Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,510 members, 7,958,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? (40218 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Borntofuck: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Wetin konshine dis monkey With our lifeless president
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Gandollar(f): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2018
AustineE1:

when you guys were celebrating his pronounce hatred for igbos,you never knew a day will come when it will fall back at him.
When he made the infamous and notorious statement about the choosen 97% and the unequal 5%,you applauded him,when he awarded rail project even with borrowed fund and systematically avoided igbo states,you applauded him,when he appointed service chiefs and other key appointments without igbos,you applauded him,when he continued exhibiting his total disaffection and hatred,in the worst form of wickedness against the igbos,you celebrated him,nemesis is a bitch,now he is getting served you are complaining.
You and your ilks are the problem of the one Nigeria project.
It is only in Nigeria that the oppressor cries more than the oppressed!
That clone issue has seriously hurt buhari! I wish it could hurt him forever!

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Gandollar(f): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2018
chiagozien:
When Nnamdi Kanu finish with buhari,he will know what it means to make someones Government ungovernorable.
Agoziem I have been following your posts, you seem to be more pissed with this Sudanese than myself grin
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Chukapage(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2018
ArlinAddington:

Lol all the names you've been calling northerners in this forum and I'm the one dishing it? I don't care about you lot, I don't respect you. I can't fear what I consider a subhuman. No insults will take no skin off my teeth. I don't even hate you, why waste my strength hating monkeys. After all monkeys will do as monkeys do. But you lot need to know your place. We lead, you follow.
who is this peadophile heavily diseased northern terrorist..u think you are match for the south?? do you think your a match for the Igbo's?? better use your head or better still go and shout "Allah Akbar" blow yourself up maybe your useless Muhammad will give you 100 instead of 72 STI and polio infected virgins..

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Gandollar(f): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
once a client says yes
and its frm usa
na sure banker

usa jist confirmed it
we are trapped for life.

the return of the beast...jubril
... the return of the beast...Brock Lesnar.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2018
zeromeridian:
Why cant Buhari just remove his cap?

And what is on his head? Be sensible,Mr.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Gandollar(f): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
They underestimated the power the 7% have! They think they are smart...just negodu

LoL
5% bro
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2018
AustineE1:

when you guys were celebrating his pronounce hatred for igbos,you never knew a day will come when it will fall back at him.
When he made the infamous and notorious statement about the choosen 97% and the unequal 5%,you applauded him,when he awarded rail project even with borrowed fund and systematically avoided igbo states,you applauded him,when he appointed service chiefs and other key appointments without igbos,you applauded him,when he continued exhibiting his total disaffection and hatred,in the worst form of wickedness against the igbos,you celebrated him,nemesis is a bitch,now he is getting served you are complaining.
You and your ilks are the problem of the one Nigeria project.
It is only in Nigeria that the oppressor cries more than the oppressed!

From your post, you successfully established the fact that it's still the real Buhari. What then is your argument? You have invalidated your earlier assertion that Buhari is an imposter with this your post. Go learn logic next time.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Gandollar(f): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

And what is on his head? Be sensible,Mr.
Which sense? If he won't remove his cap for us to compare his hairline with that of buhari of 2015, then he should do a DNA!
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by salt1: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
ArlinAddington:

Lol all the names you've been calling northerners in this forum and I'm the one dishing it? I don't care about you lot, I don't respect you. I can't fear what I consider a subhuman. No insults will take no skin off my teeth. I don't even hate you, why waste my strength hating monkeys. After all monkeys will do as monkeys do. But you lot need to know your place. We lead, you follow.

One Nigeria! Unity is fragile; handle with care
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Gandollar(f): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

From your post, you successfully established the fact that it's still the real Buhari. What then is your argument? You have invalidated your earlier assertion that Buhari is an imposter with this your post. Go learn logic next time.
The guy is confused like other 200m Nigerians. Buhari should remove his cap!
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Guestlander: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Awol1:
What US government doesn't wanna say officially, they are saying through some of these outlets.

And you think this story is all hoax?

You think the western media operates like your cash and carry media in Nigeria?
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by F9Nizooria(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Remove the cap and unmask the imposter.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by RealOne042: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
zeromeridian:
Why cant Buhari just remove his cap?
Just imagine
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Kirinwa: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
NoJoy:

Good day!

This is an appeal to good and kind hearted Nairalanders. Please i need just N1000 each from 8 Nairalanders for my transportation for a job interview. I will greatly appreciate the kind gesture. 0018476192 Access bank. Thanks

You must be an idiot.

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Bigboy289(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by GetCofOProperty: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
gaddafe:

If your President didn't want to be mocked why did he have to make the statement while he was outside the country. Why didnt he make the statement in Nig? Your president presented himself to be mocked
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by oyoirabor: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
ArlinAddington:

Rant of an Ape.......so..so..useless grin
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Nettybrown(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why now of all times? Political gimmicks.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by IkpuMmadu: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2018
ArlinAddington:

LMAO so because some idiots in a section of the country with 3 votes believe something that most of the president's fanbase haven't even heard about he'll lose this election? You lot are in for a rude awakening cheesy
lol
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Bigboy289(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by cardoctor(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
You, are you a clone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) / In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.