Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Woman Overcomes Horrific Gang Rape Attack & 92kg Weight Gain, Finds Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Overcomes Horrific Gang Rape Attack & 92kg Weight Gain, Finds Love (913 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Overcomes Horrific Gang Rape Attack & 92kg Weight Gain, Finds Love by GistmoreNG: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2018
A New Zealand woman who suffered a horrific gang rape attack and gained 92 Kg weight has overcome it all and finally found love with the man of her dreams.

Simone Anderson, 27, from Auckland, transformed her life after her painful past and found the future of her dreams.

Ms Anderson began putting on 10 to 15 kilograms each year from the age of 14 and after high school she weighed 169 kilograms. At 17, she was already obese.

She decided to overhaul her health and lose weight via a gastric sleeve surgery in August 2014, and in the months that followed she lost 92 kg of weight. 

Sadly, just one year into her weight loss she suffered a harrowing rape incident that derailed her life. For 2 hours, she was gang-raped by 5 men and the experience drained her mental energy.

Ms Anderson said it took her months of support from friends to move on from the ordeal and to focus on herself again. 

Years later, Ms Anderson received a fairytale proposal from her boyfriend of three years, Trent Forsyth. He proposed to her last Tuesday at The Hills property and she shared the moment with her over 285,000 fans online.

The pair started their day with a helicopter flight over Queenstown, landing on top of The Remarkables to take in the view and have a glass of Champagne.  They then continued their flight and landed at The Hills property, Sir Michael Hill’s exclusive golf course, to which they had been personally invited before Trend went down on one knee and proposed in front of Lake Hayes.

The entire moment was captured by two of their closest friends who were hiding in the bushes. 

Ms Anderson wrote about her engagement:

The love of my life proposed to me in the most beautiful place on earth. It was just over three years ago I met a man that I knew one day would be my husband (even if he didn't then).

We have experienced and achieved so much in these past few years and I cannot wait to build our lives together. Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest girl alive - I can't believe I get to call you my fiance!

My actual dream. I can't explain how this day felt, I wish I could re-live it over and over again.

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/woman-overcomes-horrific-gang-rape-attack-92kg-weight-gain-finds-love

Re: Woman Overcomes Horrific Gang Rape Attack & 92kg Weight Gain, Finds Love by GistmoreNG: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2018
See more love up and amazing transformation photos here >>> https://gistmore.com/woman-overcomes-horrific-gang-rape-attack-92kg-weight-gain-finds-love

Re: Woman Overcomes Horrific Gang Rape Attack & 92kg Weight Gain, Finds Love by GistmoreNG: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Overcomes Horrific Gang Rape Attack & 92kg Weight Gain, Finds Love by Auladimeji(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
It's very hard for fat people to have a smooth skin after loosing weight
Re: Woman Overcomes Horrific Gang Rape Attack & 92kg Weight Gain, Finds Love by GistersNG: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
sad
Re: Woman Overcomes Horrific Gang Rape Attack & 92kg Weight Gain, Finds Love by MrGist: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. / Nigerian Girls / Beautiful Pre- Wedding Photo Of Nigerian Groom And Bride.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.