Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? (1053 Views)

Lady:i Caught My Sister’s Husband Cheating & Flirting With Me – See Whatsapp Cha / Is This Cheating? / Is This Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by IbileIfe: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Is it cheating, flirting or nothing when a single woman in relationship with a man who adores her follows another man to an all night event and party?
Then later also tells the man to help pull up the back zip of her gown.
Should her man be worried?

Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by brosom(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
It's both.
Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by Aboks(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by BigRocky: 6:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Na from clap dance dey start.

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by Anthonyoz(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2022
My besty my besty ,you should know the end ,

Talking from experience.
Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by IbileIfe: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Women are emotional creatures.
Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by slawormiir: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to learn
Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2022
IbileIfe:
Is it cheating, flirting or nothing when a single woman in relationship with a man who adores her follows another man
Something weird about this (bolded)
to an all night event and party?
Then later also tells the man to help pull up the back zip of her gown.
Should her man be worried?
Nothing like cheating, it's just like someone saying, help me tie my shoelaces or knot a tie. Zip and waka comot, so...
Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by Moeman: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2022
the question sef is confusing
Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by IbileIfe: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Something weird about this (bolded) Nothing like cheating, it's just like someone saying, help me tie my shoelaces or knot a tie. Zip and waka comot, so...
In the morning after waking and went to knock at his door to do that for her?

Her man complained that she also went to meet another man at a joint she had earlier refused to meet him whenever he asked her to meet him there.
If she did not want to be seen with him at the joint.

She later shared a video that a wise single woman holds on to Mr. Available until she finds Mr. Eligible or Mr. Compatible.
Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by Kingsean(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Grab my weed to learn

you're back from sambisa forest. I thought Bubu arrested you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? by Realmi: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
It is non of the above

Make una use spirit and hypo clean una mind....

Think positively

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tonto Dikeh Mistakenly Expose Her Veejay In Unusual Somersault, Video Onl / Am In Need Of A Companion / He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.