Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? (615 Views)

I Have A Weakness For Men With This Kind Of Nose (photo) / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? by monikmotivatioa: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Okay o,Serena William's husband was spotted in the crowd,feeding and cuddling their baby at a sports arena where his wife,Serena Williams,was performing,working as her
profession demands. Now,everyone,especially some Nigerians are seriously making jest of him,saying...continue reading:https://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/02/is-it-weakness-for-husband-to-look.html
Re: Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? by Nackzy: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's never weakness on the grounds of love but it is weakness as a Man if you can't go out and make money for your family rather stay at home and your wife does the hustling, you are definitely an infidel
Your weaker then a loaf of bread soaked in water
Re: Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? by Rucheen(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
YEEES!
Re: Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nackzy:
It's never weakness on the grounds of love but it is weakness as a Man if you can't go out and make money for your family rather stay at home and your wife does the hustling, you are definitely an infidel
Correct

1 Like

Re: Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? by IamD18: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's a sign of poverty.
Re: Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? by highqueen(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nackzy:
Nice one.
Re: Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? by ChopBellefull(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's weakness in d 18th and 19th century, bt in ds 21st century... Som men aren't ashamed again. They prefer to do baby sitting wyle d wife goes hustling.

If d guy is chanced its nt bad neither is it weakness, but if e turn am to responsibility den its nt only weakness but stewpidity

1 Like

Re: Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? by oladayo63(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
There is a difference between supporting and weakness.

Serena has got a supportive husband; me like it!

Modified:

For those who think Alexis is a woman wrapper because they assumed Serena is the breadwinner of the family, you should read this Wikipedia article: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_Ohanian
Re: Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
monikmotivatioa:
Okay o,Serena William's husband was spotted in the crowd,feeding and cuddling their baby at a sports arena where his wife,Serena Williams,was performing,working as her
profession demands. Now,everyone,especially some Nigerians are seriously making jest of him,saying...continue reading:https://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/02/is-it-weakness-for-husband-to-look.html

We operate totally different cultures. The western ways are different from the African.

To me, it's not bad. One spouse brings the bacon home and the other helps make the home.

If only they can avoid the social media, they'll be a fine team.
Re: Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? by drnoel: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

We operate totally different cultures. The western ways are different from the African.

To me, it's not bad. One spouse brings the bacon home and the other helps make the home.

If only they can avoid the social media, they'll be a fine team.

Childish statement.
Nothing wrong with it as long as it works for the couple.
I know a couple who both do runs in different fields.
The man is into machine parts, cars e.t.c and the wife is into flowers, leather and decorations. Both are into big time business and divide their time between their 3 kids.
When madam is home oga is away but as soon as oga returns madam is off.
Or when oga travels he does his runz and madam own pit together and when he travels she does both hers and his. Ofcos any one that stays home minds the kids. Nothing wrong with that.

(1) (Reply)

Facts Why U Need To Skip Some Ex-girlfriend. / Why Do People Hate Me? / 10 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.