Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? (40199 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by id911(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2018
Racoon:
Buhari should have made the mistake of addressing his alleged cloning issue outside this country but because he is senseless he always wait until he is outside Nigeria.What manner of man is this for God's sake

Nigerian press have made themselves useless before him! Have you seen any of them requesting for or attempting for a live interview with the President?

They even help answer questions for Presidential aides and APC members when they appear in their studios.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Racoon(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2018
id911:
Nigerian press have made themselves useless before him! Have you seen any of them requesting for or attempting for a live interview with the President?

They even help answer questions for Presidential aides and APC members when they appear in their studios.
Well this is simply because of the dictatorial stance of the APC regime is another factor.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Edgarated(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2018
we have reduced Nigeria to an object of mockery.
the other day, i saw a thread on twitter where the whites were mocking us, saying that maybe the president used the money they have been sending to "Nigerian Prince" to clone himself. undecided undecided
It's that bad.

======Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Not a clone but a dullard

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Nnamdi KANU really pulls weight. This clone conspiracy theory has gained international recognition.

grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by PHIPEX(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2018
"Whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad" those who adviced Buhari to address critical national issues only when he's abroad have ended up ruining his reputation on the global scale.

Believe it or not, when most foreigners see him henceforth they will always wonder if he's real or an impostor. Very sad for a Nigerian president.

10 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by able20(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=tamonokare post=73560452]A clown and a clone[/qubrought
Maybe both. Buhari has brought shame to the nation.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Hoodbilonia: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2018
once a client says yes
and its frm usa
na sure banker

usa jist confirmed it
we are trapped for life.

the return of the beast...jubril

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by technuel: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2018
This is gathering global attention.
Meanwhile Invest in Prime Garden Agbowa Ikorodu
Call 09024887335

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by kitaatita: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
See how the world are mockin the President/fake president

They are mocking the stupidity of some Nigerians who believe tales that a 75-year old man is a clone. They mock us when we brand our old parents and special need children as witches. They mock us when we kill in the name of money rituals instead of working for money. They mock us when we go to church to pray for jobs and money and refuse to work. I am a Nigerian and I also mock us. We are developing a culture of stupidity. I also mock us because we praise politicians who steal from us and give us handouts

6 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Obipat(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Racoon:
Buhari shouldnt have made the mistake of addressing his alleged cloning issue outside this country but because he is senseless he always wait until he is outside Nigeria.What manner of man is this for God's sake
Anybody still supporting Buhari is a fool. Father Mbaka is a short fool

5 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by sexiestharam(f): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2018
ok

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by opeyemiskullman(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Buhari don die... Na true DEY clone am.....!!

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by IkpuMmadu: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2018
They underestimated the power the 7% have! They think they are smart...just negodu

LoL

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by bigcasava1(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2018
amaniro:
Lol this people are good at making jest of someone. Even though i don't support Buhari but this is unacceptable, he is still my president

By the way is that Kim North Korea president he's dressed as?
na d yehye weh we deh be tis
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by lastmessenger: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2018
If only buhari treated every section of the country fairly all these wouldn't have come but he decided to tow the line of ethnic division and look where it has brought him.

12 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
Buhari would have easily been re-elected but this Jubril story will be his downfall. He never expected this. Morale of this story: Quench a camp fire before it turns into a wild fire. Buhari allowed this little fire to get overblown, and now the international community even has doubts of him.

LMAO so because some idiots in a section of the country with 3 votes believe something that most of the president's fanbase haven't even heard about he'll lose this election? You lot are in for a rude awakening cheesy
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by gentlegenius(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2018
lawman88:
I'm so sorry for buhari because this jibril issue is enough to make him loose the election. May God help!!!
GOD doesn't help failures... Buhari has failed us,,, that's why he will lose the election.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by crunchyg: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2018
zeromeridian:
Why cant Buhari just remove his cap?
What is wrong with his head?
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Obipat:
Anybody still supporting Buhari is a fool. Father Mbaka is a short fool

Lmao. Just promise you won't drink sniper after the president wins again. Who will stop him? The three votes in the south east? cheesy

I hope you gave your pvc. I want this to hurt as much as possible.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Adakintroy: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2018
amaniro:
Lol this people are good at making jest of someone. Even though i don't support Buhari but this is unacceptable, he is still my president

By the way is that Kim North Korea president he's dressed as?

He brought it on himself. As a former president he should have respected his sitting president. Him leading the charge. But they said all manner of unprintable things against the former even till this day.

What goes around comes around, bommerang, what you sow...many names for it, so so many.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
International communities doesn't take Nigeria serious again, see what the presidency has reduced Nigeria to.

So it's not the mo.rons who believe the president has been cloned that have turned Nigeria into a joke?
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2018
Adakintroy:

He brought it on himself. As a former president he should have respected his sitting president. Him leading the charge. But they said all manner of unprintable things against the former even till this day.

What goes around comes around, bommerang, what you sow...many names for it, many.

I don't know if this allegations are trye. But let them enjoy.

Difference is GMB will still win and everything they said about that fedora abusing incompetent drunkard was true.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by enshi(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2018
zeromeridian:
Why cant Buhari just remove his cap?

What exactly is with the cap... I mean it the original buhari is baled , it only takes them to skin the hair of the supposed impostor
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Bigboy289(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Adakintroy: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2018
ArlinAddington:

Difference is GMB will still win and everything they said about that fedora abusing incompetent drunkard was true.

You reek of hate and disrecpect. You statement drips with it. "Everything they said" imagine the level of exaggeration. Hate blinds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.