Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Is It Right To Check Your Partner’s Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Check Your Partner’s Phone? (338 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Check Your Partner’s Phone? by naijapikin04(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Marriages and Relationships are riddled with lots of issues especially in this digital age where technology has broken a lot of barriers. Cellphones, which are culprits have added complexity to relationships. It’s difficult to know where to draw the line where privacy is concerned. Trust, which is a major issue in relationships has flown out of the window.

Is it right to check your partner ’s phone with intent or without it? Would that be an invasion of privacy?

The Next Edition (www.nextedition.com.ng) posed this question to readers. Read below to see what wives, husbands, boyfriends and girlfriends think about this snooping business.

Josephine Adams, Event Planner

“There is no easy way to answer this. I would say it depends on the motive. Motive being, is it to get the contacts of the children’s doctor? Or the school head teacher? Is it for the common good of the family? If it’s to check if your spouse is cheating then it’s a no no for me personally. Having been down this road before and seeing how draining it can be and how low it shattered my self esteem, I put an abrupt stop to it. My mental health, emotions and psychological state of mind is very important to me. In short, PEACE OF MIND is bliss.”

READ FULL GIST>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/03/atiku-sokoto-rally-hitch-free-police/

Re: Is It Right To Check Your Partner’s Phone? by habsydiamond(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
When u check it partner's phone it means Trust no longer exist in Ur relationship...and once there is no trust there can't be love...

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? He Loves Me Not Her / this is best cure for your boredom join now!!! / Love Still Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.