Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? (39960 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Yes he's cloned! Because nobody is bringing money to your good for nothing country anymore. Talk about the international disgrace Trump is bringing to your country with his uncontrollable tongue. Can't imagine myself going to America... embarassed
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by freemi(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2018
zeromeridian:
Why cant Buhari just remove his cap?
yet millions disapearn unda da cap 4 d sake hair shavin. Hair w cnnot c
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by KingThreatzz: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2018
The Power of Fake News. nnamdi Kanu will be feeling like a god as his imagined trash has become an international issue.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by jayextra(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2018
AustineE1:

when you guys were celebrating his pronounce hatred for igbos,you never knew a day will come when it will fall back at him.
When he made the infamous and notorious statement about the choosen 97% and the unequal 5%,you applauded him,when he awarded rail project even with borrowed fund and systematically avoided igbo states,you applauded him,when he appointed service chiefs and other key appointments without igbos,you applauded him,when he continued exhibiting his total disaffection and hatred,in the worst form of wickedness against the igbos,you celebrated him,nemesis is a bitch,now he is getting served you are complaining.
You and your ilks are the problem of the one Nigeria project.
It is only in Nigeria that the oppressor cries more than the oppressed!
Bruhs One plate of peppersoup nd Star Lager beer for u

5 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2018
Adakintroy:

You reek of hate and disrecpect. You statement drips with it. "Everything they said" imagine the level of exaggeration. Hate blinds.

I hate and disrespect clueless leaders who have nothing to offer but destruction and condemnation. I hate the ugly ba.stard because I can see clearly not the other way around.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by jayextra(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Ray97:
Ipob have forgotten or should i say suspended their quest for biafra and now they are attacking our own president.
Las Las u no come geh small sense...Its a pity
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by cmikel: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2018
gurunlocker:
International community have successfully turned the country into a joke. shocked

I don't blame them, I blame the one who only like to react to matters like this outside the country. undecided

BUHARI HAS RLLY CAUSED US DISGRACE AND HE DOES ANYTIME HE IS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ZeOptimist(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2018
AustineE1:

when you guys were celebrating his pronounce hatred for igbos,you never knew a day will come when it will fall back at him.
When he made the infamous and notorious statement about the choosen 97% and the unequal 5%,you applauded him,when he awarded rail project even with borrowed fund and systematically avoided igbo states,you applauded him,when he appointed service chiefs and other key appointments without igbos,you applauded him,when he continued exhibiting his total disaffection and hatred,in the worst form of wickedness against the igbos,you celebrated him,nemesis is a bitch,now he is getting served you are complaining.
On point
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Adakintroy: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2018
ArlinAddington:

I hate and disrespect clueless leaders who have nothing to offer but destruction and condemnation. I hate the ugly ba.stard because I can see clearly not the other way around.

You will rupture a vein at this rate. You say things with no facts. When reno gives you all standard facts you will not fight. All the same your view. But do well to know facts from neutral perspective.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ediko5(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2018
NoJoy:

Good day!

This is an appeal to good and kind hearted Nairalanders. Please i need just N1000 each from 8 Nairalanders for my transportation for a job interview. I will greatly appreciate the kind gesture. 0018476192 Access bank. Thanks
Rubbish, when your name is NoJoy ?

We have no Joy for you.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2018
jayextra:
Las Las u no come geh small sense...Its a pity
u wer get enlighten me small na. Dats why am here so i'll learn..
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Temple1288(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Chiefochiefo:
Yes he's cloned! Because nobody is bringing money to your good for nothing country anymore. Talk about the international disgrace Trump is bringing to your country with his uncontrollable tongue. Can't imagine myself going to America... embarassed

Nekene anu ofia! Maybe enye ro gi Visa.

Hahaha! Can't imagine yourself going to America? America isn't meant for mmadu nile.....

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by holaralph(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2018
This Jimmy Kimmel has unbridle tongue. He can make jest of somebody. Check this site out and see how jimmy threw Trump in the mud "https://amp.theguardian.com/culture/2018/dec/04/jimmy-kimmel-trump-g20-argentina-late-night-roundup"
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2018
Adakintroy:

You will rupture a vein at this rate. You say things with no facts. When reno gives you all standard facts you will not fight. All the same your view. But do well to know facts from neutral perspective.

Why will I waste my time listening to a biased im.becile like Reno? He's just as bad as the drunkard if not even worse. I'm not angry but I do have a smug look on my face. Just can't wait for the beating atiku and his supporters are about to receive at the polls.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Splashme: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2018
Makito015:
Jubril the imposter

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2018
gurunlocker:
International community have successfully turned the country into a joke. shocked

I don't blame them, I blame the one who only like to react to matters like this outside the country. undecided

Thank you bro for your observation. It's now an international joke.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by jayextra(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Ray97:
u wer get enlighten me small na. Dats why am here so i'll learn..
If u stl dnt hv a sense of comprehending in this shit hole country...then u prolly wasted school fees.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by brodalokie: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
I don't think so. But it is possible that he as reproduced pirated copies throughout the nation and attach himself to them via mysterious suckers. These clones uses the help of the higher man to checkmate the common human man within a given circle. The common man is very common and rare which makes him an important figure in every society. Buhari is not the only one with the Serpent or Lizzard suspect propaganda. Obama was called the Antichrist even Trump is called the Horseman of death giving his hair color and his name Trump-et
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by koladebrainiac(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
See how the world are mockin the President/fake president
actually the guy is mocking Nigerians for thinking that their president is a clone. He said if he was cloned,that means that he would have been so from and prepared for from childhood
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by SirLakes: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2018
What a mistake a buhari is grin
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by nelcliff(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Awol1:
What US government doesn't wanna say officially, they are saying through some of these outlets.

And you think this story is all hoax?

How official do you want it to be than the one #DonaldTrump has already done by calling him #LIFELESS.

I think there is no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2018
NoJoy:

Good day!

This is an appeal to good and kind hearted Nairalanders. Please i need just N1000 each from 8 Nairalanders for my transportation for a job interview. I will greatly appreciate the kind gesture. 0018476192 Access bank. Thanks
apc supporter talking ,wen u vote buhari u tink u ar doing igbos

Go n meet yoruba muslims der ar ur problm

Leave us in peace

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Roushy(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by oyoirabor: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2018
AustineE1:

wink
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Eruditor: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Some Nigerians are stupid sha.

You watched that video and did not understand Jimmy was mocking Nigerians not PMB.

Did you not see him ask sarcastically that were they raising the clone for 75 years pending when PMB will die?

And some Nlders are here celebrating.

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2018
AustineE1:

its simple, the Igbos should just give him 5% votes only! Karma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Jonathan Meets Buhari In Closed Door Meeting In Abuja ( Photo) / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.