Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Am Attracted To Older Women. Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Attracted To Older Women. Is It Normal? (569 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Attracted To Older Women. Is It Normal? by lawman88(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
I am a 32 years (real age) Ph.D. student in a federal university in Nigeria. I don't really know why but I'm attracted to ladies that are older than me. Ladies between 30-45 years. Most of the young ladies trying so hard to get my attention get disappointed when I show them signs that I'm not interested in them. Please is it normal?

My parents don't like it and want me to befriend ladies between 20-26 years
Re: I Am Attracted To Older Women. Is It Normal? by pacificman: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
lawman88:
I am a 32 years (real age) Ph.D. student in a federal university in Nigeria. I don't really know why but I'm attracted to ladies that are older than me. Ladies between 30-45 years. Most of the young ladies trying so hard to get my attention get disappointed when I show them signs that I'm not interested in them. Please is it normal?

My parents don't like it and want me to befriend ladies between 20-26 years

its normal..its just your fetish of loving matured meat instead of those smalis
Re: I Am Attracted To Older Women. Is It Normal? by lawman88(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
pacificman:

I don't love them because of sex. The likeness for older women comes naturally don't love them because of sex. The likeness for older women comes naturally
Re: I Am Attracted To Older Women. Is It Normal? by lawman88(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
pacificman:

don't love them because of sex. The likeness for older women comes naturally don't love them because of sex. The likeness for older women comes naturally
Re: I Am Attracted To Older Women. Is It Normal? by pacificman: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
lawman88:

don't love them because of sex. The likeness for older women comes naturally don't love them because of sex. The likeness for older women comes naturally

last last na sex go end am and remember you are not alone..lots of men have this feeling
Re: I Am Attracted To Older Women. Is It Normal? by lawman88(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
pacificman:

last last na sex go end am and remember you are not alone..lots of men have this feeling

Well......if you say so....
Re: I Am Attracted To Older Women. Is It Normal? by Splinz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
smiley

Very normal.

Just that, you're probably a re-incarnation of your ancestor.
Re: I Am Attracted To Older Women. Is It Normal? by lawman88(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Splinz:
smiley

Very normal.

Just that, you're probably a re-incarnation of your ancestor.

Hahaha.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc: Company Requests ‘gorgeous Females,’ Rejects Male Corpers / A Woman That Killed Her Husband With What She Was Carrying And It Love / Emotional And Mental Well Being..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.