Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Adventure With The Slay Queen's - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adventure With The Slay Queen's (73815 Views)

My Adventure With My Street Chicks +18 / THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by youngproov(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adventure with the slay Queen's

Episode 9

" Am not afraid to die" words from a brave. But deep inside, he wouldn't want to die.
" My dead? How? Mom ! Dad!, this joke is too expensive " I muttered out with fear. My mother buried her face down, with unspoken tears running down her face. My father cleared his thought and said slowly to me.
"Son, I wish it's a joke, but sooner or later, death will eventually come..."
" ...just stop dad!!! What are you saying? That am going to die? Forget it dad, I just escaped the death and mom stop crying, nothing is going to happen to me" I cut in.
I watched as my mom wiped away her tears with the edge of her rapper.
" listen to me son, its an omen of something very terrible. You are walking towards your death son. You are engaged with death. What have you been doing? What have you gotten yourself into? Speak up !! Tell me the Truth!!! " my mom shouted. And for the first time in my life, she raised her voice on me. I wasn't a brat, but I have always receive something they called mother's love. She brought me up with so much love, she has always been my guide and my second best friend.
I felt like opening up to her, but I didn't want to do it in front of my dad.
" can I have some minutes with you privately mom?" I requested. My dad looked into my mom eyes, then he excused us.
" mom... Am sorry, I went to a party with my friends, but things turned out bad, some bunched of girls led by someone I would call their leader, attacked the party before we could go in, fortunately we were spared. Few weeks ago, I met with leader at a club house, she has interest in me...and she collected my number, but it's seems she doesn't recognize me. The night you messaged... I was expecting to meet her, but I couldn't due to the message I got from you, could that be death am walking into?" I asked.
" I don't know son, but do all you can to stay away from her, I don't want to lose you, I don't want to bury you with my hand. So please do this for me " she said with tears.
" you won't lose me mom" I said then I embraced her.

I returned back to school the following week, some students were shocked when they see me, well I later learnt that I have been declared missing. I narrated my stories to my friends and also the well wishers, that cared to know why.
Whenever I remember my adventure in the evil forest, I always have this feeling of success and luck.
After an hour of insipid tutorial, joy came running at me with some great speed. She threw herself on me in front of all the departmental mate, there was a humming, but she care less about it.
" I heard the story from your best friend Agatha, are you really okay? " she asked.
" yes... I am. But my best friend wouldn't have tell you that " I said .
" yea, she won't have, I actually lied that... I liked you and that...I really care about you " she said shyly.
" hmmm, she told you because you said the true, not because you lied. She knows when someone is lying " I said with a chuckling.
" shut up ... Whatever... So you think I like you?" She said trying to form an anger.
" I don't think you like me, I know you like me. You said it yourself to my Beastie " I replied with a smile.
" whatever " she muttered.
" can we have lunch together? " I asked. She replied by nodding her head happily.
We walked hand to hand to the school canteen but we met David and his goons along the way, he seems uncomfortable seeing joy with me. I tried to ignore him but he wouldn't let the sleeping dog lie. He and his friends organized themselves and they blocked our way.
" hey!!, what are you doing with my girlfriend? And why are you holding her hand as if she's your wife" he shouted.
" David get out of my way" I retorted.
" and what if I don't?" He said showing up his muscles. The easiest way to get rusticated in the university is through fighting. And am not ready to face the panel. But the son of a bitch in front of me is igniting the anger in me. I was about hitting him, when joy quickly get between us.
" Ay please stop! And you David, don't you have any shame, instead of you to work on your GP. you are here fighting over a lady. Your GP is so low that even if it's converted to MTN credit, its can't flash another MTN number!!!. I want this to be the last time you will try this rubbish with me or Ay " she said and walk angrily away from him dragging me along . after walking a mile away from them, i decide to speak up. The way she's holding my hand is getting too awkward
" joy stay calm. Your adrenalin is high, you are dragging me " I said with a low voice.
" am sorry ay, that idiot just got on my nerves" she said. I took my hand down to her hair then I caress them slowly.
" its okay, let go to my place " I said then she agreed.

We board a bike which conveyed us to my villa. One thing I love about my Villa, its always a very quite place to live and the neighbor's there are understandable, although we are all students.
She entered and she was like " wao, nice place "
" what will you like to eat?" I asked, knowing fully well that I can hardly boil an egg.
" whatever you cook, I will surely eat it" she said. I changed my cloth, then I head into the kitchen.
" Ay you can do this, yes you can, yes I can" I said to myself immediately I entered the kitchen. I remembered a cooking manual Agatha gave to me sometimes ago, I quickly fetch for it and place it on the table. I read through jollof rice preparation and I began following the steps, but it was kind of difficult. After some minutes joy joined me in the kitchen, she has removed her top leaving only her underwear, which reveals her pointed nipples. A breast like hers don't need a bra to hold them up, they stand firm.
I tried hiding the cooking manual but she caught me.
" stop hiding the manual, I've seen it." She said.
"Hmm...I was just checking the..." I stammered.
"...checking what? Four figure table? Logarithm of jollof rice? Common leave there let me do the cooking" she said, then she collected the spoon from me. I watched as she prepare a palatable delicious rice, we ate together after the food was done, I must admit, she's really a good cook.
After we are done eating, she rested her head on my legs and we began gisting.
" Ayo I wanna tell you something " she said.
" if its about your craft members, am not ready to listen " I said.
" it's not that, its something special, its not right for me to say it but I just have to " I said with a smile. I turned my ears to her, saying " am all ears"
" you are a really good guy you know, and I have always wanted to tell you this, I like you a lot, and I sometimes wish you are mine, I tried to protect whenever you seems to be in trouble, its all because I admired you " she said.
" joy... Sincerely speaking, I don't know what to say am flattered " I said.
She moved her head up then engage her lips with mine, the kiss was so warm an intriguing. I felt her hand on my manhood and slowly i began getting erection . her breast was against my chest and I can feel the rapid hardness of her breast. I sensed she want me, so I took my time with her.
I grabbed her two pointed balls and began messaging them softly, I removed her under wear revealing her beautiful sets of grapefruit. I moved my head down to her left breast then I began sucking it, I shifted my head to the right breast after I've softened the left breast .
I moved my hand down and shifted her skirt upward. She wore a pink tight that shows her pussy shape. I pull it down then I play with her pussy tips, she was enjoying it, so I insert in a finger, her pussy was quite tight so I couldn't insert more than two fingers. She jumped on me after a while, then I guided my dick into her pussy, the feeling was great , perhaps its been long that I have had sex. She was riding me slowly like a horse, and I was enjoying every bit of it. I turned her over and took over position. I spread her leg wide, then I plug in. I wasn't in mood for a fast sex, so I go slowly on her, and I guessed she enjoy it being slow. After going like this for about 45 minutes, I cum.
" can you still go for another round? " I asked her.
" sure" she nodded.
I know this time around it won't be slow, I positioned her on the unbeaten doggy style and penetrated from behind. I was bleeping her with full speed and force. And all she could give was a good sound track. I removed my dick from her pussy then placed it in between her two pointed breast, the breast are too good to be ignored .
We later changed position to missionary style. Missionary style always give me the opportunity of a deep penetration. I inserted my long dick deeply into her pussy, then I began banging her this way, till we both released.
She cleaned up in the toilet and waited still around 5 pm in the evening before leaving. I really enjoyed her stay and am sure she enjoyed herself too.

After seeing her off, I was heading back home when two ladies on a bum shorts standing by a range rover car, signalled for me to enter the car with a pistol pointed at me. I obliged without hesitation, I wouldn't want to underestimate them.
I was drove to a very beautiful big mansion. I began wondering who might own such a big house.
I followed them in, and I saw yemi sitting majestically on the sofa.
" welcome home my baby" she said as made to hug me.
" do you really have to send for me with a gun?" I asked with some borrowed anger.
" am sorry dear, have missed you a lot and I think maybe you are avoiding me" she replied.
" something happened, that was why you didn't see me" I said.
She gave me an unexpected kiss then she dragged me along with her to the swimming pool.
" you are spending the night here with me, so don't think of ever leaving me, go change your cloth and let swim" she said.
I remembered how my mother warned me against her, but right now there's nothing I can do.
After swimming together for about 30 minutes, we left the pool for dinner, the table was already set, a full chicken was at the center of the table staring at me.
I must admit that she's living like a president .
After eating, she brought out a black label wine and we began drinking, I wasn't suprise when I saw her smoking.
Around 10 pm she was already drunk and she began undressing herself in front of me.
My spirit doesn't go with her, so I began looking for excuses and ways to run away. An idea struck me so I followed it. I lied to her that I want to use the toilet, so with that, I was able to find my way out of the building, I met three ladies armed with Ak47 at the main gate.
" she wanted the three of you upstairs." I said and the three of them ran upstairs to meet her. They actually fell for my trick. I opened the gate and I head out
I saw a Benz car parked outside the gate, as I began moving, the car began following me, I noticed this so I increased my pace. I board a bike then I told the bike man to run very fast. I got home then I locked myself in. I don't know why the car was following me but I know it has to be a reason, but am thankful for the bike man.
Around 2 am in the night I heard a knock at my door.

To be continued....

always comment Pls. that's the only thing that keeps me going here.

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by ayoalani(m): 12:14am On Dec 17, 2018
Nice, ride on

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Ah!! shocked knock
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by Mavikolo2020: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2018
U don enta yawa, dey don com for u

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by crossfm: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Lol.from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by Winnairaking100: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2018
I don't just know what to say again.but just carry on.

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by skubido(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na dem dey rush u, but na die u dey

OP tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by Emzzypop: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nice update bro
Write on

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by churchee: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is good, but reduce the description on the sexual rumps, I'm celibate.

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by youngproov(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2018

Episode 10

The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort & convenience but how he stands at times of controversy & challenges.
"Who could be knocking by this time of the night" I wondered loudly.
I wanted to ignore the person but the person kept on knocking.
" could it be yemi or any of her girls " I wondered. After a while I summoned up courage.
" who is that?" I asked.
" please open the door, am stranded, I need a place to spend the night " said by a female voice .
I hesitated before opening the door. I saw a lady of about 26 years of age dressed in a black suit. She looked more like a person that got a bank job.
" come in " I said to her. She entered surveying her eyes around my room.
" am really sorry for disturbing you, my car broke down along the road, and its too dangerous to spend the night out there, am very sorry for the inconvenience " she said.
She's quite a stranger but am relieved she isn't yemi or any of her girls. I asked if she's hungry and she said no, so I made the bed ready for her to sleep and I slept on the floor. My ways of hospitality.
I woke up around 5am, do some cleaning and I also prepare some noodles. I didn't catch her face clearly yesterday night due to the darkness, but I was able to see her face very clearly in the morning. She's quite a beauty, with a chocolate skin and a pointed nose. She woke up around 6 am in the morning, I have already made ready everything she will be needing.
" Good morning" I said as soon as my eyes came in contact with hers.
" morning thanks for the help" she replied.
" its nothing, there's is warm water in the bathroom and a towel by the door, you can go have your bath. Let me excuse you " I said then I head out. I went outside the compound and I found the Benz car, that was following me yesterday night. I checked and looked around for the owner but I didn't see anyone. I brought out a pen and write the car plate number. I was about leaving when I noticed something . my guest said her car broke down, how can she have possibly locate me if she hadn't be following me.
I head back into the compound, I was at the edge of entering inside when I heard her receiving a call, so I stayed behind and eavesdropped on her.
" I spent the night at his place, I need another car, park it along the highway and disconnect the battery connection, I told him my car broke up, so that's the new plan " she said then she ended the call. Now everything began getting weird to me, she's definitely the person that followed me and she deliberately spend the night at my place. I need to know her plans, and the only way to know her plans is to play along.
I knocked on the door before entering to meet her. I met her eating the noodles I prepared, I was shocked, I wondered how she know about the noodles. I stood there amazed .
" am sorry, am really hungry " she said slowly.
" its okay, the noodles are for you, am just wondering how you could trust to eat a food prepared by a stranger, not even scared if there's something else in it." I said. She swallowed mouthful of noodles before replying me.
" you didn't look like someone that will do that, I slept peacefully yesterday night, you didn't touch me so why won't I trust you with this food." She said. She made me smile with her words, at least am not a bad person after all.
" I'm Janet and you are?" She asked.
" I'm Ayo " I replied.
She finished up the noodles and rested a while before leaving
" perhaps I could help with your broke down car" I said. She nodded and we both walked out. We walked passed the Benz car and began heading upward, she stopped beside a BMW car parked along the street.
" over here" she said. I asked her to open the car bonnet which she did . I found the car battery disconnected just as i heard, so I connect it back. She ignited the engine and its works .She thanked me and gave me a hug in appreciation. I knew she will be thinking that her plans are working not knowing that I heard all her conversation.
She collected my digit and promised to check on me some other time. She left and I head back home, on my way back, I ran a call to one my friend friend studying criminology. His name is Desmond, he enjoyed solving criminal case, and he's also a good computer hacker. I met him doing my first year in the university, I saved his ass from getting kicked by some angry mob. So we became friends through that.

Me: hello Desmond.

Desmond: yea what's up?

Me: I need your brain

Desmond: seriously? How may I help you bro?.

Me: let meet at 14:00 outside the school library.

Desmond: don't be late.

Me: not this time.

I ended the call, head back home, had my bath then set to school. On my way to school I came across Ayokemi. I know I owned her an explanation of my sudden disappearance and why I never check on her.
" so they were right, all guys are the same after you had want you wanted you left without even a note or something " she muttered angrily.
" Ayokemi am sorry, something very terrible came up, I barely escape alive, I arrived 2 days ago. I had you in mind..." She barely let me finish my words before she cut in.
" I don't buy that kind of lie, ever since you left I have been searching all around for you. Your number wasn't going, nothing was. So you think you can now cook up a lie for me now, I know you are with a lady that's why your number wasn't going " she said angrily.
I know the only way to calm her down to believe me is to go slowly on her.
" yea... I was wrong, I ought to have contacted you, but believe this or not, my life was in danger through out the passed weeks, perhaps you will be happy if am dead, cos me being alive seems not to please you... I have to go" I said then I made to move. But she quickly held me back.
" Am sorry, I was too quick about my decision... I felt lost, I thought you left me, I never knew your life...hey what happened? " she asked in confusion.
" I will tell you all about it back in the evening " I replied.
" till then, take care of yourself... For me, you were my first in everything " she said then she head to her office.

Through out the day, I noticed that my moves are being followed, By the same car, parked in front of my villa. I couldn't see the inside cos the car was tinted. But I had the plate number all in my head.
Few minutes to two o'clock, I head to the school library. I met Desmond sitting around a corner pressing his phone.
" you are late" he said. I checked my time before replying him back.
" I'm five seconds late" I said. He gave a weird chuckle .
" you are still late, so what did you want me to do for you? " he asked.
" am being followed. a benz car with plate number LND915BU. It has been following my moves since yesterday night. And with all I got so far, its a lady she came to my place around 2am.claiming she was stranded and that her car broke down. So I let her spend the night with me. This morning I caught her telephoning someone. But before that, I saw the car that followed me yesterday night parked outside my compound, which I know it belong to her. She told the person she needs a car park along the street without a battery connection. And I met it just as she said. And through out today this same car have been around me. I need to know the kind of shit am into." I said.
Desmond took a deep breath before answering me.
" with the way I see things... I don't know or I can't say who they are until i have my research . All you have to do right now is to outsmart them, do as if you know nothing, am very sure she will come back to you. We need to know their mission, so you need to play along with their plans. As soon as I receive information on who they are, I will let you know. " he said . I thanked him and we both head a separate ways.
I went to my regular spot, where my friends do stay after the day work. I met them, including my bestie chanting happily. I wished am as happy as they are but I got problems surrounding me.
" hi guys, its Thursday what do think about drinking some palm wine." I said immediately I joined them.
" wao, that's awesome its been long that I've drink a palm" Ben said.
" from where I come from, we are palm wine drinkers, I can drink seven calabash of palm wine as you dey see me so and I won't feel anything" Ope said boastfully.
"Shooooo!!!" We all exclaimed.
" oya let's go to the Palm wine joint, thunder will fire you if you no drink seven calabash today " mayor said.
We are agreed and we all moved to a Palm wine joint. The place was quite crowded, so after revolving for some time, we were able to secure a seat.
We ordered for a calabash of palm wine each except for Ope, we ordered he should be giving 3 calabash for a start. So we began drinking. Just as ope finished drinking the second calabash. He raised one of the empty calabash up and began looking at it. After a while He tried standing up, but he staggery shakes the table during this process, that all of us had to hold tight on our calabash of wine, to prevent it from pouring away.
He cleared his throat then he prepared a speech.
" one house please, hello every one present in this place, can I have your attention please " he said shouted.
This draws the attention of all the people and they all focus on him.
" Please ooo, I don't understand two things ooo, one, I have been studying this calabash for the past five minutes and I can't see where they write the ingredients. Abi is it written in your own calabash?
Number two ,i want to urinate, and I have been thinking since, I dont even know the location of my penis again" He said.
"Ha !! Ope, tie ba e. Aye drinking career e ti baje patapata , it is located below your nose. Na only two calabash you drink ooo. You don dey talk rubbish. See that girl wey dey there .she finish 10 calabash. Nothing do her. " mayor said.
During this period, three messages entered my phone, one was from joy and the 2nd was from Ayokemi and the last was from yemi. I opened joy message first.
" hi Ayo, I just want to let you know that am thinking about you right now, I really enjoyed what happened between us both yesterday, and am looking forward for more from you. I love you dear"
I smiled after reading the message then I proceed to the second message from Ayokemi.
" my love, am sorry about what happened this morning, I will be expecting you at my place tonight. Love you so much "
I wanted to ignore the 3rd message which was from yemi, but somehow I opened it.
" hi dear, you left me alone yesterday night. If not for the fact that I like you, I must have ordered for your head by now. But I can't do that, you are so precious to me, give me a call when you see this message. Love ya"
I excused myself from the rest then I went to a silent place. I was thinking about the shit I got myself intop when I felt a tap by my shoulder, I looked up to see Janet standing in front of me. I was surprised to see her, but I quickly maintain my cool.
" hi Janet, what are you doing here" I asked surprisely, knowing fully well she's been following me.
" thanks for yesterday, I came to buy palm wine " she said.
" oh you drink palm wine?, that's good I was also having some, I just come outside for some fresh air " I said.
She sat down beside me and throw a weird look at me.
" you seems devastated, is anything the problem ?" She asked.
" no am fine" I replied.
" are you going anywhere tonight, am just thinking maybe we could hang out together " she said.
" am sorry... I got the night all occupied, maybe some other time " I replied.

After she's out of sight I ran a call to Desmond.

Me: hello.

Desmond: am with you.

Me: she just left me.

Desmond: I told you she will come

Me: anything?

Desmond: yea, about the car, its a government registered car.

Me: which means?

Desmond: cultists don't use such a car , only government officials .

Me: so you are saying, she's a police?

Desmond: something like that, but am not sure, I will have to work more on that.

Me: thank you .

Desmond: don't mention.

I ended the call then ran another call to yemi.

Me: hi

Yemi: baby boo

Me: how you doing?

Yemi: what you did yesterday pained me a lot ooo, if its another guy that try such with me . He won't live to see today ooo.

Me: am sorry.

Yemi: I've forgiven you, but you just have to make it up.

Me: what did you want me to do.

Yemi: you are spending the weekend with me.

Me: what if I have place to go.

Yemi: then we go together.

Me: ha

Yemi: common love. You are a lucky guy, I don't give such a shit for a guy.

Me: have heard you.

Yemi: so should I be expecting you tonight?

Me: no

Yemi: why?

Me: I need to be somewhere. You have all the weekends .

Yemi: hmmm okay dear love you.

Me: bye bye.

I ended the call then I went back inside. I drank one calabash of palm wine more before leaving with my friends.
" Ay are you coming to the club tonight? " Ben asked.
" emmm... I can't really say. I need to see someone tonight" I replied.
" Ay, abeg help me tell your best friend Agatha that I love her die, I don dey toast her all this year, she no gree. Wetin be my offense? " ope said drunkly .
" when was the last time you Bleep a pussy?" I asked.
" yesterday night " he replied.
" that's it, he knows who we are, we are all bloody fuckers, she can't date a guy like us, if you want to have her. You need to change your ways, then she can start considering you " I said.

Around 6 pm in the evening, I dressed up then head to Ayokemi place .
I met her cooking when I entered after about 19 minutes of sitting alone, she finished the cooking and set the dining table. She prepared semo vital, which a melon soup mixed with vegetables, the encouragement on the food was quite big, a big cat fish and some diced meat. Even if I can't cook, I can at least know the taste of a good meal. The food was awesome. I even requested for more.
After we are done eating, I began narrating my experience at the evil forest to her. She felt sorry for me and blamed herself for judging me , without hearing me first .
She moved her lips up and kissed me. I responded rapidly to the kiss, and it turned to a hot one.
" I want you" she said.
I smiled then I set to work, I searched my hands for her bra hook, after locating it, I freed them. I cup her breast with my hands then position my mouth on one of her boobs. After suckling for some time, I began kissing her neck down to her naval region, I proceed a little downward to her pussy region. I penetrated a finger through her pant into her honeypot, I felt the warmness of her tonton, boiling up my finger. I added another finger making it two, then I began , inserting it in and out of it. Her pussycream was all over my hands, that explains the rate of her wetness. My ebonite rod has became as hard as a rock and only a tonton can soften it. I carried her to the room then naked her on the bed. I spread her leg wide apart then thrust my hard member into her tonton. The warmness was like that of a microwave. I began banging her slowly, and gradually began gaining momentum.
She was giving me a sweet sensation tune which boost up my moral.
As I was banging her, my mouth never leave her breast, I was banging and suckling her at the same time. After about 45 minutes, I released. We entered into the second half which lasted for another 45 minutes with 4 minutes extra time.

I spent the night at her place and head back very early the following morning to my place, on my way back home, I observed that the same car is still following me , so I played smart on her. I saw an uncompleted building by the way, so I entered inside and hide in one of the rooms. After about 15 minutes, she came out of the car and head inside.
" who are you? And why are you following me? I asked her immediately she entered the building, she was shocked by the question and also by my sudden appearance.
" emmm...I...I..was..emm.. " she stammered.
" there's no point lying here, so just tell me the Truth. Who are you!!! " I shouted.
" OK OK , you got me, I'm a detective, am working on a murder case you are somehow connected to" she said.
" what?" I retorted sharply.
" a month ago, a commissioner son was murdered at his birthday by some groups girls that called themselves the slay Queen's. Their leader is my target. I have been working on this case since the past one month, but they seems very powerful and they leave no evidence behind. 2 days ago, I saw you coming out of the Queen's residence, so I followed you, i did my research on you and I found out that there's a connection between you and my target " she said.
" so what the hell do you want from me" I muttered angrily.
" easy don't get mad with me, all I want from you is simple, I want you to work with me and I want you to have an adventure with the slay Queen's "

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by skubido(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hmmmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by SaturnNick(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nice work. Looking forward to more. Your grammer though, needs more editing.
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by francium001: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Twists everywhere, I thought Joy will be Ayo's doom and not Yemi, but right now I don't know what to think again.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by youngproov(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2018

Episode 11

Life may be sad but it’s always beautiful.
" an adventure with the slay Queen's? Are you crazy or what? You want me to work with you, a cop? That's not happening, I won't get involve in this suicide mission, life is too beautiful for a wild goose chase. Excuse me and don't ever follow me again " I yelled at her. She was shocked by my response, I guessed she was expecting something quite cinch from me but she got it the other way round.
" ay, please listen to me, am sorry if I've been following you around.its just that you are my only hope of catching her. Without you am doom. Look am not requesting you, Am begging you, please help me, help me to bring her to justice " she pleaded. I looked at her for a while, thinking of the kind of response to give her.
" stay out of my way, I don't want a complicated life, I want a normal life has everyone does. Am sorry I can't help you " I said then I made to leave.
" he was my brother, it was my brother that she killed!!!. She killed my brother that night. I became a cop just because of her. Ever since our father became a commissioner, our life's has been complicated. Do you know how it feels to lose a brother? Am not going to stop until I bring justice to whoever that have hands in my brother death. Now look at me and tell me you are not helping me" she said with tears running down her face.
I admitted she caught me off guide, I felt sorry for her and I couldn't help seeing a lady crying.
" am sorry about your brother, am really sorry about his death. Please accept my condolence. I...I am just afraid of death, am afraid if I get involve...that I might die... Well I believe what will be, will surely be... So is there anything I can do for you now" I said with utmost sincerity.
" thank you " she said wiping away her tears.

Back at home, I sat on my bed and began to reminisce about my moment with Janet. I remembered the warnings my mother gave me but its seems am going off her warnings.
I picked up my phone and texted yemi, she replied immediately with a call after she got the message.

Yemi: hello baby boo.

Me: hi.

Yemi: I saw your message, and I can't stop reading it over and over again. Seriously you miss me?

Me: yea, kind of.

Yemi: should I send my girls to come take you.

Me: no, I want you to come to my place.

Yemi: can't you come to mine?

Me: you've never been to my place. I want you and I together alone here in my place.

Yemi: that's romantic but am the kind of person that don't do such a thing, the street is dangerous you know. But since you said you want me alone am coming right away.

Me: can't wait to see you dear.

Yemi: me too, love you plenty.

She ended the call and I began to tidy up my room, I place a voice recorder somewhere around the room. Those are part of the evidence Janet wanted so bad, so I made an arrangement for it.
She arrived in less than 10 minutes, I opened the door for her but I was shocked by what I saw. Standing behind her is a spirit guard, he was armed with a machete and a red ribbon was tied on his head and arms.
" my baby boo" she said, throwing me a hug.
" i—i thought I said you should come online " I asked with an unspoken fear.
" yea, I came alone, I drive myself here " she said with grin.
I was at the edge of pointing to the spirit guard behind her when I realized the danger of revealing my gift to her, so I pretended as if I see nothing.
I allowed her in, but I was surprised when the spirit guard followed her in too.
" what happened to the law of privacy " I muttered out angrily. She looked at me with a weird expression.
" what do you mean?" She asked slowly.
" not you jare, I was talking to this... I mean, emmm, we should exercise some laws in physics. Like Newton's law." I said covering up foolishly.
She smiled then she gave an unexpected kiss. She was about turning it to a long one when I stopped.
" it's too early for that, let's get to know each other better first, I barely know you " I said with the hope of getting something vital from her. I never for once take my eyes off her spirit guard, occasionally my eye will met with his, but I will quickly take them away. He seems to be listening to our conversation which I certainly don't like.
" so tell me about yourself, apart from being a student, what other things do you do, I will like to know everything " I said with a cozy smile.
It's took her a while before she began talking, she felt suspicious but my charms are killing her. I never stop smiling at her and she fell for it.
" OK OK, my life history is quite not good, I lost my parent when I was 10, my aunt took me in and she took full responsibility of me. She thought me how to be strong, how to be desperate and how to protect myself. I worked for big people, even the police, if they want to do some shit and they don't want to get their hands dirty, they send for us. And we will do the shit for them. I have girls all over the campus and outside beyond, working for me. I pay them all cos I'm their boss. And they obey every single command I made. Speaking about guys, I hate them a lot. I just don't know why am attracted to you. Despite the various warning...I still just like you " she said.
Its took me 5 minute to digest what she said. The only thing am happy about was that she like me, and with this I can get all I want from her.
She spent the weekend at my place, and I was able to record some vital information about her down. Her spirit guard was all around through out, due to that I couldn't do anything silly . what if his dick get erected seeing both of us having sex. I wouldn't want to risk that.
With the way I see things, she's in love with Ay, the wrong guy. Unfortunately am not in for love am in for an adventure.

On a beautiful Sunday morning I was coming back from church when someone covered my face from behind.
" guess who?" The person said.
After mentioning all the person I know I decided to check who the person is, I turned back only to see a mad man behind me. I waited not. I threw away my Bible and began running like a Poland pig. After running for some minutes I decided to rest under a tree.
While still resting, a little boy came up to me. He sat beside me and stared directly into my eyes.
" you should be thankful to the mad man, he covered your eye so you won't be able to see the death passing, there's a limitation to your gift, there are things you suppose not to see. No one see death and live to tell the story. I see the future and I can see the past. Your future lies so many unspoken things. But the death in your past is hurting your future. Don't let him win. And if you will excuse me, you are sitting right in front of my house" he said. I stood up and I watched as he disappeared into the tree. He said a lot of things I couldn't process clearly. I wondered what he meant by being hurt by a death from the past. I tried to walk it off but I couldn't.

I got back home very perplex, I met my room opened and I wondered who might be inside my room.
I entered only to see the spirit guard standing comfortably beside my reading table. I pretended as if I didn't see him. I called on yemi hoping she's around but I got no response.
" what could he be doing here in my room" I thought loudly.
All of a sudden, he shifted his attention to me. Looking directly into my eye balls. I was a bit scared, I tried to ignore him when I saw he walking around around my room. I began loosing my patience so I voiced out.
" hey you, stop right there. You can't just be walking around as if this place belong to you. You are an intriguer for crying out loud. I think you've overstay your welcome. Please get the hell out of here right now!!!" I shouted. He didn't reply me instead he continue walking around. He saw the recorder tape on top of my cabinet, he moved towards it but I quickly grab it before he do. He looked at me with great fury. He unsheathed is machete and faced me directly. I fetched for a very good cutlass under my bed and made ready for a counter attack. That's if he attack me first. I was staring into his eye with confidence and braveness when a knock is heard on the door. The door opened and yemi hop in.
" Ayo what are you doing with a cutlass!!!" She shouted.
" tell this dog of yours, the hell is he doing in my house? " I retorted.
" I don't understand you... You mean you can see him" she replied slowly.
" Hell yes!!! I can see the godamn dog of yours " I retorted angrily.
"No it's impossible !!!" she muttered.

To be continued....

3 Likes

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2018
The impossible has become the possible Ride on dear
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2018
The impossible has become the possible Ride on dear
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by GreatAmmy(f): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2018
grin Waiting
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by hollawuyi2013(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2018
This story line no be here ooooo.... Kudos bro.
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by crossfm: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
What else can I say if not wa oo you are good dude.
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by aprilwise(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is a dangerous adventure.thanks for the update.
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by francium001: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Anger is a very dangerous thing on its own.
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by churchee: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
fast o
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by efeteb: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
You are doing great.

Oliver Twist
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by skubido(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmmmm, Ay need to be very very careful ooooo

OP tanks for the update
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by Damibiz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
....This our adventure will be great...dame....nice work man
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by oloyedprince1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
baba At ur stori na stew jare gbayi
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Guy drop the shid now ain’t no time b4 my sub finish. embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by youngproov(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2018

Previously on Adventure with the slay Queen's

I entered only to see the yemi spirit guard standing comfortably beside my reading table. I pretended as if I didn't see him. I called on yemi hoping she's around but I got no response.
" what could he be doing here in my room" I thought loudly.
All of a sudden, he shifted his attention to me. Looking directly into my eye balls. I was a bit scared, I tried to ignore him when I saw him walking around around my room. I began to lose my patience so I voiced out.
" hey you, stop right there. You can't just be walking around as if this place belong to you. You are an intriguer for crying out loud. I think you've overstay your welcome. Please get the hell out of here right now!!!" I shouted. He didn't reply me instead he continue walking around. He saw the recorder tape on top of my cabinet, he moved towards it but I quickly grab it before him. He looked at me with an unimaginable fury. He unsheathed is machete and faced me directly. I fetched for a very good cutlass under my bed and made ready for a counter attack. That's if he attack me first. I was staring into his eye with confidence and braveness when a knock is heard on the door. The door opened and yemi hop in.
" Ayo what are you doing with a cutlass!!!" She shouted surprisely.
" tell this dog of yours, the hell is he doing in my house? " I retorted.
" I don't understand you... You mean you can see him" she replied slowly.
" Hell yes!!! I can see the godamn dog of yours " I retorted angrily.
"No it's impossible !!!" she muttered.

Episode 12

Love is so strange. Sometimes it becomes reason to live life and sometimes to leave life.
I hold tight on the cutlass, with my eye fixed directly on the spirit guard. He wasn't in anyway showing cowardice. He stood strong against me with his eye burning like a red coal.
" ay back off, I will talk to him" yemi said. I took a step backward, without taking my eyes off him.
" I want you back home, right now!!!" Yemi command. And within a blink of an eye, he was gone.
I took a deep breath, then fall lifeless pig on the bed. I wouldn't have hesitate in combating with the spirit guard, if not for yemi interference. Well thank God she did, cos am no match for him.
” you know ay... I don't know what to say, why's everything about you so weird, you saw a thing meant for only me to see... For the past few weeks, I have been sacrificing a lot of things for you. I was warned that you will be my downfall, that you will betray me. But I turned deaf to those warnings. And for the first time in my life am feeling insecure, you let me send away my only guard, I still don't understand why am doing all this for you. " she muttered. I didn't reply her immediately, instead I helped myself with a chilled water. I need to cool my head off her spirit guard.
" do I make you soft? Or do I weakens you? Let make one thing clear here, I lied to you being a bad boy. Am certainly not who you think I am. You are bad, a killer, a murderer, whenever things goes wrong, you must be the reason. Because of who you are, my whole life is in danger. Am cupped under your circumstances. If you can't change for good and start doing what is right, I think its best we both go on separate ways. I can never be in love with a lady like you!!! " i yelled angrily at her.
She went mute for minutes without saying a word. She couldn't look into my eyes, her face was buried down. After a while, she raised on her feet. She wanted to say something but she swallowed the words back in, then she left.

I picked up my phone then run a call through to Janet.

Janet: Ay what's up?

Me: am sorry to say this. Am not interested in this game anymore.

Janet: why? What went wrong?

Me: she has foreseen everything, she know I will betray her. She can change her mind and kill me anytime.

Janet: so?

Me: I told her the bitter truth, I said, I can't be with a lady like her. And I know, that's the end of the road. Cos she won't of any reason be the person I want her to be. She can't be the good girl I want her to be. She will always be a criminal.

Janet: ay you shouldn't have said that to her.

Me: I can't help being a betrayal neither. Even if she's bad, the guilt of betrayal will always run in my vein till my last breath.

Janet: so can I have the little evidence you have.

Me: no problem, you know where to find me .

I ended the call, then head to the bathroom for a cold shower. When evening arrived, I went to my best friend place, I need to fill her head with my recent activities, I've been hiding a lot of things from her, which is very unusual of me.
I was surprised when I met ope at her place. Its seems both of them have been getting along quietly. He was eating rice when I entered.
"Ope!!! Papa God, see the life a fornicator. Upon how girls full campus, na my best friend you choose to fornicate with abi. Look at how he sitdown like tipper chairman, eating rice like person wey hunger swear for" I let out loudly.
" Ay take am easy na, you understand as e dey go between me and this girl na, no dey do me like this na. You no it's not easy for a guy like me to change like that na, but believe me am trying, i have do away with all my side chicks. I love your friend daku, I love..."
"Whatever" I cut in before he could finish his words.
I was served my own plate of rice too, after am done eating, I called Agatha behind, and I fill her up with all my recent secret. One thing about best friend, they give the best advise.

Weeks passed, I didn't hear from yemi neither do I make any means of contacting her . life goes on except for some anomalous misery that do occur sometimes. Joy seems to be in love with Ay, and Ayokemi couldn't sleep without having a thought about ay. I was playing my game so cool between the two of them and non of them never suspect anything.

I hate attending vigils cos I do see things I wish I never have seen. Agatha invited me to a vigil one day. I didn't want to go but after a lot of persuasion, I followed her. The vigil was scheduled to hold by 10 pm. We got there around 9:45. But before we entered I saw a big black eagle with only an eye sitting on the church roof. I drew Agatha attention to it. But she didn't see anything, she thought that I was overstating about the black eagle. So I kept mute and entered in with her.
The praise and worship was awesome, to be sincere I saw the pure spirit moving majestically in our mist . when the pastor came to the alter, four angels where beside him and every words he speak came with fire. One thing I noticed about the pastor, he was spirit gifted but he lack the gift of sight, which means he is not a seer. We got into the prayer section and also the deliverance section. It was a horrific sight, even when the pastor instructed us all to close our eyes. My eye was fully opened. I saw as he casted demon away from some possessed soul. He casted a powerful demon away from a lady. When the demon was out, he looked around then he began heading towards me. My intentions was to run, but somehow I didn't. He was two steps away from where i am,when he turned and face the pastor.
" tonight their shall be tears in your household, you can only escape this if you didn't sleep in your house. But if you do.. Hahaha. No one sleep in that house and won't be dead by dawn" the demon said, then he disappeared. No one heard him, not even the pastor. I wanted to mind my businesses but I realized I could save a life with my gift. So immediately after the end of the vigil , I ran to meet the pastor. I told him what I saw and what I heard.
" does the holy spirit tells you that?" He asked. I knew it wasn't from the pure spirit but from the demon himself.
" emmm... I heard it from a demon you casted away, not from the holy spirit " I said with my head facing downward. The pastor didn't believe me.he said he wouldn't listen anything from the devil, indirectly he is tagging me a devil. I tried all my best to make him believe me but all my efforts were abortive. All because i said I heard it from a demon.
He had a twin girls, and both of them are very beautiful.
I went to Agatha and narrated everything to her.
" right now am less concern about the pastor, look at those two girls, they will die just because of their father foolishness " I said sorrowfully.
" maybe you should give it one more try, but this time try the weaker vessel, his wife" Agatha advised. And immediately, I run quickly to them. They were already inside the car and they Were about leaving.
" excuse me ma, is it really compulsory you go home tonight, I was thinking maybe you could stay back in the church till dawn. At least, this is the house of God, it is the safest place anyone could be. And beside I need some counseling from you and your husband " i said. As God may have it. It worked. she convinced her husband and they both agreed to counsel me till dawn. Now I understand why the snake approached eve in the garden of eden.
I couldn't go home too, I had to wait for an importune counseling. I shared my experienced with them and also my gift. The counseling wasn't as bored as I thought. Their two daughters contributed to the talk, and it was also a great pleasure taking to the twins. Apart from the fact that they are beautiful, their voice could melt a metal heart. Their names are Vanessa and Victoria. We exchanged contact during the counseling and to Frank and sincere, the talk was awesome we didn't know when clock ticked 7:00 .
Exactly a minute after 7am. I call entered the pastor phone. And he received the greatest shock of his life. Their was an earth tremor which swallowed in his whole house.
Immediately the news was passed to him. He shifted his gaze towards me. I can see tears gathering in his eyes. Everyone was in confusion of his sudden change of mood. He later break the news to us.
"As am speaking to you right now, our house is a Vitim of an earth tremor. And God used this young man here to save our lives from a sudden death. if not for him we will all be dead by now, am sorry that i doubted you. I will be forever great full to you, please help me appreciate this young man" he said slowly. I couldn't explain how I felt that day, the news travels fast across the church and before I knew it, I was the talk of the town.
I felt really great doing something great, the pastor counseled me to use my gift in helping people so as from that day, I stopped minding my businesses.

Examination was fast approaching, and every student know the important of having a good grade and the important of having a carry over, no one will want that.
Some weeks to the exams, a night tutorial was arranged, which was schedule between 7pm to 9 pm. But due to some difficulties, the tutorial ended at 11:30 pm. I walked joy to where she will take a bike before I began heading back alone to my villa.
I was about getting home when I began to feel the presence of a ghost, my head began swelling up and my palm and feet were as cold as an ice.
I knew the ghost will be somewhere close so I increased my pace. I got home only to see the ghost sitting right infront of my door, Whereas preventing me from entry. I knew he must be there for a reason. So I voiced out.
" hello young man, you are blocking my way, I need to enter in and sleep" I said assertively. He faced up and his face resemble someone I know but I couldn't remember clearly.
" my name is Johnson, Janet brother. I need your help" he said. I wonder how he was able to discover my ability of sight. From the stories have heard from some elders , contact are not meant to be made with ghost let alone to be communicating with them.
" am sorry, you are dead, and am a living. There should not be any interaction between us. So I certainly can't help you " I muttered.
" I think you should reconsider my offer cos I can help you with the past death that's is hurting you" he said. I never expected that from him. The death from the past was a great misery to me. The fact that I don't have an idea of when, where and how the death operate has became an unsolved puzzle to me. Reconsidering the situation, I have to rethink my decision. I gave it some minutes thought then made up my mind to help him,since he got a help to offer in return.
" so—what is it you want from me?" I mumbled.
" I want you to reveal the misery behind my death, out for everyone to know "
I laughed at him, cos his death seems not to have a misery to me. All I know was that, he was shot dead on his birthday night by Yemi. That seems to be a cold blooded death, I wouldn't imagine it having a misery.
" I don't think you need my help here, your sister is actually taking a lead on the case, she knows the killer, and she's working on getting justice for your death " I said calmly to him. He stood up and walked up and down for a while. He seems uncertain about what to say but after a while he let loose of the cat.
" the main reason why I need your help is because of my sister Janet, I don't want her to become the way I am. You might find this as suprise... I wasn't killed by whom you thought I was. You were both wrong about my killer"
That got me puzzled, I began to wonder about what he meant about being killed by someone else.
" I'm in darkness, what and where exactly are you driving at, what did you mean by that statement? " I asked with a puzzled face.
" let start from the source and take it step by step, the first step is understanding the whole situation. And the second step is reconciling back with yemi. She's the key to the truth ..."
I cut it along the way.
" reconcile back with yemi? Urggghh... That will be hell"
I muttered.

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by oloyedprince1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
baba gbayi
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by WAACUT(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
I just love this story
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by crossfm: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
You keep on making me to want more.thanks.
Re: Adventure With The Slay Queen's by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nice one
We need more
Thanks for the update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Abandoned Child / The Adventure Of Corper John / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.