Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! (3541 Views)

My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Elzazzi: 10:12am On Mar 17
One of these popular blogs posted the wedding ceremony of BBN Queen and her husband. What I noticed is all the women commenting were just showering praises on the guy and they vehemently attack and abused any man that opposes the guy decision.

Now this particular comment got My attention reason why I posted it here so simps can learn.

Remember these women know exactly what they are doing. They want to eat their cakes and still have it back. They will never want their brothers or sons to be simps but they want to marry a simp. Men please don't be an option when the preferable isn't available.

10 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Coolsat(m): 10:17am On Mar 17
The truth is they actually know he's a simp but it doesn't matter since it's to their own advantage.
Watch these same set of women reject her if she were to be marrying into their family.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Elzazzi: 10:33am On Mar 17
Coolsat:
The truth is they actually know he's a simp but it doesn't matter since it's to their own advantage.
Watch these same set of women reject her if she were to be marrying into their family.

Same thing I said also.

6 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Kornfusedman: 10:36am On Mar 17
To marry a simp is the dream of every woman, even feminists

22 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Afrobasic(m): 10:38am On Mar 17
I saw that comment too and I just laughed. grin

As a man, if you choose to be a simp, then you deserve all the bad luck that comes with simping.

As for the simp who got married to the 2nd hand BBN attendee, he shouldn't worry, his breakfast is coming soon.

24 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Elzazzi: 10:46am On Mar 17
Afrobasic:

As a man, if you choose to be a simp, then you deserve all the bad luck that comes with simping.

As for the simp who got married to the 2nd hand BBN attendee, he shouldn't worry, his breakfast is coming soon.

grin grin grin grin
Omo I really thank God for nairaland sha. This forum don really help by opening men eye with the teachings of the Redpill.

30 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Jeon(f): 11:09am On Mar 17
Who wants a degenerate misogynist, that can't show self love to himself........
Simps ,are the best. Simp or no marriage.

Period !!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Jesse1991: 11:13am On Mar 17
Guys let's calm down. The man that married the second-hand Queen may have children from multiple women that we don't know. This marriage may even be a business transaction...let's give it two years.

1 Like

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Tombrown3(m): 11:36am On Mar 17
Jeon:

Period !!

We know, that's why we are pushing them to avoid plagues like you.

It's for their own good!!!

8 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Jeon(f): 11:39am On Mar 17
Tombrown3:

We know, that's why we are pushing them to avoid plagues like you.
It's for their own good!!!
Why en pain you?, allow them to speak for themselves.
No simp no marriage.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Tombrown3(m): 11:44am On Mar 17
Jeon:

Why en pain you? allow them to speak for themselves.

No simp no marriage.

I should allow someone who's bewildered with foolishness to have a say? Of course not, it's my job to protect them even from themselves.

I bet you'll remain single for very very long because as the days pass, lots of Simps are being liberated and delivered. So less simp for you to marry each day that passes by😜😜

8 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Jeon(f): 11:48am On Mar 17
Tombrown3:

I should allow someone who's bewildered with foolishness to have a say? Of course not, it's my job to protect them even from themselves.

I bet you'll remain single for very very long because as the days pass, lots of Simps are being liberated and delivered. So less simp for you to marry each day that passes by😜😜
I believed your mouth will be shut when you are done with the little attentions of mine that you have captured.

Bye 👋.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Tombrown3(m): 11:58am On Mar 17
Jeon:

I believed your mouth will be shut when you are done with the little attentions of mine that you have captured.

Bye 👋.

Ooh, you done already? 😂
You think you can just come online and type rubbish and go scot-free?
Dey olay😛😛

3 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Gadafii: 12:04pm On Mar 17
Simps are menace to the society and to themselves

They can’t be cured until their eyes see shege.

Women want men they can control and toy with, if a woman calls you a good guy… you are definitely a simp

A man who know what he wants, understand the manipulative nature of women and put women in their place are what this lady here is referring to a degenerate misogynist 😅😂

Simps will accept and tolerate anything including a bastard. Don’t be him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by toujurs: 12:15pm On Mar 17
I created a post regarding this, Most men are the enablers of this nonsense.

The wiser more men become, the more sensible these women become.

This guy, came for her, which she kicked out, why. Obviously because the guy doesn't have money.

Then she came across lordlamba who was from a rich family, lordlamba bleeped this girl, banged her back to back, even impregnated her. That means they were knacking raw.

Lordlamba was just having fun with her, relieving him self off sexual tension.

Now the guy, who she kicked out to date a rich guy, is now her husband.

And this fool accepted her back, a vagina. A child head has passed through, that's what this fool settled for as a wife.

If i catch this guy, the way i will beat him ehn, i will beat sense into his head.

This is what these women want, after getting their coochie stretched and expanded, by bigboys. They begin to show interest to guys who were initially broke and now doing well..

A chance for the guy to take advantage and move on, he decides to get married to her. A real mumu

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Elzazzi: 12:21pm On Mar 17
toujurs:
I created a post regarding this, Most men are the enablers of this nonsense.

The wiser more men become, the more sensible these women become.

This guy, came for her, which she kicked out, why. Obviously because the guy doesn't have money.

Then she came across lordlamba who was from a rich family, lordlamba bleeped this girl, banged her back to back, even impregnated her. That means they were knacking raw.

Lordlamba was just having fun with her, relieving him self off sexual tension.

Now the guy, who she kicked out to date a rich guy, is now her husband.

And this fool accepted her back, a vagina. A child head has passed through, that's what this fool settled for as a wife.

If i catch this guy, the way i will beat him ehn, i will beat sense into his head.

This is what these women want, after getting their coochie stretched and expanded, by bigboys. They begin to show interest to guys who were initially broke and now doing well..

A chance for the guy to take advantage and move on, he decides to get married to her. A real mumu

They even brought the child to the wedding and the idiot was busy laughing. angry angry angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by toujurs: 12:23pm On Mar 17
Elzazzi:

They even brought the child to the wedding and the idiot was busy laughing. angry angry angry angry
the guy is a big fool, and am crying on his behalf.

Low self-esteem is an evil trait.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Scarcemeans: 12:37pm On Mar 17
And that's what they keep teaching our little girls 😒 I pity the future

3 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by jesmond3945: 12:37pm On Mar 17
Coolsat:
the father of the child is even alive. Anyway, I blame the father, he allowed disrespect.
Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17
Nairaland needs to be free from both simps and you these misogynistic bastards.
Period!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17
Omo,simping bad sha.no be me.i am too stubborn to be a simp

4 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17
Aaaaarghmed:
Omo,simping bad sha.no be me.i am too stubborn to be a simp

Stubborn and broke at the same time

2 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Tallesty1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17
Elzazzi:

grin grin grin grin
Omo I really thank God for nairaland sha. This forum don really help by opening men eye with the teachings of the Redpill.
True, but as a man, you don't need Nairaland to become aware of redpill ideology, as some of the teachings here are purely toxic. I've encountered many of them, and I simply shake my head and move on.

Here's my advice to every man:

Love can make one feel weak and vulnerable, but this isn't inherently bad. The problem arises when others exploit that vulnerability. To avoid this, minimize factors that could be used against you. I'm not suggesting you should fear vulnerability; it's a normal part of life. Embrace it, but don't let your emotions override your rationality. By doing so, you can prevent your vulnerability from being exploited.

Don't tolerate toxicity disguised as normal female behavior from anyone. Such behavior isn't normal; it's simply normal to them because they benefit from it.

Love and care for your partner, but ensure it's not a one-sided affair. If you're not receiving the same love and care in return, it's better to leave and move on.

Always remember that you are dispensable and so is she.

Maintain a healthy relationship with your sister, but remember that she's a woman. Your sister will tell things about her that you will never figure out on your own.

Read extensively on masculinity. Start with "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck." This book will teach you to prioritize what truly matters and allocate your energy accordingly. It's a valuable resource for personal growth and happiness. Don't judge it by the cover.

Next, delve into "The Manipulated Man" to understand the dynamics of manipulation and exploitation in relationships. This will shed light on how women wield significant power over men through their instincts and desires.

Finally, explore "The Rational Male - Positive Masculinity" and "The Rational Male - Preventive Medicine."

By engaging with these materials, you'll gain a deeper understanding of redpill ideology without succumbing to toxic masculinity or fostering resentment towards women.

One spoiler, a woman knows right from the day you ask her out whether or not you will see her naked.
If it happens fast, it has nothing to do with your wooing skills, it is what she wanted.
If it tarries but later happens, it has nothing to do with your sweet talks or ability to convince people, it happened when she wants it to and she has her reasons for it.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Jozilinn: 3:26pm On Mar 17
You forget that some men are also guilty do because a woman makes a mistake with one man that changes her life she is considered useless from there henceforth like say una sisters holy pass... even if it's not for love it's nobody's business the level at which some Nigerian men treat their wives is disheartening...it until a woman dies in marriage before people would say that the man isn't good, but if she leaves the marriage before hand,na cock and bull story she can't keep a home...most of you here bashing this guy don get several baby mamas and counting... I don't blame most of us frankly speaking the women this days are only after money,few are faithful and independent but if you don't like accepting responsibility as a man and act like God knows what...then let them be because every woman dream is to have s supportive husband and grow her child in an heathy home.
If little Daniella who lost her mother can get pregnant at 16 who got her pregnant, how?? The man knew she was vulnerable and needed help and explored the innocent orphan girl, now if you see that girl outside would you term her an harlot without family and parental guidance women are prey to most men out there. I will say again even though some of una marry virgin wife, is your attitude 75 percent... Abi na to just marry virgin, are you faithful, are you providing as a father s loving husband or is your virgin wife independent and supporting and also respectful because mind you virginity doesn't guarantee good marriage a man that would 🖕up will 🖕 so will a virgin wife too ✌️✌️✌️✌️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by temmyejo: 4:44pm On Mar 17
Jeon:

Period !!
You don't deserve a man!
Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Nonexisting1: 4:49pm On Mar 17
Every vaginarian loves simps until her son becomes one. Talk about selfishness, wickedness and double standards.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by malaria(f): 5:19pm On Mar 17
Jesse1991:
Guys let's calm down. The man that married the second-hand Queen may have children from multiple women that we don't know. This marriage may even be a business transaction...let's give it two years.
You get inner eye sha . But some will term.it bad belle. Whenever you see a wedding and the hyping is one sided, coming from one specie, omo there is something fishy . The girl is trying so hard to create a perfect man she found for herself impression . We can only wish them.well . You did not need to call.her second hand anyways.
Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by pansophist(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17
The women who want simp are shortsighted.

It's like preferring a pet cow to a dog because all you can think of is the milk you will get from the cow. But when a snake shows up inside your children's playground or you have to kill a poisonous rat terrorizing your flat, you will realize how useless the cow is.

Real men lead great families and make everyone safe, but a weak man (aka Simp) will put all of you in trouble. Nigerian politicians are good examples of simps. When the weak rule, the people suffer.

Just as you can manipulate a simp, others too can. A simp is simply a man who hasn't defeated himself and is ignorant of the ways of manipulation. He will be dealt with outside and you inside the house will suffer for his foolishness. Women outside will use sex to get him, just as you are using sex to manipulate him inside.

Only low-barrel women want simp because it means they can be as rotten as they are, and no man will show her the mirror and call forth the best of her. Instead for her to improve, she chooses to settle with a simp.

Until when the responsibility of a real man shows up, she won't realize how useless the simp of her husband is. You went to give the responsibility of a lion (real man) to a sheep (simp), and you are surprised that you are suffering.

My people suffer from a lack of knowledge.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by talk2hb1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17
Unfortunately we Men don't have clear standard, which they (female gender) have.
If we start having our own standard maybe things will change, obviously they are eating their cake and as well having it doubled for them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Eunoiaa(f): 6:30pm On Mar 17
So ki lo wa fa ekun egbere? grin

Everyday you guys stay labelling your fellow men as simps. You literally say simps are the kind of men women like, so why it is suddenly a problem when women regurgitate what y'all have been bitching about?

There are so many times I've been insulted with the line "your kind will only end up with a simp," and when I agree that yes, truly, I want to be with a simp, they get mad.

As if it was not your degrading comments to any man that as much as show humane decency to women that made us start hyping up the simps.

I don't even know what the word means anymore—and I don't care to know—but if the opposite of a raging misogynist is a simp, then YES, SIMPS ARE THE BEST OF MEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Tunde835(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17
Afrobasic:

He's going to chop better breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! by Little21: 6:56pm On Mar 17
Jeon:

Period !!
Literally the best!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I So Cheap / If She Is Only Your Girlfriend, You Don’t Own Her. So Stop Claiming Her / Do Girls Ever Get Intimidated If A Guy Is Too Good Looking???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.