the Bishop. I don't know how he became so powerful that the Bishop cannot call him to order. If he was in Lagos archdiocese, the then archbishop, Cardinal olubummi okojie would have cut him to size.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Kobicove(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
I blame the foolish people who take these charlatans serious

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by kennydee05(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
MrSix:
Church and state.... Always battling...

Need a laptop? What are your specs? What's your budget? Well, I gat you covered. Free delivery and pay on delivery Delivery within Lagos only Contact details in my signature
Core i5, 4G RAM and 500G ROM. All in 50-60K
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
pls instead of giving cash to the church.why not go out to d street and use same cash to bless someone's life.even if its just s person
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by onyejesus: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pls our so called men of God should concentrate on spreading the gospel rather than playing partisan politics with church of God. Repent before its too late.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Chuochajc: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is shameful! Mbaka is a disgrace; simply leading irrationally indoctrinated crowd and he's driven by egoistic Kleptomanism.

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Spiritual director of Adoration Ministries, Father Ejike Mbaka embarrassed Ex-Anambra state governor and Vice Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP over his refusal to make a tangible donation to the church during its bazaar recently.

PoliticsNGR has footage from the scene.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/father-mbaka-embarasses-peter-obi-not-donating-church-watch/

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by MrSix: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
kennydee05:

Core i5, 4G RAM and 500G ROM. All in 50-60K

Chat me up...
Contact in my signature.
I've what you need.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by barinedan(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2018
It is a big shame to christianity that pastors and priests no longer preach against sin. All they preach is prosperity, give and be blessed, your enemies will die by fire. No more message of salvation. Love of money and wealth has blindfolded our clergy men, even if you are a ritualist, once you give a tangible amount to the church you automatically become a friend to the pastor, a big position in the church awaits you. Church is now a place for highest bidders.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by maasoap(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
annnikky:
Mbaka must be a rogue undecided is he God He'll still support buari after everything he said about him all because he donated 2mil to u.. Politician cum fake father undecided

Obj said many bad things about Atiku. He called him many bad names and printed it and made book out of it. Today, Obj is supporting Atiku. Don't act so surprised
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by annnikky(f): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
maasoap:

Obj said many bad things about Atiku. He called him many bad names and printed it and made book out of it. Today, Obj is supporting Atiku. Don't act so surprised
Meaning that if peter obi donate like 2.5 or 3mil then they'll not end up in shame I pity him aswear cos he's going about everything he might be the one to end up in shame undecided
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by nigger009(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
AK481:

That was a political statement,”show me a place later so I can build something”

That’s not a smart statement from any serious politician.

He would have said that,I came here looked around and discover that there is no clean water,I pledge to bore 6 boreholes fully purified so people will not be sick again “

To sink one borehole should be about 30k...

You are a typical Nigerian. That's how we think, fast guy. Obi has his own style, he doesn't waste money. This is not new to him for he had resisted a lot of pressure from "scatter the money conscious" people before as a governor.
Why didn't the Rev. give him a chance to do as he said or even mention few projects he has at hand to him there immediately, and then see what happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) / Samira Ibrahim's Wedding: Amina Mohammed's Daughter Weds In Style (Photos) / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.