Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World (1768 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by ExposedWicked: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
I once had a good relationship(casual/friendship) with a girl in school. We were in the same department until i dropped out of school back then.

She was all a man could think of and i messed up big time by not taking her serious . She was way beyond my league then and it baffled me what a girl like her could possibly want from me.

Count down from hurting her, i finally got back to school. she is now in her final year and am starting over. I was lucky enough to see her once in a while and she seemed to have the time to get things working again. She refused me her number and i had to get it from her friend. When i chatted her up, she was angry and told me she said, she wanted to think about it before giving me her number. She even said i should stop chatting her up and went as far as snubbing my messages.

Today we met again and we had a slight conversation. But when i chatted her this evening, she told me to stop chatting her or meeting her whenever i see her in school . I wanted to make her see reasons for my persistent interest but she wouldn't pay attention. Things got so worse that she blocked me on WhatsApp .

The air is that i like this girl. The difference is clear with the school level stuff.. She doesn't want an 100level guy, i understand. Am not way for her dating. I just want to get our friendship working again. Please advise me on what to do now.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by Eazie351(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
The bible says, : that which is crooked cannot be made straight. U get it? Sorry bro

3 Likes

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by ibkayee(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
What exactly did you do to not take her seriously/hurt her?
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by MJBOLT: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
you never took her serious,she might still be hurt by your past mistake

cc HARDDON

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by Homeboiy: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
I just followed a girl home cos she told me that she's always lonely, That her brother travelled for work

Only to reach home this night and meet the guy with his friend in the house.

I just sidon like who no get Papa for their sitting room dey press phone.

If no be say e far from my house, I go just dey go back

6 Likes

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by kaycee125: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
She is now out of his league, there is an unwritten rule here that you can't date people lower than your level in College, take heart OP try and get your acts together, make sure you excel in your academics so you can come tops in the corporate world. Friendship shouldn't be forced.

ibkayee:

2 Likes

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by MJBOLT: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Homeboiy:
I just followed a girl home cos she told me that she's always lonely, That her brother travelled for work

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by duduade: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Concentrate on your books.. Hustle hard

Ladies shouldn't be your priority now

3 Likes

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by Homeboiy: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=MJBOLT post=73525473][/quote]

Baba e no funny oo

I just dey press phone

Although the brother looks younger than iam
I can beat him and his friend combine if they make noise

2 Likes

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by Jayslicky: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
How I wish I was beside you, I would've slapped you right now, why should you be asslicking a girl? She made it clear to you that you ain't her league but you keep pushing harder and fooling yourself, if I ask what meaningful thing have you achieved in your life you won't be able to mention any. Dude, go get a good life and look for a girl befitting of your love.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Stop Chasing Girls Up And Down Can't You Chase Your Future Instead undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by joseo: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Start by changing ur profile name to ......I Dont give a shit
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Eazie351:
The bible says, : that which is crooked cannot be made straight. U get it? Sorry bro
stop quoting bible verses ignorantly
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
exposedwicked what made u drop out?
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by HARDDON: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
MJBOLT:
you never took her serious,she might still be hurt by your past mistake

cc HARDDON

Here now, a royal summon from J Bolt the Blazer.

What have I to do with thee oh mortal man?

Aiit, aitt, that wasn't me. No, it wasn't me. grin grin grin
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by HARDDON: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
I had my head in the clouds, my mind puffing some slim joints before I was jolted by some J bolt.

Since I am here, heck, I could spill a thought from situation analysis.

Op, ignore most of the advice above.
There is nothing a MAN's mind can't fix. Heck, we were placed here to create and fix things.
And since I read the story of the Colorado man that gave up digging at just 3 feet to uncovering gold, my perspective changed.

First take, you have a very wrong mind set. Inferiority complex. You have to get that fixed before we even step into the world of women.

As my mentor would always say, the Lion is kind of the jungle not by size but by Heart ( the content of h
Its mind).

Good looks, long d1cks, money, sleek ride, academic excellence etc don't make a MAN, a man is a Man by the size of his balls and the content of his cranium.

So you have to expunge that wimps thoughts of any lady, no matter the class and social standing, being beyond your league and reach! Because in the final analysis, barring all superficial feminine condiments, some slim d1cks turn her like hot dog in the heat of passion. Infact, that very one you think the world revolves around is been treated like thrash by some other guy that GETS it.

I would not want to fill this space with my private experiences.

So your first port of call would be to work on your confidence and self esteem. Grow some Balls!

How can you do that? Visit our blog https://datingdrill.com and take it from the top.

1 Like

Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Homeboiy:

LoL one chance iio sorry
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by HARDDON: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Before I go to on, you must answer this Question:

How exactly did you hurt her?

It would guide my next thoughts
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by Auladimeji1: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
What made you drop out of school
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by ExposedWicked: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
ibkayee:
When she showed her interest and we had a good relationship grass root, i foolishly prioritized my friend( that wanted to date her but she wouldn't succumb) over her... I gave my friend her number and even called her to tell her my friend had interest. I went as far as insulting her when things started boiling.... She was angry and disappointed. She loved me so badly then and i could tell from her dying interest ..

How time flies!
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by ExposedWicked: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
exposedwicked what made u drop out?
Finance .. Was abandoned by my sponsors due to step mother decision to have her son graduate before me since i was younger
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by ExposedWicked: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
HARDDON:
Before I go to on, you must answer this Question:

How exactly did you hurt her?

It would guide my next thoughts
When she showed her interest and we had a good relationship
grass root, i foolishly prioritized my friend( that wanted to date
her but she wouldn't succumb) over her... I gave my friend her
number and even called her to tell her my friend had interest. I
went as far as insulting her when things started boiling.... She
was angry and disappointed. She loved me so badly then and i
could tell from her dying interest ..
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by sacajawea: 2:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Eazie351:
Eewo
Re: I Lost The Most Important Girl In My World by DateMynd44(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
sacajawea:
Eewo
ehwo my brother. I weak for that guy matter

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Akata Like Nigerian Men / Who's Bored? [Romance Section Chatbox] / 10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.