Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (32164 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Aba: A City In Ruins / Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

mentalgong2. . . . that name sound familiar.olode undecided

Another Ijebu Ode packaged fool who recieved a fake free education from the devilish Awolowo. sad
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by OAM4J: 2:01am On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

^^^Welcome back hon. You were missed o. But I think you were mistaking me for someone else, mii ni suitors or dressers kankan o wink

thanks. just kidding. Read part of the thread becomerich opened with your name. miss u too. wink
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 31, 2010
MetalGong2:

Another Ijebu Ode packaged fool who recieved a fake free education from the devilish Awolowo. sad
and you ? spare part dealer or motorboy cry
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 2:16am On Jul 31, 2010
Katsumoto:

Typical argument of a retard. You make one unverifiable claim and instead of backing it, you go off tangent. Tell me Einstein what is the correlation between your claim about 50s rich Igbo kids in Ivy league schools and another ludicrous claim about Yoruba civil servants with fake degrees? Either provide your stats about Igbo kids going to Ivy league while Yoruba people were playing with monkeys or STFU.

Your reply can never be better than the above nonsense you posted. Fool!! . . . .  You Yoruba nonenties have been basking on a made up past glory that never existed, but sorry to burst your bubble, the truth must be unravelled.

Ekiti uncovers 2,242 workers with forged certificates

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Ekiti government has discovered 2,242 workers, who gained employment into its civil service with forged certificates or falsified ages, an official said.

advertisement

Mr Bunmi Famosaya, the chairman of the state Civil Service Certificates Verification Committee, made the information known in Ado-Ekiti on Monday, while submitting the committee's report to the  chairman of the state Civil Service Commission, Chief Kunle Ogunlade.

Famosaya, who is also the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance, said the government constituted the committee last year following irregularities discovered in the payment of salaries in the state public service.

The report, which was made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), affects civil servants, secondary school teachers and health workers between GL 02 and GL 14.

The report stated that 242 workers were found to have forged their certificates while 2,000 others falsified their ages.

"Consequently, the appointments of 122 workers from the core civil service were terminated last week by the state Civil Service Commission, while 90 teachers and 30 health workers also had their appointments terminated over allegations of certificate forgery."

The report urged the government to apply necessary penalties in accordance with civil service rules in respect of the 2,000 workers involved in the forgery.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 2:16am On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

and you ? spare part dealer pr motorboy cry

No doubt about it, education whether paid or free is good. Spare parts dealer is good too, if not, the likes of mercedes won't be making them. Mind you the current owner of the first and only auto manufacturer in Africa- Innosco Auto, started as spare parts dealer.

The spare parts dealer is likely to sell to you that Tokunbo or brand new car and when it starts leaking oil, it is him and him only the person will run to with his/her monthly counted salary for help and then he/she wll be at his mercy, now tell me, who is the intelligent guy?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Katsumoto: 2:20am On Jul 31, 2010
MetalGong2:

Your reply can never be better than the above nonsense you posted. Fool!! . . . .  You Yoruba nonenties have been basking on a made up past glory that never existed, but sorry to burst your bubble, the truth must be unravelled.

Do you have a problem with comprehension? Where are your stats about rich Igbos kids going to Ivy league schools in the 50s?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 31, 2010
Yorubas must be really powerful to have so much "other" tribes overworking themselves about us. Searching the internet to know more about us. Slaving behind computers to try to bring us down.

Well, you know what they say . . . . NOBODY KNOWS NOBODY.

Time and Time again. . . I'm never too proud to be Omo Yoruba.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 2:26am On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

and you ? spare part dealer or motorboy cry

I wish I could be a spare parts dealer . . . .  It is a noble career path that I never had the opportunity to explore. . . . . .  And as you can see, some of my Igbo brothers who followed that path are now what every Yoruba man dreams to be. But the sad truth is that morons like you do not have the acumen to operate such business.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 31, 2010
MetalGong2:

I wish I could be a spare parts dealer . . . . It is a noble career path that I never had the opportunity to explore. . . . . . And as you can see, some of my Igbo brothers who followed that path are now what every Yoruba man dreams to be. But the sad truth is that morons like you do not have the acumen to operate such business.
me spare part dealer ? olohun maje
most of those boys would have preferred a free education if they had the chance.go to Alaba market and see the eyesore for yourself tongue
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 2:35am On Jul 31, 2010
Katsumoto:

Do you have a problem with comprehension? Where are your stats about rich Igbos kids going to Ivy league schools in the 50s?
You are a fool. I have posted one evidence that shows that most of you Yoruba punks work with fake degrees that do not exist. What will you do with the statistics you are now asking for when you have ignored the first evidence thrown at you.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yorubas must be really powerful to have so much "other" tribes overworking themselves about us. Searching the internet to know more about us. Slaving behind computers to try to bring us down.

emi ti losun. . . later kiss
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by OgidiBoy(m): 2:39am On Jul 31, 2010
Yup!! this is just how I expected this thread to end up. cry cry
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

emi ti losun. . . later kiss
Later, chocolate biscuits lol

Ileke-IdI:

[size=13pt]Yorubas must be really powerful to have so much "other" tribes overworking themselves about us. Searching the internet to know more about us. Slaving behind computers to try to bring us down.

Time and Time again. . . I'm never too proud to be Omo Yoruba. [/size]

Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by seanet02: 2:41am On Jul 31, 2010
@metalgong you have not stopped your stupidity, seems you are mentally derailed foolish one
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 2:43am On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

most of those boys would have preferred a free education if they had the chance.go to Alaba market and see the eyesore for yourself tongue
Most of those spare parts dealers are more educated and wealthy than you empty barrel.

It is obvious that Awolowo's fake free education eluded you and your past generations.

Here is one of the great stories of spare parts dealers-----> http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/motoring/2010/july/30/motoring-07-30-2010-001.htm
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by OgidiBoy(m): 2:44am On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Just like you overwork yourself searcing the internet to know more about Igbos. So it looks like it goes both ways.

Igbo Language Going To An Extinction? Forget About It! 

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-488557.0.html
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 2:46am On Jul 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Of course, no one SHOULD have issue with you for loving or being a proud Omo Yoruba if you really are, and so does the bushman from Equatorial Guinea.
Just don't tell others not to love their own habitat.
Why would anyone want to bring you down or was it what you are exactly trying to do to others in the quest for a self made satisfaction and ethnic superiority?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 31, 2010
What a bunch of knob heads!

Look at grown a55 men and women engaged in back n forth tribal bilge.

Tossers!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 2:47am On Jul 31, 2010
[/quote]
seanet02:

i want to go to Mosque, may join you later. Bye

[quote author=seanet02 link=topic=488326.msg6483816#msg6483816 date=1280540513]
@metalgong you have not stopped your stupidity, seems you are mentally derailed foolish one

I thought you left for your friday muslim prayer . . . . .  You imbeci.lic bunch of mohaMAD terrorist. sad
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 31, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Just like you overwork yourself searcing the internet to know more about Igbos. So it looks like it goes both ways.

Igbo Language Going To An Extinction? Forget About It! 

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-488557.0.html
As you can tell, I've been posting recent news on this section. I'll advice you to go back and revist each thread, then come back and tell me if they're specified on any tribe.

I'd rather have you flatter yourself than to think I'd do that glory. wink

Eziachi:

Of course, no one SHOULD have issue with you for loving or being a proud Omo Yoruba if you really are, and so does the bushman from Equatorial Guinea.
[b]Just don't tell others not to love their own habitat.
Why would anyone want to bring you down [/b]or was it what you are exactly trying to do to others in the quest for a self made satisfaction and ethnic superiority?
Funny you should mention that, Eziachi. And I dont think only Yorubas were commentating on the state of Zik's burial ground.

Yes, buffoons like MentalGong and Seanet02 had to turn it into a tribal game.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by seanet02: 2:56am On Jul 31, 2010
@metalgong, you dont have points again, we have been able to established that YORUBA area of Nigeria is superior to yours and if not why do abandon zik to a weed attack? Why do kidnapp just to eat? Why dont you have more industries than LAGOS? why do many of you rush to lagos before making? Answer AWOLOWO laid a very solid foundation for us while your zik abandon you just to be a ceremonial president! Very foolish of him.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by seanet02: 3:02am On Jul 31, 2010
@ilekeidi, i spare you that just because of that tribal link!!!!!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 3:05am On Jul 31, 2010
seanet02:

@metalgong, you dont have points again, we have been able to established that YORUBA area of Nigeria is superior to yours and if not why do abandon zik to a weed attack? Why do kidnapp just to eat? Why dont you have more industries than LAGOS? why do many of you rush to lagos before making? Answer AWOLOWO laid a very solid foundation for us while your zik abandon you just to be a ceremonial president! Very foolish of him.

[/quote][quote author=seanet02 link=topic=488429.msg6482101#msg6482101 date=1280515363]
Answer my question: Have you returned from the terrorist mosque?
It is obvious that you MohamAD terrorists are naturally retarded . . . .Starting from mutallab to you imbe.cille.

Comparing the achievements of Awo to that of Zik of Africa is like comparing the achievements of you dummy to that of Albert Einstein.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 3:07am On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

You make me laugh! The fact is that you have no chance in hell becoming a spare parts dealer, as need money to make money.
It is thinking line like yours that makes Nigeria what it became- a sh*t hole. So after your so called big grammatical fuel education, what do you do? A big worthless degree in an empty stomach.

The reason you can’t be a spare part dealer is that you can’t even have the means and resource to start with in the first place. Even with the best academic jobs in Nigeria, minus the bribe and stole money, it will probably take you a life time of saving from you monthly salary, just to be able to afford the money needed to rent a business premises, let alone buying one.

Then the capital to finance stock acquisition, even if you have the money, where can you get the stock from?  And you got to have the brain, the steel like heart to be able to compete, then the skill to take you to the cleaners when you came calling with your counted salary as he will not listen to any demand for credit till your next salary comes.
So to be a spare parts dealer, you need to be, not just academically educated but street wise.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 31, 2010
seanet02:

@ilekeidi, i spare you that just because of that tribal link!!!!!
lol you're not serious. Because if you're serious, you wouldnt have mistaken me for your other buffoon buddy, MentalGong2. Awon eranko meji.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by seanet02: 3:13am On Jul 31, 2010
@metalgong, please list ziks achievement for Nigeria or your region? Nil AWOLOWO Can point to what he did for YORUBA region. Is being a Muslim a crime? Check the thread on yerima and you will see that i am not ignorant folk like you. Try to make points not attacks here, you started it just because i said YORUBA cherish their heroes, is that a crime?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2010
seanet02:

@metalgong, please list ziks achievement for Nigeria or your region? Nil AWOLOWO Can point to what he did for YORUBA region. Is being a Muslim a crime? Check the thread on yerima and you will see that i am not ignorant folk like you. Try to make points not attacks here, you started it just because i said YORUBA cherish their heroes, is that a crime?
[/quote][quote author=seanet02 link=topic=488429.msg6482101#msg6482101 date=1280515363]

Again, have you returned from Mohamad terrorist training ground(mosque)?
You see, had I known earlier that you are a terrorist, I wouldn't have engaged you at all.

Rt Hon Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe is called THE ZIK of AFRICA not because he was a bush man like Awolowo, but it is because his good works and influence was felt around many African countries .

As I said earlier,comparing the achievements of Awo to that of Zik of Africa is like comparing the achievements of you terrorist dummy to that of Albert Einstein.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by seanet02: 3:49am On Jul 31, 2010
@ileke-idi, spared again!!! Third time, amue lomi
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by misterh(m): 3:57am On Jul 31, 2010
If it were to be the western countries, his house and tomb would tourist centres.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by elchux: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2010
we ibos must we wash our dirty lining outside. what are the eastern governors doing with all the allocation they get every month. can this man be shown a little respect. what has he done so wrong that he be treated so disrespectfully. for once i hate being an ibo man
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong2(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2010
elchux:

we ibos must we wash our dirty lining outside. what are the eastern governors doing with all the allocation they get every month. can this man be shown a little respect. what has he done so wrong that he be treated so disrespectfully. for once i hate being an[b] ibo [/b] man

Fake Igbo wannabe . . . . . From now till your next world, you can never be an Igbo man.
You lineage could be found some where around Ijebu Ode.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Katsumoto: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2010
Eziachi:

You make me laugh! The fact is that you have no chance in hell becoming a spare parts dealer, as need money to make money.
It is thinking line like yours that makes Nigeria what it became- a excreta hole. So after your so called big grammatical fuel education, what do you do? A big worthless degree in an empty stomach.

The reason you can’t be a spare part dealer is that you can’t even have the means and resource to start with in the first place. Even with the best academic jobs in Nigeria, minus the bribe and stole money, it will probably take you a life time of saving from you monthly salary, just to be able to afford the money needed to rent a business premises, let alone buying one.

Then the capital to finance stock acquisition, even if you have the money, where can you get the stock from?  And you got to have the brain, the steel like heart to be able to compete, then the skill to take you to the cleaners when you came calling with your counted salary as he will not listen to any demand for credit till your next salary comes.
So to be a spare parts dealer, you need to be, not just academically educated but street wise.

Why do you look like to personalise issues? These are anonymous forums; you could be chatting be anyone. Bluetooth could be anyone; he could be an Adenuga or Otedola. Just put your arguments across without asking people how rich or educated they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.