Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One (49916 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by EBMedia: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4h_VjyvLFA

A video shared online captured the moment a man surprised his partner with a new phone gift in an unusual manner, IGBERETV reports.

He snatched her phone from her and threw it on the floor. She screamed. While she was still in the shock of what happened, he handed the new phone to her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CahnJLsLC4F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Deborah98(f): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Except the phone is in a very bad condition else smashing it isn't ideal for me. He would have had her given it out than smashing it.

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
As long as she's the wife, that's Far better than giving it to a hoe in the street because of pussy angry

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by iTearHerToto: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Most dumbest skits I have ever watched

Pukes angry

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by HeRulesMen: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
So what happened to the SIM?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Lawalemi(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Money stops nonsense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Bluezy13(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
She didn't know whether to cry, yell or attack him.
She blank.
I bet her true reaction would have set in 3 minutes after reality down on her.
Dude would have waited for short while before bring out the new phone.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
shocked

If this is not stupidity in its full glory then I wonder what it is

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Passionate888: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
I hope she saved or knows her other boyfriends mobile numbers?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by adaxme(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Comedy skit is taking over real life in Nigeria seriously...
we can't tell real life from joke nowadays

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Action102(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nonsense �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by SILVERLINES: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Senses really far from this generation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by flyca: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
No matter the intent, and the relationship, this is RUDE.

What happens to all the information in the old phone, contacts, pictures, notes etc. Heck!, some people even have emotional attachment to their old items. They may want to hold on to it just for the memories.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Mokason288(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Action102:
Nonsense �
One Ewu Hausa spotted

Meanwhile the only thing Berra than money

Is more money

The only thing Berra than more money

Is Excess Money

3 Likes

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by pyyxxaro: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
I hope he would be able to Smash and Scatter her CRYPTOCURRENCY Account later at night undecided

Else she would give it to someone else undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by TheABOMINATION: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
So because you upgraded your girlfriend phone from iphone 11 to iphone 12, you now went and destroy the iphone 11, when you could have given her the chance to use it to bless some poor person. I don't blame you Sha, social media has made many of our youth to become foolish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by saintjimos(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
The reaction crowns it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Action102(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Timagex(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
I can't imagine having classified and important materials on my phone and then, someone smashes it and hands me another one. wink

Two people will meet baba God that day o... angry angry grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by premierlead: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Skit
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by hismerhill(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
She cried and laughed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by 360command: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
If you try that man, you going down .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by NwaNimo1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Munzy14(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin grin
The man be like person wey fit snatch phone o..

By the way new phone wey no dey carton, I hope say no be street.. lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by Mko123(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
they didn't take their time to perfect this skit to make it more convincing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by seyz91(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
At all undecided
Action102:

Does it make any sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by BloomingDale(f): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Just imagine if some files/cookies saved on that phone are even more important than 10 brand new phones.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by boldking(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
This doesn't look like skit to me ......that's a wife material men, if na another person na curse go follow
Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by kerry57: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Must you advertise everything u do on social media? No need for this social drama.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.