Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Is This Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Cheating? (3824 Views)

Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? / Is This Cheating ? / Is This Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
You have been dating someone for a year, then you breakup . Within a week you work things out and decide to try again. That’s when you find out he/she slept with someone else. Is that cheating?
Re: Is This Cheating? by MJBOLT: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
no
Re: Is This Cheating? by IamD18: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's not cheating, since you are not legally married to the person.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Cheating? by Pajapaja: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
You have been dating someone for a year, then you breakup . Within a week you work things out and decide to try again. That’s when you find out he/she slept with someone else. Is that cheating?
Stupid thread

2 Likes

Re: Is This Cheating? by DissTroy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Technically, you didn't cheat 'cause at that point you weren't romantically-clinged to the lover-cum-ex-lover-cum-lover.

I'd only be concerned that you are willing to have casual sex with just about anybody. A one-off thing.

I like a girl who loves sex; I just dislike the one who has casual sex.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Cheating? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Stupid thread
That's how most of her,/him thread is undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Stupid thread
Oh the irony .....
Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
That's how most of her,/him thread is undecided
That is what most of HER threads are like ....there I did it for you.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Cheating? by MrSix: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
No...it's chatting.
Like seriously, it's as good as cheating. Seems like you wanted that space to fuvk someone else.
Not cool...at least, mourn the di.ck first..

Need a laptop?
You don't need to stress yourself, we deliver at your location, though at a cost.
Free delivery and pay on delivery within Lagos only
No matter your spec nor budgeT, don't worry...
Message me on whatsapp . Contact in my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Cheating? by highqueen(f): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Stupid thread
Very!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Cheating? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

That is what most of HER threads are like ....there I did it for you.
sorry...I didn't do English in school .ma/sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by Pajapaja: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:

Very!!!
Shut up
I don’t like you either

8 Likes

Re: Is This Cheating? by highqueen(f): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Shut up
I don’t like you either
Awww!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
sorry...I didn't do English in school .ma/sir smiley
lol

@ MissRaine69 it's not cheating
Re: Is This Cheating? by Pajapaja: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:

Awww!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
tongue tongue
Re: Is This Cheating? by slayprint: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
what is your mine telling you?

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: Is This Cheating? by IamPlato(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
When Did He Do This To You undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by ibkayee(f): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
If you’d broken up explicitly and it wasn’t just a ‘break’, it wasn’t cheating, what it was though was...quick. But then it’s also very circumstance dependant tbh
Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
IamPlato:
When Did He Do This To You undecided
Day before yesterday after tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
ibkayee:
If you’d broken up explicitly and it wasn’t just a ‘break’, it wasn’t cheating, what it was though was...quick. Bu then it’s also very circumstance dependant tbh
A period of “mourning” is ideal in my opinion some sort of self reflection.
Re: Is This Cheating? by HARDDON: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

Of course NOT! It is not Cheating. You took a temporal break by creating a break loop so that you can taste some slim joints that has been catching your fancy!

I bet you generated some ruse heated arguments so that he can give you some breathing space and blam! The side guy hit! ? After the deed is done, you crawl back to the super nice guy, apologise, ofcourse you know u got his mumu switch and without thinking, the mallam accepted you back yea?

Now your conscience is tormenting you, you run to nairaland to seek some form of Justification that what you did was not Cheating?

That tiny bum bum of yours needs to be spanked by a 16 inch Rod, real Rod not d1ck dammit ! angry angry

Nonsense!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Cheating? by HARDDON: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
DissTroy:
Technically, you didn't cheat 'cause at that point you weren't romantically-clinged to the lover-cum-ex-lover-cum-lover.

I'd only be concerned that you are willing to have casual sex with just about anybody. A one-off thing.

I like a girl who loves sex; I just dislike the one who has casual sex.

Oh zipit.

The fall out was a calculated move and it was generated by her so she can explore.
Virgins that have been with one guy only, most times, do this. And some gurls do it too so as to hit some financial gain quickly, over the weekend without someone breathing down their necks.
And when she ignores his calls and messages? Ofcos, they were having a fight, so justified.

And if you can just read in between the lines of her message, it is so glaring she isn't at peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Cheating? by IamPlato(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

Day before yesterday after tomorrow.
chai! The Cheatin Has Really Affected You.. sad

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by IamPlato(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
oh! So You Are Even The Cheater!
Re: Is This Cheating? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Its not cheating, he was helping himself out while you were making yourself unavailable, you know men are visual creatures.
Re: Is This Cheating? by ChopBellefull(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Da 1 better sef, my guy broke up with bae for 3 weeks, dey got back togeda.. By den bae is pregnant for another guy.. Wetin u go com call dat 1?
Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
HARDDON:

Oh zipit.

The fall out was a calculated move and it was generated by her so she can explore.
Virgins that have been with one guy only, most times, do this. And some gurls do it too so as to hit some financial gain quickly, over the weekend without someone breathing down their necks.
And when she ignores his calls and messages? Ofcos, they were having a fight, so justified.

And if you can just read in between the lines of her message, it is so glaring she isn't at peace.
Is every book you read an automatic biography?
Can someone not ask a question and get a different perspective? Just be objective and don’t look at everything I post with literal eyes.
Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
IamPlato:
oh! So You Are Even The Cheater!
I asked a question......and all you had to do was discuss and not take everything as face value.

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by IamPlato(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

I asked a question......and all you had to do was discuss and not take everything as face value.
Its Not Cheating... There Was A Break Up Where Both Partners Were Free to Go Be With Someone Else... So Its Not Cheating
Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
HARDDON:

Of course NOT! It is not Cheating. You took a temporal break by creating a break loop so that you can taste some slim joints that has been catching your fancy!

I bet you generated some ruse heated arguments so that he can give you some breathing space and blam! The side guy hit! ? After the deed is done, you crawl back to the super nice guy, apologise, ofcourse you know u got his mumu switch and without thinking, the mallam accepted you back yea?

Now your conscience is tormenting you, you run to nairaland to seek some form of Justification that what you did was not Cheating?

That tiny bum bum of yours needs to be spanked by a 16 inch Rod, real Rod not d1ck dammit ! angry angry

Nonsense!
Emotional intelligence means you can discuss hypothetical situations objectively. Without all the personal jibes you seem to lean towards.Now you just assumed but then this is NL a lot of that happens. I acnkto be offended by what you have written it would be a massive disfavour to you. Maybe you actually cannot be objective and this is how you look at everything....literally.
Re: Is This Cheating? by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Emotional intelligence means you can discuss hypothetical situations objectively. Without all the personal jibes you seem to lean towards.Now you just assumed but then this is NL a lot of that happens. I acnkto be offended by what you have written it would be a massive disfavour to you. Maybe you actually cannot be objective and this is how you look at everything....literary .
Really?
Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Man Doesn't Evolve! / I Fell In Love With Hausa After Watching This... / Fear Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.