Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Is This Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Cheating? (3814 Views)

Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? / Is This Cheating ? / Is This Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Cheating? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
It's cheating, how can you get over him/her in a week not possible, except love was never there at all
Re: Is This Cheating? by HARDDON: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Emotional intelligence means you can discuss hypothetical situations objectively. Without all the personal jibes you seem to lean towards.Now you just assumed but then this is NL a lot of that happens. I acnkto be offended by what you have written it would be a massive disfavour to you. Maybe you actually cannot be objective and this is how you look at everything....literally.

Miss Rain, you ladies are too densed to deal objectively. Your Double entendre ways wouldn't let you.

Besides, what you actually mean by been objective in this situation is that we shouldn't take you to roast, help clear your conscience by agreeing with you that what you did was cool.

I saw through every line ... I see through every words from a woman.

Deny it as you may, it doesn't change the fact that you took a calculated break so you can take a lick.

And long may your conscience prick u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Cheating? by HARDDON: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Emotional intelligence means you can discuss hypothetical situations objectively. Without all the personal jibes you seem to lean towards.Now you just assumed but then this is NL a lot of that happens. I acnkto be offended by what you have written it would be a massive disfavour to you. Maybe you actually cannot be objective and this is how you look at everything....literally.

No, emotional intelligence means telling yourself the truth and opening up to that poor guy. There is nothing hypothetical here. You cheated!

Wow, my response was literal? Maybe you should go through them again.

I gave you a deep accurate extrapolation from the situation you painted. Some might even say I am a seeth by been so clairvoyant about this.

I have been with your type before. Imagine her creating a situation for her serious guy just so we can spend the weekend together! And the wimp of a guy went apologizing for what he didn't even do! Called almost through the night while she was riding me. Until she switched off her phone! Average guys suffers a lot in your hands.

Guess what? She went back, accepted his apologies when she was the one that cheated, now they are married. cheesy

I am not your average Joe MsRain. Bliv me, I'm not

There is something I would have shared with you privately, but I don't want to complicate your life, so no, I'm not giving you my number and dnt bother trying to send a mail, I wouldn't respond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
HARDDON:

No, emotional intelligence means telling yourself the truth and opening up to that poor guy. There is nothing hypothetical here. You cheated!

I gave you a deep accurate extrapolation from the situation you painted. Some might even say I am a seeth by been so clairvoyant about this.

I have been with your type before. Imagine her creating a situation for her serious guy just so we can spend the weekend together! And the wimp of a guy went apologizing for what he didn't even do! Called almost through the night while she was riding me. Until she switched off her phone! Average guys suffers a lot in your hands.

Guess what? She went back, accepted his apologies when she was the one that cheated, now they are married. cheesy

There is something I would have shared with you privately, but I don't want to complicate your life, so no, I'm not giving you my number and dnt bother trying to send a mail, I wouldn't respond
You flatter yourself ...maybe borderline delusional
Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
HARDDON:

Miss Rain, you ladies are too densed to deal objectively. Your Double entendre ways wouldn't let you.

Besides, what you actually mean by been objective in this situation is that we shouldn't take you to roast, help clear your conscience by agreeing with you that what you did was cool.

I saw through every line ... I see through every words from a woman.

Deny it as you may, it doesn't change the fact that you took a calculated break so you can take a lick.

And long may your conscience prick u.
I post what I observe amongst couples
What I hear being discussed
Questions asked to me
Articles I read
What I discuss with my friends
What I read in books
What gets posted on my forum
Then along comes individuals like your good self who read a post and rather than discuss you automatically assume it’s a personal article and launch into personal tirade about what you think you know about me.There are many like you here on this forum. Individuals who take everything as is. So assuming you read are all novels true stories about the authors?
I am not going to reciprocate with the personal slurs as that would make us equals and we are not.
Take what you will from that . One thing is certain you would struggle to work in an international environment with that way of thinking.
Re: Is This Cheating? by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 05, 2018
HARDDON:

This is a move most manipulative, inconsiderate women pull on their love-blinded, docile partners. It's a perfect combination of gaslighting and guilt tripping.

So I was sitting out with a friend, his girlfriend, and her sister. Everything going good, everyone fine and having a good time, conversations great. Then out of nowhere disaster struck. His gf's phone rang several times and I could sense her getting uncomfortable a bit. Didn't say so much, no more smiles and all. I guess the guy observed that too so he asks her if she's okay and she doesn't reply.

An awkward moment at the table. Her phone keeps ringing but she isn't answering. Boyfriend proceeds to order one more drink for her but she gets really upset and tells him off for wanting to get her drunk. Seriously? It wasn't even an alcoholic drink.

Bf asks her why she's acting so bitchy raising her voice on him. At this point she gets the leeway she was looking for. Blows over, acts all angry and says she can't be there anymore and leaves immediately. Sister wants to follow her 'home' but she falls out with her too for no reason.

So party's over and everyone leaves. But it's only 9pm and I wasn't gonna cut my night short like that so I called over a couple of guys and we headed to a hotel's poolside bar not far away from where I live.

We were drinking and chattering away when I overheard an angry female voice at the table behind me telling someone on the phone, "stop disturbing me with your stupid calls and apologies"

I'm beginning to get a little bit tipsy with a blurry vision but I recognize the voice and turn to see who it really was.

Well, you guessed right. My friend's GF, hanging out with another man and looking so happy. I made sure to not let her see or hear me as I wanted to observe her a bit.

So they're done drinking and next move? Into the hotel. It's 12:30am at the time. She's getting fuvked overnight and my poor guy is killing himself trying to make up with her for getting her upset!!

What was really interesting to me though, is not her cheating, but how she deployed an impeccable manipulative move to create a win-win situation for her which my guy couldn't see through. He's being cheated on but still made to apologise!

Now tbh I was impressed at how she played her cards so perfectly, but it reinforced my staunch stance of never getting myself into the irrational emotional bondage called love.
Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2018
FRoosevelt:
This is a move most manipulative, inconsiderate women pull on their love-blinded, docile partners. It's a perfect combination of gaslighting and guilt tripping.

So I was sitting out with a friend, his girlfriend, and her sister. Everything going good, everyone fine and having a good time, conversations great. Then out of nowhere disaster struck. His gf's phone rang several times and I could sense her getting uncomfortable a bit. Didn't say so much, no more smiles and all. I guess the guy observed that too so he asks her if she's okay and she doesn't reply.

An awkward moment at the table. Her phone keeps ringing but she isn't answering. Boyfriend proceeds to order one more drink for her but she gets really upset and tells him off for wanting to get her drunk. Seriously? It wasn't even an alcoholic drink.

Bf asks her why she's acting so bitchy raising her voice on him. At this point she gets the leeway she was looking for. Blows over, acts all angry and says she can't be there anymore and leaves immediately. Sister wants to follow her 'home' but she falls out with her too for no reason.

So party's over and everyone leaves. But it's only 9pm and I wasn't gonna cut my night short like that so I called over a couple of guys and we headed to a hotel's poolside bar not far away from where I live.

We were drinking and chattering away when I overheard an angry female voice at the table behind me telling someone on the phone, "stop disturbing me with your stupid calls and apologies"

I'm beginning to get a little bit tipsy with a blurry vision but I recognize the voice and turn to see who it really was.

Well, you guessed right. My friend's GF, hanging out with another man and looking so happy. I made sure to not let her see or hear me as I wanted to observe her a bit.

So they're done drinking and next move? Into the hotel. It's 12:30am at the time. She's getting fuvked overnight and my poor guy is killing himself trying to make up with her for getting her upset!!

What was really interesting to me though, is not her cheating, but how she deployed an impeccable manipulative move to create a win-win situation for her which my guy couldn't see through. He's being cheated on but still made to apologise!

Now tbh I was impressed at how she played her cards so perfectly, but it reinforced my staunch stance of never getting myself into the irrational emotional bondage called love.

I asked a hypothetical question based on no one in particular but a series of observations and incidents that I amalgamated into that one scenario. The problem with this forum is you post and rather than look at it as a scenario that could take place anywhere it’s taken literally.
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

I asked a hypothetical question based no one in particular but a series of observations and incidents that I amalgamated into that one scenario. The problem with this forum is you post and rather than look at it as a scenario that could take place anywhere it’s taken literally.
So sad.
I have to let you know MissRaine69, I wasn't really replying to your original post. That guy's story I quoted was quite similar to what I experienced so I felt the need to share with him.

I wouldn't just take your post up there as your personal story ( even if it were) because I do understand that you want to raise a thought provoking scenario to get people on here to discuss and contribute their views and opinions.

It's ridiculous that they instead, are blaming you as the perpetrator and are going into emotional overdrive, taking it personally.

On the subject though, I'd say it's quite a complicated situation and not like a black and white kinda stuff. It might or might not be considered cheating depending on the circumstances and intentions surrounding the break up.

Such circumstances, I might discuss later when I'm more motivated.

And oh, snap off that sad face and put on a nice smile Miss. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by HARDDON: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

I post what I observe amongst couples
What I hear being discussed
Questions asked to me
Articles I read
What I discuss with my friends
What I read in books
What gets posted on my forum
Then along comes individuals like your good self who read a post and rather than discuss you automatically assume it’s a personal article and launch into personal tirade about what you think you know about me.There are many like you here on this forum. Individuals who take everything as is. So assuming you read are all novels true stories about the authors?
I am not going to reciprocate with the personal slurs as that would make us equals and we are not.
Take what you will from that . One thing is certain you would struggle to work in an international environment with that way of thinking.

Arrhh, yet another cheap attempt at an uncalculated manipulation.
Lmao @ miss international! I'd school your tool internationally. Though stuck in your village however.

Ofcourse not, we are no equals you couldn't hold a candle to the least of the ladies I've rolled with MissRain manipulator let alone have any opportunity to split hairs with me if not for the wonders of the internet.

Dabble into any plain you so suit as you try to hoodwink the gullible with this stew. To me, you are nothing but a lil baby trying her hands at manipulative manoeuvre for the very first time.

Now run along

#HenceOnIgnored

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
HARDDON:

Arrhh, yet another cheap attempt at an uncalculated manipulation.
Lmao @ miss international! I'd school your tool internationally. Though stuck in your village however.

Ofcourse not, we are no equals you couldn't hold a candle to the least of the ladies I've rolled with MissRain manipulator let alone have any opportunity to split hairs with me if not for the wonders of the internet.

Dabble into any plain you so suit as you try to hoodwink the gullible with this stew. To me, you are nothing but a lil baby trying her hands at manipulative manoeuvre for the very first time.

Now run along

#HenceOnIgnored
Vos non potestis figere stultus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Cheating? by Jaqenhghar: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nope
Re: Is This Cheating? by HARDDON: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

ne de ucuz bir fahişeyi tamir edemezsin

In an unmaaped part of Nigeria forming international with Google translate.

Run along cheap lil one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
HARDDON:

Run along cheap lil one
Nothing but just a mere p.enis with a thesaurus ....

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

Re: Is This Cheating? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChopBellefull:
Da 1 better sef, my guy broke up with bae for 3 weeks, dey got back togeda.. By den bae is pregnant for another guy.. Wetin u go com call dat 1?
Harvesting grin
Re: Is This Cheating? by Kidaholic(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dabble into any plain you so suit as you try to hoodwink the gullible with this stew. To me, you are nothing but a lil baby trying her hands at manipulative manoeuvre for the very first time

Re: Is This Cheating? by baralatie(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChopBellefull:
Da 1 better sef, my guy broke up with bae for 3 weeks, dey got back togeda.. By den bae is pregnant for another guy.. Wetin u go com call dat 1?
good question

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by carter009(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Seriously I pity guys that do all this Love bullshit things....
FRoosevelt:

Re: Is This Cheating? by carter009(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol, continue bleeping from one guy to they other, keep fooling yourself.
MissRaine69:

Re: Is This Cheating? by openmine(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
HARDDON:

Run along cheap lil one

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Cheating? by Jay891: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Guys, If you are in Lagos and interested in wanting to learn how to trade the forex market consistently and profitably contact me for in-person classes.

Only in Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! / Is It Gay To Look At These Big Gym Bums? (PICS) / Portrait Of The Nice Nigerian Girl Next Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.