Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Reasons Women Create Drama In Relationships (and How To Fix Things) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Women Create Drama In Relationships (and How To Fix Things) (985 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Women Create Drama In Relationships (and How To Fix Things) by folaaledare: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2018
[b]Reasons Women Create Drama in Relationships (and How to Fix Things)

To learn more about women, Join Relationship For Men
WhatsApp Group. The group is where I teach men how to attract, keep and satisfy women.
To join send a WhatsApp message to 08109338392 or drop your WhatsApp number below and I will add you up.

Relationship insecurity and loss of respect are common culprits when women create drama. Here’s how to identify the root of the issue and nip it in the bud.

The drama is never done with your girlfriend. There will always be drama, regardless of whether you did anything to annoy her, anger her, or make her feel insecure.

If you’re running the relationship well, drama will be low. You run a relationship well by providing her with good dick and enough adventure to satisfy her. You maintain her respect by being a man with pride and self-respect and by making her feel secure that you won’t randomly leave her without due cause.

Contents

1. Get to the Root of the Drama

2. Uproot the Drama

3. She’s Disrespectful

4. Unsatisfied by Your Time Commitment

5. Lack of Sex

6. More Respect Drama Points

7. More Security Drama Points

8. Long-Term Relationships Are Work

Of course, her personality and propensity for anxiety, depression, anger, jealousy, and other drama-causing emotions play a huge role in how often she starts drama. That’s why picking a girl carefully is paramount for a healthy long-term relationship.

Nevertheless, you will eventually do something to upset her or she’ll be upset about something in her life and it will make her over-sensitive to normally acceptable behavior – then she’ll take it out on you.

This is fine. Drama is good. Without drama, we’d get bored.My primary reactions to drama are annoyance or anger – but occasionally, I enjoy it. The ups and downs addict us. Plus, it’s fun to watch her get Hot when you win an argument. It’s great when she was mad at you but she’s forgiven you for something – you may be a bastard, but you’re her bastard.

However, you need to know how to finish drama. And one tip that will save you a lot of frustration is this: drama isn’t usually over after one fight – or even one discussion.

If the drama was anything beyond a small misunderstanding, it might take two, three, or even more talks to settle the fire, and days could pass between each discussion. You’ll think everything is fine, that you solved the issue, but then a few days later, you’ll notice she’s in a mood, and you’ll ask yourself, “What did I do now?” You’ll wonder and wonder, then prod and prod, asking her what’s up. You’ll get the infamous “nothing” response. Then you keep nagging.

Yes, keep nagging. Don’t let her get away with answering “nothing” when it’s clearly something. That will show you to be insensitive to her emotions, which makes her feel like you don’t understand her. It’s your job as a boyfriend to take care of her emotions. You’re her lover and, in some ways, her father.

If a girlfriend won’t spit it out, I’ll say to her, “Okay, we’ll I’ve asked multiple times now and you won’t tell me what’s wrong. Later, if you tell me something was wrong, I’m going to be pissed. This is your chance.” Usually, she will tell me at this point. If she doesn’t and complains about something later, I’ll have morally righteous anger on my side, which is very powerful in drama.

“Woman, I told you…”

Works like a charm.

Once you find out what’s wrong, it’s time to deal with the problem. This is done in two steps.

GET TO THE ROOT OF THE DRAMA

You must know what’s wrong before you can fix it. Drama generally falls into two categories:

Respect

Relationship security

If she’s being bitchy, mean, disrespectful, or doesn’t want to see you much, the problem is respect. She doesn’t respect you as much as she should, and thus she isn’t Hot for you. This is the most common problem in relationships. Guys are the ones who are chasing the girl for her time and her pussy. There’s nothing wrong with being passionate with your girl, but if she’s being distant or cold, then you need to chill out or you’re going to see her interest levels drop fast.

So many girls tell me how guys will confess their love for them early on in a relationship and are always texting them, acting thirsty... for a girl they’re already in a relationship with. These guys also get sex pushed back. A few weeks after I finger-banged a girl an hour into our first meeting, she told me she was making her new boyfriend wait at least a month before they have sex.

That’s the worst problem to have. If she lacks security, at least she still respects you. A lot. She wants to know she has you and you’re not going to go get one of the many girls who are chasing you.

Signs of her lacking a feeling of relationship security are as follows: overt jealousy, constant jealousy, joking jealousy, always wanting to spend time with you, and being highly emotionally dependent on you. Basically, she’s chasing in the relationship way too much. It doesn’t mean her value is out of whack – though it might be, and if you severely trump her in value as a mate, she will always show signs like this. It means she really doesn’t want to lose you, but she thinks she might.

UPROOT THE DRAMA

Most men deal with problems by ignoring them, downplaying their importance, or overreacting. That last one is the greatest cause of long-term relationships failing, I would argue. Overreacting kills her respect for you and immediately makes her Hot for other men.

Overreacting is unmanly, so it can only widen the chasm between you two.

Drama comes in many forms, and each form must be dealt with differently.

SHE’S DISRESPECTFUL – RESPECT PROBLEM (OBVIOUSLY…)

I’ve written about this one in my series on the ego and self-esteem. I would argue that people don’t defend their names and selves as strongly as they should. Men used to duel other men for saying the wrong thing. I think that’s a bit much in most cases, but men should defend themselves and their names with everything they have. The argument for ego-suicide is misguided and a misinterpretation of the religious sentiments some glean this behavior from.

Don’t lower yourself by letting others openly disrespect you, no matter who they are. If a woman disrespects you, don’t challenge her to a duel, but do call her out. You can start off diplomatic with, “Hey, I don’t know what you meant by that, but I don’t appreciate it. Why did you say that?” and then escalate from there. If you ever see behavior that makes you feel like crap, then your relationship is really in trouble. The earlier you catch it and cut it out, the better. Kill disrespect with verbal fire.

SHE’S UNSATISFIED BY YOUR TIME COMMITMENT – SECURITY PROBLEM

If you’re a cool guy who nails her good, she’s going to want to spend as much time with you as possible, but sometimes her desire for your time can get... pushy. If she’s pushing for time together, she could be having a rough spot in life and needs your presence/dick to cheer her up, but if it’s consistent, then she’s worried about losing you. She hopes that more kisses and blowjobs will remind you how great she is.

But if you aren’t feeling her enough when you’re together or you can’t spend enough time with her, she’s going to get mad. It will start off as sadness, then annoyance – then anger. Catch it at the sadness stage. It’s cute when you do it, because she’ll know you can read her emotions, which means you’re in sync. If you can’t spend as much time with her because of work or hobbies, make it up to her. Promise to cook her dinner and screw her afterwards. With security problems, you need to show her that you still enjoy being with her and that you desire her physically.

The sex is the most important part. I get heat from people sometimes for being so sex-focused, but it’s because I see the underpinnings of our society and everything is about sex. Those with eyes to see can see it. Give her great sex and make her feel cherished as your partner in crime, and she’ll be happy.

Make her feel like a queen. It helps to also explain why you can’t see her. “I’ll make it up to you this weekend – dinner and dick?” When you do see her, pull her into you and give her a kissthat lights her up. Grab her assand take her then and there.

A good and proper ravishing will make her feel cherished like nothing else can.

Do her while you two cook and drink wine and listen to good music. Okay, I’m about to write an erotica chapter here. You get the point.

LACK OF SEX – RESPECT PROBLEM

Your girlfriend could be pissed as hell because you checked out some girl, but if you make her wet, not jumping you will be very difficult for her. If she’s not Hot for you every damn day, something’s wrong. I’m not saying she needs to be down every time you want to do it, but if she’s not saying yes to you 85% of the time, then she ain’t feeling you enough. You should be at it like rabbits. You fix this by going back to what made you sexy to her before you got into a relationship – were you in shape? Did you play a sport? Were you focused on your career or passion?

Of course, going to the gym, eating healthy, and focusing on your hobbies or passions is always a good move. Preferably, this problem should be prevented rather than dealt with. It should quickly become apparent that you’re not having enough sex, and you need to change that. Also, her not doing what you want in bed is huge. Some girls take time to get kinky, but you should be telling her, “Look, if you don’t want to suck my dick, that’s fine, but if this is normal behavior, I’ll find someone who will.” I had to say that once to a girl who hadn’t sucked dick before and was nervous about it. I was very patient with her, but eventually, I had to tell her that I needed to get my dick sucked or I wasn’t going to be around long.

To be short, if it’s a respect problem, you need to be a more dominant man who gets what he wants. Then give her great sex when she gets Hot for the new you. If it’s a security problem, you need to be sweet, give her the great sex, and let her know that you care about her and your future.

MORE RESPECT DRAMA POINTS

Do her – and do her well. She won’t express this clearly all the time, but if she’s always having to ask you to do stuff, that’s her way of telling you to step it up.

Your friends suck. Girls judge a man based on the men he surrounds himself with. If she consistently doesn’t like your friends, either she’s a bitch (quite possible) or your friends are low value. If it’s the former, tell her to accept it – they’re your friends. If your friends are low quality, get better friends. Girls are quite good judges of character.

She thinks you’re not fit or stylish. If she’s judging your fitness or your style(hair, clothes, etc.), then you need to fix it. Get in better shape. The best girls will lightly tease you about it first. Catch it and act upon it. They only have your best interests at heart.

MORE SECURITY DRAMA POINTS

You’re flirtatious with other girls. She calls you out for it. I’d say never give it up, but you should explain to her that she’s your queen.

You don’t text her enough. You can give in a little here, but don’t turn her into her texting buddy. When you do text her, be cute, sweet, and occasionally sexual.

You don’t pay attentionto her when you’re with her. Are you busy playing Fortnite? As a huge gamer, I have fallen into the trap of playing video games around girlfriends too much. Don’t neglect her too much or she’ll start to resent something she shouldn’t. My girlfriends, when they were happy, liked that I played video games – or at least tolerated it. When you’re with your girl, don’t be distracted. Focus on her, especially when you’re out with her. Most guys I see are terrible at giving their woman attention and making her feel special.

You will know if it’s a security problem if she wants more of you, and you’ll know it’s a respect problem if she wants less of you. Once you know the main cause, then you can deal with it appropriately and be done with it. Try to nip drama in the ass early. The faster, the better.

And remember that the drama doesn’t always end right away. It might take a few different conversations, especially if you’ve really pissed her off. The worst dramas I’ve had in my recent relationships were security-based – because I’m a goddamn scoundrel – and it sometimes took two or three huge fights before they were over. I just continuously pounded the right area (care and empathy) until she realized I care about her. Though I won’t take any crap from her, either.

Then, usually the next day – sometimes that same night, if I felt sex after drama would be helpful in the situation – I pounded her pussy good.

And she was happy again.

LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS ARE WORK

I’ll say it. Long-term relationships take work. A lot of work. It’s a part-time job. You need to spend time with her, text her, screw her, and manage her emotions. During fighting periods, she’ll need even more of your time. If you’re an attractive, dominant guy who nails her good, you’re going to have even more pressure on you. But you’ll also be more prepared – because you’re a bo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Create Drama In Relationships (and How To Fix Things) by folaaledare: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
GET TO THE ROOT OF THE DRAMA

You must know what’s wrong before you can fix it. Drama generally falls into two categories:

Respect

Relationship security

If she’s being bitchy, mean, disrespectful, or doesn’t want to see you much, the problem is respect. She doesn’t respect you as much as she should, and thus she isn’t Hot for you. This is the most common problem in relationships. Guys are the ones who are chasing the girl for her time and her pussy. There’s nothing wrong with being passionate with your girl, but if she’s being distant or cold, then you need to chill out or you’re going to see her interest levels drop fast.

So many girls tell me how guys will confess their love for them early on in a relationship and are always texting them, acting thirsty... for a girl they’re already in a relationship with. These guys also get sex pushed back. A few weeks after I finger-banged a girl an hour into our first meeting, she told me she was making her new boyfriend wait at least a month before they have sex.

That’s the worst problem to have. If she lacks security, at least she still respects you. A lot. She wants to know she has you and you’re not going to go get one of the many girls who are chasing you.

Signs of her lacking a feeling of relationship security are as follows: overt jealousy, constant jealousy, joking jealousy, always wanting to spend time with you, and being highly emotionally dependent on you. Basically, she’s chasing in the relationship way too much. It doesn’t mean her value is out of whack – though it might be, and if you severely trump her in value as a mate, she will always show signs like this. It means she really doesn’t want to lose you, but she thinks she might.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Create Drama In Relationships (and How To Fix Things) by folaaledare: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
UPROOT THE DRAMA

Most men deal with problems by ignoring them, downplaying their importance, or overreacting. That last one is the greatest cause of long-term relationships failing, I would argue. Overreacting kills her respect for you and immediately makes her Hot for other men.

Overreacting is unmanly, so it can only widen the chasm between you two.

Drama comes in many forms, and each form must be dealt with differently.

SHE’S DISRESPECTFUL – RESPECT PROBLEM (OBVIOUSLY…)

I’ve written about this one in my series on the ego and self-esteem. I would argue that people don’t defend their names and selves as strongly as they should. Men used to duel other men for saying the wrong thing. I think that’s a bit much in most cases, but men should defend themselves and their names with everything they have. The argument for ego-suicide is misguided and a misinterpretation of the religious sentiments some glean this behavior from.

Don’t lower yourself by letting others openly disrespect you, no matter who they are. If a woman disrespects you, don’t challenge her to a duel, but do call her out. You can start off diplomatic with, “Hey, I don’t know what you meant by that, but I don’t appreciate it. Why did you say that?” and then escalate from there. If you ever see behavior that makes you feel like crap, then your relationship is really in trouble. The earlier you catch it and cut it out, the better. Kill disrespect with verbal fire.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Younger Sister Caught Me Cheating (MY STORY) / I Found A Used Condom In My Husband’s Car But I Still Trust Him / First Pictures From Uloma & Kingsley Fairy Tale Wedding Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.