Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

15 Ways To Win Her Over With Your Charm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Ways To Win Her Over With Your Charm (387 Views)

When You Refused To Renew Your Charm ( Video) / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / What Is Your Charm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways To Win Her Over With Your Charm by don9ja4: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Some men are just born with the gentleman gene, but it is not always like that. You can indeed learn how to be a gentleman over time.
Feminism may be on the rise as women are fighting equality in all walks of life, but that doesn’t mean we don’t still appreciate the traditional values of an old-fashioned gentleman. Learning how to be a gentleman and charm her will serve you well.

Having a man hold the door open for you, pull out your chair, and even walk around to the other side of the car to help you out are not merely kind gestures. These are small moments that show the lengths that a man is willing to go for you.

What does it mean to be a gentleman?

Being a gentleman does not mean you are wimpy or overly-sensitive. It does not make you weak or less macho. In fact, being a gentleman gives you a leg up.

A gentleman is a chivalrous, polite, and honorable man. These characteristics that make up a gentleman are more than hand-holding and being courteous. They include a proper sense of right and wrong, tolerance, and respect for everyone.

So although you may want to learn how to be a gentleman in the realm of dating, becoming a real gentleman goes far beyond that and takes effect in all part of your life.

How to be a gentleman

What are some things you can do, say, or change in order to be a gentleman? Odds are you aren’t the opposite of a gentleman now, at least I hope not. So you aren’t starting from scratch.

[url=ttp://www.don9ja.com.ng/2018/12/03/15-ways-to-win-her-over-with-your-charm-how-to-be-a-gentleman/]READ MORE[/url]

(1) (Reply)

3 Types Of Toxic People To Stay Away From(no3 Is The Most Dangerous) / Baddest!! ‘I Want To Sleep With 500 Ladies Before I Clock 30’ – Facebook User / #500 Airtime To Whoever Finds My Crush For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.