Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women (7046 Views)

Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by realmedia(f): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2018
A young man has gone viral on social media after he shared loved-up photos of himself with 23 different women. Some of the photos were taken in bed.

See full photos below.

via : https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/man-goes-viral-after-sharing-photos-of.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Maceka(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by realmedia(f): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2018

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Maceka(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2018
That guy nah male olosho grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Donald95(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Mere looking at those ladies eyes, you will believe with me that the guy is really good on their pu.s.sy and am sure many nairalanders wish to lay with him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Deckline(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Yahoo+

4 Likes

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by gistblogger: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2018
cool
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Khallyella(f): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2018
grin
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Khallyella(f): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Interesting..
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by ojun50(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Best way to enjoy life, those of you shouting my bf, my gf do dis nd that una no serious,

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Kimcutie: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Bad gang
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Kimcutie: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Khallyella:
grin
Hwfa, u see my last mention?
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by lilmax(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2018
wait wait gat this eeriest feeling

is that shade? shocked

its finished

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chai shocked

He should hv sell his cum not this
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by samysmoothfresh: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
My niggah!!!

#saffi

11 Likes

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Rextizzle(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Khallyella:
Interesting..
I hope you are not among the girls
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Foodforthought: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Khallyella:
Interesting..
Where did you come from, biko? Your kind of beauty is rare
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
PantMan cheesy I pity their wombs
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Brostitude!!

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by dannybrasky(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Some people are viewing this topic to see if peradventure they would come across any lady that is familiar grin .
I hope ya girlfriend's no dey among?

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Rextizzle(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Colourich:
Brostitude!!
Prostitute!!
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by MannieA(f): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
okay.. good for him.. some niggas don't wanna grow up......everything dey do would end up on social media... piece of crap...
and the thing is..he's actually jobless... I can bet DAT he's a gigolo
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by BMaretraitors(f): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Black men are the bottom feeders of the world, have nothing to give the world but sex and children they can't feed. No one respects them.

I'm only 15 and i know this already.
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Bloooody(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Khallyella:
Interesting..
I do not worry.
I will make you smile more than those women.
Where do you live?
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Randy100: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:
okay.. good for him.. some niggas don't wanna grow up......everything dey do would end up on social media... piece of crap...
and the thing is..he's actually jobless... I can bet DAT he's a gigolo
The young man owns a bakery. He is rich, take that from me.
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by MannieA(f): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
Randy100:
The young man owns a bakery. He is rich, take that from me.

he's ur friend obviously
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by metroid(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Young man is on a money induced testosterone marathon grin
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Randy100: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
MannieA:

he's ur friend obviously
Not really, it is just that there are people you know and they know you but they are not ur friend.
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by OkunrinOloro: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Finest641(f): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
realmedia:
A young man has gone viral on social media after he shared loved-up photos of himself with 23 different women. Some of the photos were taken in bed.

See full photos below.

via : https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/man-goes-viral-after-sharing-photos-of.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Blessed are you among women

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by ADRIAN88(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Asides purpose, My only dream in life right now is that my thighs don't rub together when I walk, pussy, big ass and all its other friends don't excite me no more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / This Is My Kind Of Man (photo) / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.