Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) (36296 Views)

Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
God hates stinginess o. NLders una don hear

Abeg donate small thing for me.

First bank

Remember God hates stinginess

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by PapaAdanna: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
This one has come out again to make his usual noise.
It is only during a time like this that we hear from him... Political noise maker.
For his info, OBI is more useful to Nigeria than him.
mbaka my left ass. *sighs*

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by LZAA: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Runaway:
Am a catholic by faith. But sincerely speaking, this Father Mbaka is becoming something. I just wish the Bishop of his diocese can do something to keep him quite.
Baba dm dn try tire but the clown has fans of adoration hence his nonsensical behaviour
His fellow priests are tired of him
Only the media give him the time of day
Absolute charlatan he is

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
This guy don turn church to business center.... Small respect I no get for am sef....angryangry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by greenprince(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
I've watched the video and as a human being I would've readily wished to say Fr Mbaka was very wrong in his approach. I doubt if he was actually prompted by the Spirit to say what he did or he spoke as a mere man.

But I'm no one and can't speak against one anointed in God's name. When he's ready, let him answer to God. He may be right, and me wrong so I dare not condemn him.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by nonsobaba: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter Obi the religious bigot is always looking for church grounds to do campaigns. If he was asked to pay for the political speech he wanted to give, that ain't a bad deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Ganamustgo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Off topic.
I need tip on how to register a number for family and friend on airtel network.
Urgently needed.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by tiredoflife(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Runaway:
Am a catholic by faith. But sincerely speaking, this Father Mbaka is becoming something. I just wish the Bishop of his diocese can do something to keep him quite.

How can they when the Catholic church allowed him to start his own private ministry
He is the lowest of all priest
And he really is brining glory to the Catholic church grin
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by vioment: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
why must he donate, na must, you follow am dey carry him responsibilities?
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Corrinthians(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Obigot the greedy and stingy bigot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Fitbillionaire: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
this scumbag is not even a catholic priest?
am i high?
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by skyman200(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
he will still tell all enugu indigen to come out and vote massively for buhari for the second tenure because he is a messiah to Nigeria after he had received money from him.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by globemoney: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pekele007:
This is the only reason a lot of South Eastern Governors aren't in support of Peter Obi-a stingy man.

They know he won't ever allow them to loot the national treasury....He is the right man to help Nigeria manage it scarce resources.

Anyways, Atiku/Obi issa goal. Buhari media cows can go and eat shit.
grin
Peter Obi is not just stingy, he’s selfish and greedy. He prefers to loot alone while claiming saint that’s why no one takes him serious

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by technicallyrich(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
I heard pete obi is a miser who holds tight to every kobo he has. If you ask me thats exactly what nigeria needs.

10 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by oluxy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
madmohamed:
if it is true then mbaka I will begin to lose my respect for you
If it is true.

How sure are you that it is true that you want to lose your respect for him?

Just by comment and his picture and you are convinced, haha.

God help u
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by Adiwana: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
technicallyrich:
I heard pete obi is a miser who holds tight to every kobo he has.
If you ask me thats exactly what nigeria needs.

Exactly bro.You just spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by AK481(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
How is the church supposed to build infrastructure?
Uzodimma on behalf of buhari donated 2million for hospital,that’s a good one.

Peter obi got it wrong here.

Like I said,how is Mankato supposed to build hospital and school which will be free for the community?anybody with a better suggestion?

Peter obi should have pledge something for school.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by kelly72: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
I will advise Peter Obi not to give a dime to him for any project. He was too arrogant in asking.
Hundreds of thousands of Igbos attend his programmes but he cannot convince them to vote
for his Buhari.

Even if Mbaka joins Buhari's campaign, Atilku owns Igbo vote.

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by MXrap: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
For Nigeria to be a better place, people like Peter Obi should lead the way. cool
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by PhilipGallagher(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
How is Mbaka still a priest. This guy is becoming too political.
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by negbike(f): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oh my God! This video is shocking. He kept mounting pressure on Peter Obi to give my new to his church. This shoes Peter Obi to be a man of integrity. Wow. Shame on Mbaka

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by bigcasava1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
NONSENSE! HE WL DONATE IT IN ANOTHEQ CHURCH
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by negbike(f): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
negbike:
Oh my God! This video is shocking. He kept mounting pressure on Peter Obi to give my new to his church. This shoes Peter Obi to be a man of integrity. Wow. Shame on Mbaka
*Money*
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by InvertedHammer: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
/
He thought he was embarrassing Mr. Peter Obi.

He ended up exposing himself.

In the face of such an enormous pressure, a typical Nigerian politician would have caved in. But not Peter Obi. He separated himself from the pack.

Mbaka is a shameless man.

/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by madmohamed(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
oluxy:

If it is true.

How sure are you that it is true that you want to lose your respect for him?

Just by comment and his picture and you are convinced, haha.

God help u
amem
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by americanson: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
madmohamed:
if it is true then mbaka I will begin to lose my respect for you
Some of you are sick up stairs and you don't know it. Why will you even respect anyone in the first place as if the respect adds any value to your life. He does not know you exist... I don't know what is wrong with the average Nigerian and servitude and "yes sir yes sir" mentality.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by eyeview: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
AK481:
How is the church supposed to build infrastructure?
Uzodimma on behalf of buhari donated 2million for hospital,that’s a good one.

Peter obi got it wrong here.

Like I said,how is Mankato supposed to build hospital and school which will be free for the community?anybody with a better suggestion?

Peter obi should have pledge something for school.

You didn't watch the clip? Obi didn't refuse to pledge. Instead what he refused was making it public. He offered that mbaka should itemize the projects needed and they will sit behind the scene to agree on the ones he will take up. That is even the one God blesses if mbaka knows his bible. But mbaka insisted that he make it public which obi stood his ground, proving once again that he's not a man to be stampeded or emotionally blackmailed by fraudsters.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by emperorgeoffrey: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Spiritual director of Adoration Ministries, Father Ejike Mbaka embarrassed Ex-Anambra state governor and Vice Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP over his refusal to make a tangible donation to the church during its bazaar recently.

[sir keep on disgracing us]
Re: Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) by docadams: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
annnikky:
Mbaka must be a rogue undecided is he God He'll still support buari after everything he said about him all because he donated 2mil to u.. Politician cum fake father undecided

Speak no evil of the anointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.