Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun (4272 Views)

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Flee From Women That Have This Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by ccjoe: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by ccjoe: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
tongue it even got to a stage I slept off on my couch thinking I could use that opportunity to take a quick nap and she might just show up later. I woke up past 5 I just enter kitchen chop food I had prepared down for her jare. I gave up already. Or she thinks she's doing me lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
� � �
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
What I've noticed is that there are too many lonely people (probably me included) on this forum.
I mean, something happened between just one girl and you then you decided to create a thread to make incorrect generalizations.
You clearly don't have someone you can talk to and I know there are many people like that in this country.
It really is a point of concern.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by doggedfighter(f): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dirty boy

If not because a girl was coming you wouldn't have tidied up your small room.

You should pay her for making you clean your room.

Is it because of the one pack of indomie you cooked for her that you loaded yourself with alomo bitters, burantashi and all manner of concoctions?

You think she's your cumbucket?

Dating dumb , young and broke boys is risky.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by Zonefree(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
.Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner.

All these cos Angelina Jolie or Gal Gadot is coming undecided

Is she coming with golds adorned round her waist? What's the economic value and benefit of her coming? Is her coming going to bring me closer to God? What's she going to impact in my life with her coming?

Ask yourself these questions when next you're having expectations of a Nigerian girl's visit.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by ccjoe: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
4Humanity4All:
What I've noticed is that there are too many lonely people (probably me included) on this forum.
I mean, something happened between just one girl and you then you decided to create a thread to make incorrect generalizations.
You clearly don't have someone you can talk to and I know there are many people like that in this country.
guy it's not worth it..

I`ll delete her nos immediately, block her on all social media platforms, erase any trace we even knew/spoke. I hate rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
ccjoe:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.
The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness...

she helped you so that you could clean your place, better thank the yeye woman, yeah!

but most importantly, why would you care so much what these time wasters think?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by Powerbandooo: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Just talk say your penis don hard

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by doggedfighter(f): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
ccjoe:
guy it's not worth it..

I`ll delete her nos immediately, block her on all social media platforms, erase any trace we even knew/spoke. I hate rubbish.

That your concoction hardened dick will finish you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by ccjoe: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

las las na she lose tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by ccjoe: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Powerbandooo:
Just talk say your penis don hard
bro I hate when people are not faithful to their words..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by doggedfighter(f): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
ccjoe:
las las na she lose tongue

Lose one pack of indomie you cooked? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lol... this one na small pikin. N.a. when babe dey come find me I dey mostly get engagements pass. She gats wait and if she nor call me say she dey gate I No dey bother myself

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by ccjoe: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Killbillz:
Lol... this one na small pikin. N.a. when babe dey come find me I dey mostly get engagements pass. She gats wait and if she nor call me say she dey gate I No dey bother myself
okay.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by ccjoe: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sod off !

Konji ravaged brokeass !
okay.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by doggedfighter(f): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
ccjoe:
okay.

Bye !
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by FreeSpirited: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
If u are desperate for ladies visit, then book about 3 at once....at least one go show up....never u put ur egg in one basket...gals no geh head and not trustworthy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by meobizy(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Next time have a sure olosho on call. If the girl disappoints you — like most Naija girls do — arrange the olosho over for sure knacks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by fman(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
meobizy:
Next time have a sure olosho on call. If the girl disappoints you — like most Naija girls do — arrange the olosho over for sure knacks.
Kudos
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by meobizy(f): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
4Humanity4All:
I believe many here don’t have opposite sex individuals in their whole community. Ask dion2romantik who sends PMs to every f moniker in the forum. There is one user who does nothing but reply female members with questions; no topics, no contributions to threads, only pointless questions.

Weird boys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by Deicide: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
That's what they call Amaka
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by kelspinall(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
lolz...me inviting a gal over is a 2 way thing,if she comes i will entertain her and myself and lastly lashing but if she disappoints omoh i entertain myself and move on...
don't invite anyhow gals they will disappoint,first go deeper with her in times of friendship,ones she's free from her doubts about you she will show up...
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by efficiencie(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
ccjoe:

Nor vex she gatz go service one client first before e go reach your turn. To sey you package money for am ahead and promise her balance after the show she go run come your house. She go even cook and even tidy your apartment for you. The fact that you had to do all the chores yourself means you are kinda broke and she decided to redirect her commodity to a higher bidder. Nor vex ehn. Take heart.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by jeromestarks: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
If you get this kinda attitude from girls then your first contact with them was a disaster.

Try to let her know from the first encounter that you have a life which is not dependent on her pvssy.
Treat her like she doesn't matter in your life but you're just trying to help her and she will show up anytime you call.
In fact, she will be the one to ask "do you want me to come over?"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:32am On Sep 18, 2022
Painment with lamentations...

Just negodu..
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by omolasho: 3:37am On Sep 18, 2022
They do that to broke guys alot [i][/i]
Re: Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:48am On Sep 18, 2022
ccjoe:

At least She motivated you to be tidy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? / 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / See Viral Photo Of A Woman Showing Her Behind In A Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.