Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Am I Being Scammed By Love??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Scammed By Love??? (1952 Views)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Genesiszero:

Thanks a lot for your comment...... I don't think she can suppress a man, although human are unpredictable... But I think she loves me. And as for her money, she's the one Even forcing it on me!

I appreciate it......
welcome. I have a friend like dah. She is too kind, nice and welcoming. She even invited me to her house and introduced me to her mum just like dah.. It felt so unreal i had dis feeling dat she is hiding somtin dat she is a scam because to me gals like dah dnt exist i mean such people are only in our fantacies. This is som1 dah gives her phone to me without me asking. I mean she is damn open. My friends vowed not to forgive if i let her go..that i was scared of the unknown..
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by ChopBellefull(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Collabo as how? No, I'm not
Wer r u From?
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by ChopBellefull(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
gloria34:
Some guys are just confused. After all d love and care, he is still asking this question. Make i pass b4 i vex 4 una two

Oya no vex, u ladies can be funny u know?
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by oladayo63(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is what I've always prayed for.

A lady to love me wholeheartedly, offer me moral, emotional support. Be a shoulder to lean on. A lover I can call my friend.

Op, I have no advice to offer you.

Thanks
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by oladayo63(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Men can be funny oooo.

Of all qualities OP listed about the girl, Na money guys dey focus on.

OP, she loves you for real.

Take away the money and she would still have loved you the way she did.

Oh Lord, let love locate me!
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Op first nd foremost i will say a big CONGRATULATION.....you are so fortunate..u found a wiffy material

buh i understand your points,i think you are overwhelmed by her too much of love...its nothing to worry about
you just make sure you don't hurt her feelings nd show her a thousands of reason for her to love u

meanwhile few years time i will be glad to see your invitation card......lol

congrats once again
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by Martinez19(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
... she will sing to my ears when I eventually seems moody, damn her voice is angelic and she knew it,...
Fake ass nigga grin

Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by amaniro: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
OP it's a no for me. Such people become very possessive afterwards.... "After what I have done for you" becomes the topic of the day.

Sorry, I know you're in love ; love is wicked.

Dump her.....

@Genesizero
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by Genesiszero: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ray97:
welcome. I have a friend like dah. She is too kind, nice and welcoming. She even invited me to her house and introduced me to her mum just like dah.. It felt so unreal i had dis feeling dat she is hiding somtin dat she is a scam because to me gals like dah dnt exist i mean such people are only in our fantacies. This is som1 dah gives her phone to me without me asking. I mean she is damn open. My friends vowed not to forgive if i let her go..that i was scared of the unknown..

If I may say, I think you should cherish her too, except you don't have feelings for her. When we come across such people, I think there is every need we handle them with all sincerity and honesty, they are very few.

Thanks for your advise!
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by Genesiszero: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ray97:

If I may say, I think you should cherish her too, except you don't have feelings for her. When we come across such people, I think there is every need we handle them with all sincerity and honesty, they are very few.

Thanks for your advise!

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by Genesiszero: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
amaniro:
OP it's a no for me. Such people become very possessive afterwards.... "After what I have done for you" becomes the topic of the day.

Sorry, I know you're in love ; love is wicked.

Dump her.....

@Genesizero

Oh my gosh....easy man! Don't you think that's too harsh of you I think God will locate you with one of these kind of lady, then, you'll have a clear understanding of my plight....

Thanks for comments.... I appreciate it
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by Genesiszero: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ironman15:
Op first nd foremost i will say a big CONGRATULATION.....you are so fortunate..u found a wiffy material

buh i understand your points,i think you are overwhelmed by her too much of love...its nothing to worry about
you just make sure you don't hurt her feelings nd show her a thousands of reason for her to love u

meanwhile few years time i will be glad to see your invitation card......lol

congrats once again

Oh my goodness, I can't help but shout!!!!! Thank you so much for your kind gesture! I wish everyone could have a good girl like mine! Lol.......sincerely speaking I appreciate your comment...... Thanks a lot
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by ganie(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
OP...the true test of love is time. I hope you both pass because I failed it. cry
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Genesiszero:

Oh my goodness, I can't help but shout!!!!! Thank you so much for your kind gesture! I wish everyone could have a good girl like mine! Lol.......sincerely speaking I appreciate your comment...... Thanks a lot
you welkom......make sure u b a good guy
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by Genesiszero: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
ganie:
OP...the true test of love is time. I hope you both pass because I failed it. cry

Oh.....I'm so sorry about that, very unfortunate, GOd will give you another one!!!

Thanks a lot
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by amaniro: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Genesiszero:

Oh my gosh....easy man! Don't you think that's too harsh of you I think God will locate you with one of these kind of lady, then, you'll have a clear understanding of my plight....

Thanks for comments.... I appreciate it

I rebuke any such lady that is higher than my class, Cut your coat according to your size man. Don't bite more than u can chew(no offence)
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
pls...who else believes dis guy is confused...babe show u love like this........u are still pricing bread around...guy marry that babe...before another big prick enter her
Re: Am I Being Scammed By Love??? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I think you are sick
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? / New Montblanc Italian Designer Handbag For Sale / She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.