Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy (14897 Views)

Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy / She Indirectly Rejected My Approach / We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
carter009:
OK dear.
Are you bi?
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Alejob: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
winkshe is a good girl that knows what she wants!
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by MissRaine69(f): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Boyslick:

Wholly yours
Dear me grin
You tried.
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by MissRaine69(f): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Earthbound:
Novice. Your girl is bisexual.
No she is not
She has a preference and that is what does it for her.
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by 2buffagain(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
If that is not your style OP, shift and let guys who are into that get into it.
For a girl who REALLY loves that, she can't be in anything longterm with a guy who does it like a chore. He has to love giving it himself....
Sexual compatibility is key.
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Skmoda360(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Wash your mouth with harpic and hypo after.
He will die las las ni....
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by 2buffagain(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
Skmoda360:

He will die las las ni....

Why?
Will girls who suck your dick die?
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by fox26: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Noo my brother, that girl wants your Dk urgently, go for 69 quickly then pound her vgina roughly my bro.
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by fox26: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Don't lick directly in the hole, lick her clit only,
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Crossbow(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Abeg.. Is herpes not contracted from mouth action.. I dey fear ooo..

2 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Wash your mouth with harpic and hypo after.
Y harpic? Does puzzy smell? grin
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Do me one favour...... Just get me her pants after every every

2 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Skmoda360(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
2buffagain:

Why? Will girls who suck your dick die?
I said the guy now...cux he is afraid of death now.
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by kizwid(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Thank you jare, it has nothing to do with being bisexual as some said above, cunninlingus is a special kind of pleasure for ladies and yes some prefer it to penetration, nothing bad in that.
which kind did you prefer?
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by kizwid(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Lol what? cheesy
have you give head before?
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by carter009(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lol, no dear...
Allaboutkatiee:

Are you bi?
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Jewingle(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
SmellySperm:
Do me one favour...... Just get me her pants after every every
lol boys are not smiling

2 Likes

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
TheTourist:
Drop her number - let me ask her something

You mean?
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
fred4peace:
Good day my fellow nairaland.
I have this urgent issue at hand that needs urgent advice.
There is this girl that i have been with for over five months now, we have never had sexual intercourse but yesterday i was with her and we were like discusing sex.
she said some things that supprises me, she ask how do i use to make love to woman, i explained to her my own ways of doing that, she then reply that i have not started yet. i then ask ask what she meant by that, she said the best way is by licking the lady pussy, adding that is not about licking it any how that some are good at that, and that will make her to be with you forever.
We ended the discusion there, later at night we were speaking on phone and she said she did not like having sex directly, doing that she will not even feel anything, adding that if really a man want to get into her head is by licking her pussy in expert way. she then ask if she grant me the opportunity of doing that, will i like lick it well for her.
Brethren i need your advice here because my spirit is telling me the girl is up to something else other than sex
Thank you

Brethren?
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by rapid101(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
According to Oshomole

Lick d pussy den go and die undecided
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Edojoma(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
ponti93:
lickin her is 4 her pleasure... Fukin her is 4 ur pleasure... Do both and also collect beta bj in between... Chikina

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I nor fear u sha,,,, but I fear who nor fear u

1 Like

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by melanch(m): 2:11am On Dec 05, 2018
jessica1987:
Good afternoon, if u are a lady and are interested in discreet hook with sugar daddy with good pay contact me on WhatsApp only (07032335527) Lagos, oyo, ondo, Port Harcourt, Benin and Abuja only please WhatsApp only

My dear sisters run for lives.
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2018
Eediot op. Give me her number lemme lick it for her on your behalf wink
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by pussyjuliet(f): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2018
If you are a guy here and you don't lick your babe pussy... You are on a long thing. she will leave you soon

Pussy eaters are the realest!
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2018
pussyjuliet:
If you are a guy here and you don't lick your babe pussy... You are on a long thing. she will leave you soon

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by carter009(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2018
pussyjuliet:

Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Olibboy: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2018
jessica1987:
Good afternoon, if u are a lady and are interested in discreet hook with sugar daddy with good pay contact me on WhatsApp only (07032335527) Lagos, oyo, ondo, Port Harcourt, Benin and Abuja only please WhatsApp only
to secure your 10%
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
pussyjuliet:

you're beautiful ooo undecided
Re: She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy by Nonye1234: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
don't listen to all this boring men who don't know how to spice up their sexual life
women have two special spot
one is the clitoris which you can see
the other is in the vagina which only your penis can touch
maybe she is more sensitive on the outside that the inside
its also good to make a woman Hot and wet before you slide in,if not,She'll feel only pain,and the vagina might bleed
licking the clitoris makes a woman Hot
if she's Hot,even you will enjoy the sex coz you'll like what you're feeling from her body and yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out / Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.