Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) (36294 Views)

Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by wittyt98(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Josnac:
Always been skeptical about this Mbaka guy and the direction of his ministry.

No tsunami can stand Religion and politics mixed correctly together..its effects are devastating, dangerous and spans across generations.

Mbaka, oya position your head...
Wehdon sir grin grin grin

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by otokx(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
If true, then that is unfortunate.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by dedunji: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
OK we hv heard
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by tonio2wo: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka has lost it!!
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by bencr7: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
docadams:

Speak no evil of the anointed
Which anointed, abeg go sit down...

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by AK481(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
eyeview:

You didn't watch the clip? Obi didn't refuse to pledge. Instead what he refused was making it public. He offered that mbaka should itemize the projects needed and they will sit behind the scene to agree on the ones he will take up. That is even the one God blesses if mbaka knows his bible. But mbaka insisted that he make it public which obi stood his ground, proving once again that he's not a man to be stampeded or emotionally blackmailed by fraudsters.

That was a political statement,”show me a place later so I can build something”

That’s not a smart statement from any serious politician.

He would have said that,I came here looked around and discover that there is no clean water,I pledge to bore 6 boreholes fully purified so people will not be sick again “

To sink one borehole should be about 30k...
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by docadams: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
bencr7:
Which anointed, abeg go sit down...

Don't blaspheme.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Spiritual director of Adoration Ministries, Father Ejike Mbaka embarrassed Ex-Anambra state governor and Vice Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP over his refusal to make a tangible donation to the church during its bazaar recently.

PoliticsNGR has footage from the scene.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/father-mbaka-embarasses-peter-obi-not-donating-church-watch/

God loves a cheerful giver. It is not by force to give. What is the meaning of all these Fr Mbaka

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by gentlegenius(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Lol.... Bible said it

Money answereth all things

Mbaka has been bought

He was criticising PMB the other time after 2m donation and start to praise him

Religion is a scam
I thought I was the only one that know this... Religion is the greatest scam that has enveloped our world.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by TheDoc: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
He is just talking to Atiku indirectly, come and give me something to support you. 2 million from presidency? I am very sure is just one Buhari supporter that probably know the pastor VERY well that gave the money out of his pocket, a local government chairman can even give more than that, support whoever you want to support, dont expect a dime from PMB. Next Level Pls
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by nwanyionitsha: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
ipobarethieves:
grin ipob jew and money sha

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
If being stingy will make me a successful man like Peter Obi I better start today

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by galaxy2020(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka pls concentrate on spreading the gospel. If u want to become a politician, pls remove ur robe and join them like osinbajo. Ur calling is becoming questionable
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Deltatoto: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Spiritual director of Adoration Ministries, Father Ejike Mbaka embarrassed Ex-Anambra state governor and Vice Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP over his refusal to make a tangible donation to the church during its bazaar recently.

PoliticsNGR has footage from the scene.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/father-mbaka-embarasses-peter-obi-not-donating-church-watch/

mbaka is an ibo man and all ibo men are thiefs
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Runaway:
Am a catholic by faith. But sincerely speaking, this Father Mbaka is becoming something. I just wish the Bishop of his diocese can do something to keep him quite.
I'm beginning to wonder if d bishop is not functioning
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by igbobabe02: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Lol.... Bible said it

Money answereth all things

Mbaka has been bought

He was criticising PMB the other time after 2m donation and start to praise him

Thank you! The worst thing that ever happened to Africa is religion from the colonizers.

Religion is a scam
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Hilbertrudolf(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
This kind fada self

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by CyberWolf: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
AK481:

That was a political statement,”show me a place later so I can build something”

That’s not a smart statement from any serious politician.

He would have said that,I came here looked around and discover that there is no clean water,I pledge to bore 6 boreholes fully purified so people will not be sick again “

To sink one borehole should be about 30k...

What kind of borehole do you sink with 30k
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by madmohamed(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
americanson:
Some of you are sick up stairs and you don't know it. Why will you even respect anyone in the first place as if the respect adds any value to your life. He does not know you exist... I don't know what is wrong with the average Nigerian and servitude and "yes sir yes sir" mentality.
gi and die. Where did u come from. U most respect so others can respect u
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by delawal: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
seems some guys were paid to tarnish d image of mbaka BC he is speaking against buhari. they forgot DT Nigerians will reject buhari based on d individual hardship they re suffering. no amount of propaganda can stop buhari from going home. here in d southeast no one will vote for him. he is been treated as a leprous man
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by americanson: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
madmohamed:
gi and die. Where did u come from. U most respect so others can respect u
Respect is earned... not given on platter of gold. go fork yourself.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Chimonie(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's time someone made it clear to Fr Mbaka that he is NOT God. You don't undermine a man for his reluctance to speak openly on what he intends to give the church, neither should he condemn his political ambition because he is yet to donate to the church.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by madmohamed(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
americanson:
Respect is earned... not given on platter of gold. go fork yourself.
mumu
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by paullo20: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sincerely speaking, this Father Mbaka is becoming something else. I am disappointed in him. It means if you donate then he will prophesy victory to you. I just wish the Bishop of his diocese can do something to keep him in check.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by musa234(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Father mbaka is a disappointment .For this senseless ngle act, my respect goes to Peter obi.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by DonX001: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kai!!! This video is extremely annoying.
I was finding it difficult to hold my vexation while watching the video.
This just shows that Mbaka is a blatant charlatan that is using church for business.
He is basically like a political prostitute....open to whoever is the highest bidder!!

This thing would have been unbelievable if not that there is an actual video documenting everything, second by second, word for word.
And Mbaka shouldn't come out next week and claim the video was doctored, men of God aren't supposed to lie.

I've lost every frigging shred of micro-respect I ever had for this man....not that I've had much for him in recent times anyway.
The man is just a hungry pastor-politician looking for politicians' money.

I'll show this video to all my family members who actually believed this man was for real before.

The man is just a huge SCAM!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by DonX001: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
paullo20:
Sincerely speaking, this Father Mbaka is becoming something else. I am disappointed in him. It means if you donate then he will prophesy victory to you. I just wish the Bishop of his diocese can do something to keep him in check.

So na whoever donate pass, na him the anointing dey with.
See as him dey clap when Hope Uzodinma was donating medical centre on behalf of Buhari.

This video has exposed Mbaka for what he is- a hungry scammer...a hired mouth.

I'm so pissed with the guy.

PS:
I'm super duper impressed with Peter Obi for refusing to give in to his shenanigans.
This video has taken my respect for Peter Obi up by several notches. You have to be a man of steel and a man of willpower to be able to do that.
This man will be perfect for Nigeria.

This video should be used to campaign for Peter Obi to sensible people.
I only wish it was President he was campaigning for, not a figurehead vice presidential position...anyway, hopefully that will come later.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by DonX001: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
negbike:
Oh my God! This video is shocking. He kept mounting pressure on Peter Obi to give my new to his church. This shoes Peter Obi to be a man of integrity. Wow. Shame on Mbaka

The video is really shocking. I'm amazed Mbaka can debase himself that far.....he didn't realize he was exposing himself while trying to humiliate Peter Obi.

My respect for Peter Obi has skyrocketed dramatically.
I'm normally apolitical, but I'm tempted to start actively supporting Peter Obi.
That is the kind of man that thoroughly fits Nigeria and Nigerian politicians, though they will hate him.
No wonder South Eastern governors were kicking against him. Bunch of bloody looters!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by DonX001: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
He thought he was embarrassing Mr. Peter Obi.

He ended up exposing himself.

In the face of such an enormous pressure, a typical Nigerian politician would have caved in. But not Peter Obi. He separated himself from the pack.

Mbaka is a shameless man.

/
Gbam!!!
My exact sentiments!!
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by DonX001: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
docadams:

Speak no evil of the anointed
Pls really really don't be stupid. (no offense intended).

If a pastor rapes your underage daughter, will you still be saying this rubbish??
Or if he kills people by setting them on fire like Reverend King did, you'll probably still support him because he is of the Lord??
Or if you catch your pastor on top of your wife in your matrimonial bedroom, will you still say this? Maybe if that happens, you'll kneel down before him right in the bedroom and say "Bless me Father".... because he is the Lord's anointed.

It is that scam statement that pastors have used to hold gullible Nigerians in religious bondage, while perpetuating all sorts of evil.

Pls stop saying this, and think about what I've said deeply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo / Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.