Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (32184 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Aba: A City In Ruins / Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Nigerian men and arrogance cool cool
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by sjeezy8: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2010
Katsumoto:

Thats not arrogance. MKO was president-elect; he was about to be cheated out of his position. Why should MKO go to OBJ? At that time, OBJ did not hold any aces. OBJ was the one who insinuated that MKO should have come to him as a Yoruba and Egba elder; so MKO had every right to remind him that they were not mates. cheesy

sjeezy8:

But what did Mko do to Awolowo- is it not d same thing?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2010
Katsumoto:

Thats not arrogance. MKO was president-elect; he was about to be cheated out of his position. Why should MKO go to OBJ? At that time, OBJ did not hold any aces. OBJ was the one who insinuated that MKO should have come to him as a Yoruba and Egba elder; so MKO had every right to remind him that they were not mates.  cheesy

oh ok . ptssssssss!!!

~Bluetooth:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
wink
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by AndreUweh(m): 1:00am On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Gbam!! Well-spoken.

But I think Eziachi is still waiting for an Igbo Messiah to drop dead first.

What do you not mean?.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Katsumoto: 1:01am On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

oh ok . ptssssssss!!!
wink

Kini yen o?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 31, 2010
Andre Uweh:

What do you not mean?.

Eziachi:

Probably you're damn right that that can't happen to Awolowo, the reason being that AWOLOWO is Yoruba icon,idol, leader and hero, and Azikiwe? he is a Nigerian hero and that is how a Nigerian hero is treated either dead or alive by Nigeria.
Wait till the day the real Igbo leader will die, you will notice the difference.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-488326.0.html

Katsumoto:

Kini yen o?
Means okay, I see. lol
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2010
Katsumoto:

Kini yen o?
she's looking for trouble. .ma dalonu jare grin
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Katsumoto: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

But what did Mko do to Awolowo- is it not d same thing?

Its not the same thing because MKO never supported Awo and then subsequently betrayed. From OBJ's actions, one can conclude that he would have been sending for MKO to come and see him in Otta because he perceived himself to be an elder statesman.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by bkbabe97y(m): 1:06am On Jul 31, 2010
Hit Eziachi with the truth and he disappears quicker than Houdini in a Time Machine. . . . .
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2010
Katsumoto:

Its not the same thing because MKO never supported Awo and then subsequently betrayed. From OBJ's actions, one can conclude that he would have been sending for MKO to come and see him in Otta because he perceived himself to be an elder statesman.
i think so too cuz up till date,all the south west governors and other yoruba still look up to him;and i think he always help them out if they give him his

recognition irrespective of political affiliation.i know tinubu do go to ota farm frequently to see him which his what he likes.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 1:13am On Jul 31, 2010
seanet02:

80% of Every body here seems to knows that ibos does not like zik because he betrays them just because of a CEREMONIAL PRESIDENT while AWOLOWO prefers to develop his region instead of dying on a ceremonial presidency see why the NIGERIAN TRIBUNE IS STILL OPERATING IS BECAUSE AWOLOWO trained his children with good qualitative education while zik prefers his ambition to ibos education. Weed will soon outgrow his remains gbam!!!!!

You Yoruba muslim terrorist deserves to be thrown back into the Ijebu ode evil forest where you came from . . . . All your posts show that you are a premature retard.

Zik was thousand times better than that fool named Awo is all aspect of life. When Zik was busy studying in USA, Awo was still running around naked at the Ikenne market square, when Zik of Africa was fighting the colonial masters, Awo was busy carrying out the evil activities of  GBOMOGBOMO in Ikenne.

Igbos do not need any fake free education which Awo used to decieve you fools; Igbo parents were loaded with so much money that they sent most of their kids  abroad to study in Ivy league universities.

The fake education offered to you guys by the kleptomaniac Awolowo is the reason why Yoruba universities are loaded with fake PhD holders.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 31, 2010
MetalGong2:

You Yoruba muslim terrorist deserves to be thrown back into the Ijebu ode evil forest where you came from . . . . All your posts show that you are a premature retard.

Zik was thousand times better than that fool named Awo is all aspect of life. When Zik was busy studying in USA, Awo was still running around unclothed at the Ikenne market square, when Zik of Africa was fighting the colonial masters, Awo was busy carrying out the evil activities of  GBOMOGBOMO in Ikenne.

Igbos do not need any fake free education which Awo used to decieve you fools; Igbo parents were loaded with so much money that they sent most of their kids  abroad to study in Ivy league universities.

The fake education offered to you guys by the kleptomaniac Awolowo is the reason why Yoruba universities are loaded with fake PhD holders.

And you think you deserve to call someone a premature retard?

In your mind, the shoit you just posted is way more mature and sensible than the crap seanet02 posted.

Truth is, most of you on politics are prematurely developed up there. Incompetent fo0ls.

Sick of grown azz moppets behaving like untrained children. Now behave and get back on topic.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 31, 2010
mo n pe na
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by sjeezy8: 1:19am On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i think so too cuz up till date,all the south west governors and other yoruba still look up to him;and i think he always help them out if they give him his

recognition irrespective of political affiliation.i know tinubu do go to ota farm frequently to see him which his what he likes.

Obj is a very smart man-

- sometimes I think all the beefing(between Obj and tinubu) is for show. they are probably cool. If tinubu is corrupt and in the opposition party theres nothing that stops Obj from going after him.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 1:21am On Jul 31, 2010
babapupa:

This is really annoying and it beats me why you guys keep blaming everything under the sun on other people, it's like you guys have no sense of personal responsibility. And you wonder why the place looks s/hitt/y. Regional pride aside because I'm sure you don't want to hear it from a Yoruba man, it troubles me that Zik's resting place looks like crap. There's got to be something that you guys care about.

The folks in the picture below didn't wait or blame other people before honoring Awolowo. It's called sense of pride, belonging and worth.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/07/obafemi-awolowo-museum-epe-lagos.html

Like I said earlier, people like you will do their best to turn every issue into Igbo vs. Yoruba and as always you had succeeded in derailing this thread.

If it trouble you, how Zik’s burial place that was initiated by the Nigerian govt and abandoned by the same people  looks, then Mr Nigeria that you are, do something about it or your version of Mr Nigeria ends only in your village?

This is your chance to showcase your Nigerianess. Zik is a Nigerian hero and you, a one Nigeria zealot, Now show us your patriotism, go to Onitsha (if you know where it is) and perform patriotic duty. Patriotism has no boundaries or tongue. If you can’t, then just be quiet.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by bkbabe97y(m): 1:23am On Jul 31, 2010
Eziachi:

This is your chance to showcase your Nigerianess. Zik is a Nigerian hero and you, a one Nigeria zealot, Now show us your patriotism, [b]go to Onitsha (if you know where it is) [/b]and perform patriotic duty. Patriotism has no boundaries or tongue. If you can’t, then just be quiet.

Nah, Im guessing u still got Family in Eastern Nigeria, why dont you ask them to do wuts right and honor the man, u freaking, old, bitter, hypocrite!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 31, 2010
mii si nile lol

sjeezy8:

Obj is a very smart man-

-[b] sometimes I think all the beefing(between Obj and tinubu) is for show. they are probably coo[/b]l. If tinubu is corrupt and in the opposition party theres nothing that stops Obj from going after him.
Someone must be looking for a missing peanut lol

What has OBJ done to show for his smartness?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 1:24am On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And you think you deserve to call someone a premature retard?

In your mind, the shoit you just posted is way more mature and sensible than the crap seanet02 posted.

Truth is, most of you on politics are prematurely developed up there. Incompetent fo0ls.

Sick of grown azz moppets behaving like untrained children. Now behave and get back on topic.

Dimwit . . . .  I guess you must be one of those remnants of the devilish Awolowo's nefarious GBOMOGBOMO  activities.

And do not make me to believe that you were born a bast.ard like[b] bk/whorebabe[/b].
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by bkbabe97y(m): 1:25am On Jul 31, 2010
MetalGong2:

Dimwit . . . .  I guess you must be one of those remnants of the devilish Awolowo's nefarious GBOMOGBOMO  activities.

And do not make me to believe that you were born a bast.ard like[b] bk/whorebabe[/b].

You really do come off as an intellect. . . . .
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

Obj is a very smart man-

- sometimes I think all the beefing(between Obj and tinubu) is for show. they are probably cool. If tinubu is corrupt and in the opposition party theres nothing that stops Obj from going after him.
they are actually in good terms just that tinubu vowed not to decamp to pdp cuz he knows how smart obj could be.see the way,atiku and orji are being humiliated grin
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Katsumoto: 1:28am On Jul 31, 2010
MetalGong2:

Zik was thousand times better than that fool named Awo is all aspect of life. When Zik was busy studying in USA, Awo was still running around unclothed at the Ikenne market square, when Zik of Africa was fighting the colonial masters, Awo was busy carrying out the evil activities of  GBOMOGBOMO in Ikenne.

It is obvious you did not have that benefit. I don't know why some grown men prefer to debate like they are still in their village square or primary school playground. Sprouting statistics that can not be verified; where the f0ck did you get that sheet?

I wont get into a debate with you about who was better because they were both great men. But mind you, Harold Macmillan said Awo was good enough to have been the president of the US or PM in Britain.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

mii si nile lol
Someone must be looking for a missing peanut lol

What has OBJ done to show for his smartness?

ki lon sele na ?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 31, 2010
Katsumoto:

It is obvious you did not have that benefit. I don't know why some grown men prefer to debate like they are still in their village square or primary school playground. Sprouting statistics that can not be verified; where the f0ck did you get that sheet?

I wont get into a debate with you about who was better because they were both great men. But mind you, Harold Macmillan said Awo was good enough to have been the president of the US or PM in Britain.

Are you minding that simpleton?

And here I was thinking ikeyman00 had no competition.

~Bluetooth:

ki lon sele na ?
Ileke-IdI:

mii si nile lol
wink
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 31, 2010
ko si wahala sad
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 1:36am On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

If westerners hate Obj why dont they go and assassinate him? you people betta face the facts in anything yoruba nation does there will be two sides.

lol the question is to hard you to answer abi? no be your fault. you were just a small pikin back then were you a child soldier?

You now see, why its always greener on the other side of the fence. You seems to enjoy rambling on about a first class Oxford graduate in his early 20s, that led his people as he just turned 30 under the most difficult and harrowing event that has never happened before them to learn from.

Now I had pushed the issue to you personally, asking you to gauge how old you are now and list out your own personal achievements and kindly compare it against his and tell me what the result is.   But You’re rather trying to wriggle out of it by talking about an unrelated issue.

Do not ever belittle anyone unless you had done better , when compared with you as a person. This thread is all about the state of where Zik was buried by Nigeria.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by OAM4J: 1:39am On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-Idi bawo ni.

I was away for about a week, came back, read some threads and found out you had 4 suitors in one week including the big one; becomerich. lol.

oga o. jkg  grin
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by sjeezy8: 1:41am On Jul 31, 2010
Eziachi:

You now see, why its always greener on the other side of the fence. You seems to enjoy rambling on about a first class Oxford graduate in his early 20s, that led his people as he just turned 30 under the most difficult and harrowing event that has never happened before them to learn from.

Now I had pushed the issue to you personally, asking you to gauge how old you are now and list out your own personal achievements and kindly compare it against his and tell me what the result is. But You’re rather trying to wriggle out of it by talking about an unrelated issue.

Do not ever belittle anyone unless you had done better them, when compared with you as a person. This thread is all about the state of where Zik was buried by Nigeria.

Guy dont be mad because I asked you about ojukwu concrete achievements what are they? whether before the war or after hes been in Nigeria for over 25 years, what has he done in the East beside run his mouth about 1966?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^Welcome back hon. You were missed o. But I think you were mistaking me for someone else, mii ni suitors or dressers kankan o wink
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 1:49am On Jul 31, 2010
Katsumoto:

Typical of Yoruba  man . . . . . The statistics can be verified by perusing through the fake [i]CV[/i]s of Yoruba professors. Awolowo was a fake man that offered fake education to Yoruba men.

It is no longer news that more than 2000 civil servants are working with fake CVs in Ekiti state alone, the same state that is touted as having a PHd holder per family.

As of 1950s when Igbo chaps were doing the real things in US and UK universities, Yoruba men were still running around naked in a glorified secondary school.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 31, 2010
MetalGong2:

Typical of Yoruba man . . . . . The statistics can be verified by perusing through the fake [i]CV[/i]s of Yoruba professors. Awolowo was a fake man that offered fake education to Yoruba men.

It is no longer news that more than 2000 civil servants are working with fake CVs in Ekiti state alone, the same state that is touted as having a PHd holder per family.

As of 1950s when Igbo chaps were doing the real things in US and UK universities, Yoruba men were still running around unclothed in a glorified secondary school.
mentalgong2. . . . that name sound familiar.olode undecided
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 1:55am On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

Guy dont be mad because I asked you about ojukwu concrete achievements what are they? whether before the war or after hes been in Nigeria for over 25 years, what has he done in the East beside run his mouth about 1966?

Don’t even try, as it won’t work. I don’t know what Ojukwu achievements are based on your own very estimation of other people.  You are the expert on Ojukwu.

So, tell me your age now and list out all your achievements in life so far and compare that to Ojukwu when he was that age and lets see what the outcome is.  It’s very simple.

If don’t have any achievement, other being alive and breathing oxygen free of charge, just say so and that will be end of it, until then no trick will wriggle you out of this. Tell us your grand achievement in life.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Katsumoto: 1:56am On Jul 31, 2010
MetalGong2:

Typical of Yoruba  man . . . . . The statistics can be verified by perusing through the fake [i]CV[/i]s of Yoruba professors. Awolowo was a fake man that offered fake education to Yoruba men.

As of 1950s when Igbo chaps were doing the real things in US and UK universities, Yoruba men were still running around unclothed in a glorified secondary school.

Typical argument of a retard. You make one unverifiable claim and instead of backing it, you go off tangent. Tell me Einstein what is the correlation between your claim about 50s rich Igbo kids in Ivy league schools and another ludicrous claim about Yoruba civil servants with fake degrees? Either provide your stats about Igbo kids going to Ivy league while Yoruba people were playing with monkeys or STFU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC / Peter Obi At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal / Buhari Receives Outgoing Osun State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.