Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? (39976 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by IkpuMmadu: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2018
ArlinAddington:
The funny thing is these knuckleheads are too stupid to see that Kimmel is actually making fun of them for being stupid enough to think that a 76 year old president has been cloned or even replaced. cheesy

Igbos are genetically engineered to be brainless hairy monkeys but the real joke is God wired hubris in there as well. grin

Igbo are enigmatic ....e pain am shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by tosyne2much(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2018
zeromeridian:
Why cant Buhari just remove his cap?
And who told you his head cannot be cloned too? cheesy
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Igbo are enigmatic ....e pain am shaaaa

If by enigmatic you mean fat nosed nincompoops who love deceiving themselves I agree. Witless cry babies the lot of them cheesy
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2018
tosyne2much:
And who told you his head cannot be cloned too? cheesy

Idiots don't know what a clone is.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2018
jayextra:
If u stl dnt hv a sense of comprehending in this shit hole country...then u prolly wasted school fees.
u still are not understanding. You said i dont have sense am not arguing wit u on that.. Just Explain to me wat i dont have sense about.. I take it that u re a guru or should i say an intellect
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2018
AustineE1:

when you guys were celebrating his pronounce hatred for igbos,you never knew a day will come when it will fall back at him.
When he made the infamous and notorious statement about the choosen 97% and the unequal 5%,you applauded him,when he awarded rail project even with borrowed fund and systematically avoided igbo states,you applauded him,when he appointed service chiefs and other key appointments without igbos,you applauded him,when he continued exhibiting his total disaffection and hatred,in the worst form of wickedness against the igbos,you celebrated him,nemesis is a bitch,now he is getting served you are complaining.
You and your ilks are the problem of the one Nigeria project.
It is only in Nigeria that the oppressor cries more than the oppressed!

dem say trump call buhari lifeless upon social media amplifying did the sky fall,, did that stop buhari invitation to foreign submits.
Nnamdi kanu called buhari a clone later alledge he is jubril without proofs .. upon social media amplifying + foreign skit as the sky fall ... what damage can the ipob possibly do to buhari ..as long as the north/ west remain sensible & objective .
what the igbos have failed to realise is you donnt dare someone you know if he slaps you ..their is no way you can slap back ..
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by naijatruth: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
This pawns are not the same. The impostors news is real. if you know, you know.

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ibietela2(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Nnamdi KANU really pulls weight. This clone conspiracy theory has gained international recognition.

grin grin

Buhari took it international

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ibietela2(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
They underestimated the power the 7% have! They think they are smart...just negodu

LoL

5%
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by nameo: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
amaniro:
Lol this people are good at making jest of someone. Even though i don't support Buhari but this is unacceptable, he is still my president

By the way is that Kim North Korea president he's dressed as?

It is both sad and unacceptable. The man is still the President. And regardless of ones political persuation, that should count. A lot.

But this is why when you hide info and do propaganda it comes back at you eventually. If the Presidency had been open with Buhari's medical "vacation" then all of these might not have happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by nameo: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2018
eagleeye2:

When APC was mocking and ridiculing Jonathan some of us warned against setting a bad precedence. I still remember the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON. tag given to him.
Regrettably mocking Nigerian president isn't going to stop with Buhari..... it has come to stay.

Yea....and that is a shame

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ibietela2(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2018
ArlinAddington:

Difference is GMB will still win and everything they said about that fedora abusing incompetent drunkard was true.

And you want respect for Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Success2043: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2018
US President called him lifeless human, now they rejected him from entering the climate change meeting because he is Buhari

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by psalmmycapo(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Good2love:
During a Live Section in the Studio the TV Host Jimmy Kimmel Mocked Buhari Calling Him a Clone..

Is Nigerian President @MBuhari a clone
That Is A Caption From the post..

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimmykimmel/status/1070023412158853120
clearly you guys dont understand what jimmy kimmel said he wasn't making jest of the president,he was making jest of nigerians who claim buhari is clowned watch the video again where he said he believes that they must have planned it from the moment he was born but well when buhari made that statement � it kinda made everything somehow... he made jest of nigerians for making such assumptions and then the president for replying in the first place..the president was not supposed to comment on such things it is not right... someone is saying you are not who you are... and you are trying to make them see that you are...diplomaticly buhari just made everything look like it was a top case..this is barely a case of hearsay the presidency isn't supposed to reply hearsay
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by IkpuMmadu: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ssfather1819(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by oyoirabor: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2018
ArlinAddington:
The funny thing is these knuckleheads are too stupid to see that Kimmel is actually making fun of them for being stupid enough to think that a 76 year old president has been cloned or even replaced. cheesy

Igbos are genetically engineered to be brainless hairy monkeys but the real joke is God wired hubris in there as well. grin

You have been dishing it and calling Igbo's names ooo.....when they feed you back with your poo nah... like a headless coward you have always been. You will start screaming hate...hate..like an i.diot!
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2018
amaniro:
Lol this people are good at making jest of someone. Even though i don't support Buhari but this is unacceptable, he is still my president

By the way is that Kim North Korea president he's dressed as?
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Horus(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WngEFeadyRo

President Buhari's Clone Story Featured On Jimmy Kimmel Show
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ssfather1819(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Nawa wooooo

Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2018
Tushkito:

While yorubers are genetically engineered to be bleaching addicts (no matter how much yorubers try to escape their dirty charcoal, sun burnt blackness they will NEVER look like igbos), child raping, skull mining suffersticated fools who will die of hatred and bitterness starting with you. cool cool since yoruber idiots like you don't know the difference between cloning and look alikes. grin grin

I'm not Yoruba you brainless dolt. Clone was the word your lizard used. Look alike or clone either way you are all clueless mo.rons to believe that. You want him dead but he'll never die, he'll rule you barmy lot until eternity. Useless worthless monkeys.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by Bluehill1051: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2018
Reminds me of the movie "The Devil's Double"
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2018
ibietela2:

And you want respect for Buhari?

Respect him or not he is still your president and will remain so until we choose who his successor is. Atiku is not it, it is the opinion of we northerners that that baboon is an impostor and not even a northerner. I will consider it a miracle if he even wins adamawa.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ArlinAddington: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2018
oyoirabor:

You have been dishing it and calling Igbo's names ooo.....when they feed you back with your poo nah... like a headless coward you have always been. You will start screaming hate...hate..like an i.diot!

Lol all the names you've been calling northerners in this forum and I'm the one dishing it? I don't care about you lot, I don't respect you. I can't fear what I consider a subhuman. No insults will take no skin off my teeth. I don't even hate you, why waste my strength hating monkeys. After all monkeys will do as monkeys do. But you lot need to know your place. We lead, you follow.
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2018
2019 everything would surely exposed to the entire NIGERIA, I can't anything much than that?
Re: Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? by adanny01(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2018
lawman88:
I'm so sorry for buhari because this jibril issue is enough to make him loose the election. May God help!!!

Why would this issue cause Buhari any sleepless night when the Jibril matter has no proof nor any iorta of fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.