Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90216 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

286 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
No comment Enjoy ..

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by meobizy(f): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Join Year: 2018. Total Number Of Comments Posted: 2.

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Notateflonguy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
You pity for him??....you'd better pity yourself....fucking another man's property!!!! ....even if the girl is foolish must you be foolish with her??

1138 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by vibbb: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ok Weldon, but i advice you to back off when she get married.
But until then keep enjoying yourself.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Godspower320: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jehovah witness men are only good on missionary.. that's there mission on earth

Maybe u dey give her doggy wey dey enter her brain�.. ride on and Bleep off when she gets married �

347 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Notateflonguy:
You pity for him??....you'd better pity yourself....fucking another man's property!!!! ....even if the girl is foolish must you be foolish with her??

Which other man's property?? They are not married yet. It's just that I feel somehow about it. Sometimes I put myself in the guy's shoes

60 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
meobizy:
Join Year: 2018. Total Number Of Comments Posted: 2.

Does it matter bro. I am a very busy person so I don't normally log in. So today I seek the opinion of people here you gonna start with that??

52 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Vyzz: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Godspower320:

Maybe u dey give her doggy wey dey enter her brain�.. ride on and Bleep off when she gets married �

Ah ah bros

Ur own Don do now...

Only 2 people in nairaland go make heaven...

Can I use this opportunity to ask why nobody like mannybbq guy?

37 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Munzy14(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now. She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.
Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church(I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.
They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we f**k each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be f***ing me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him
You guys are using each other, though she is on the higher side... Better Chase her away, before she finish the remaining part of you.

Beware of strange Woman.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Godspower320:

Lol... See punchline

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by donbachi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Don't give the devil the legal ground to destroy your destiny.

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Munzy14:

You guys are using each other, though she is on the higher side... Better Chase her away, before she finish the remaining part of you.

Beware of strange Woman.

Thanks bro

4 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by June15(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Girls cannot trusted o.. she's already into another relationship, about to wed and yet fucking another man..

Oh Lord of Nazareth, abeg give me my own personal wife wae be say she no go double date, talkless of fucking another man dick.. #Amen

222 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Notateflonguy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

Which other man's property?? They are not married yet. It's just that I feel somehow about it. Sometimes I put myself in the guy's shoes
Wise up man... Be a bro to that guy and leave his girl....you'll get more respect that way.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Ningen(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lies. You don't feel any pity for him.

You're nothing but a useless díldo that a woman is using to scratch her vagina so how can you??

I don't understand how you can comfortably be fúcking someone's fiancee. You are shameless.

242 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Notateflonguy:

Wise up man... Be a bro to that guy and leave his girl....you'll get more respect that way.

Respect from who exactly?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ningen:
Lies. You don't feel any pity for him.

You're nothing but a useless díldo that a woman is using to scratch her vagina so how can you??

I don't understand how you can comfortably be fúcking someone's fiancee. You are shameless.

Ok seen. We all have our opinion. I have seen yours

8 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP, it's about time you back off.

I just dey pity the man that she wants to marry in advance.

14 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by AfroKnight: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
If your babe has a male bestie or is still on good terms with an ex, you MAY be sharing her o.

OP, I just want to let you know that thunder will faya you for helping her cheat on her innocent fiancé.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Notateflonguy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

Respect from who exactly?

Keep being a shame then

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Weep for some men cry. If only they know what they are bringing home as wives.
Fanatical religious folks are the worse beings on earth

Ode op sef can't chase the snake awayangry

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
AfroKnight:
If your babe has a male bestie or is still in good terms with an ex, you MAY be sharing her o.

OP, I just want to let you know that thunder will faya you for helping her cheat on her innocent fiancé.

� funny. Do you know how many times I have told her to go? To the extent I had to tell my girlfriend to answer her call one day she called. She just told my girlfriend to tell me that she knew I was there. That she would call back later. Aftermath of that call with my girlfriend is story for another day

10 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dicktion:
Weep for some men cry. If only they know what they are bringing home as wives.
Fanatical religious folks are the worse beings on earth

Ode op sef can't chase the snake awayangry

Chase which snake?? I was with this babe before the guy came into the picture. The babe told him she was seeing someone else. He had to go straight to the girl's parents. They accepted him because he is their church member

29 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Notateflonguy:

Keep being a shame then

The thing is, I have being with the babe before the guy came with his marriage rubbish. The girl told him she doesn't want. The guy went to her parents and convinced them because he is a Jehovah witness too and I am not. Her parents started mounting pressure and her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Macqueeny(f): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
U better pity urself, u don't know d curse on you sleeping with another man property that he paid on her, if it some tradition and d man do thunderbolt on her and u sleep wt her it death ooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Notateflonguy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

The thing is, I have being with the babe before the guy came with his marriage rubbish. The girl told him she doesn't want. The guy went to her parents and convinced them because he is a Jehovah witness too and I am not. Her parents started mounting pressure and her

Stop stressing yourself.... She's with another man simple

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

Chase which snake?? I was with this babe before the guy came into the picture. The babe told him she was seeing someone else. He had to go straight to the girl's parents. They accepted him because he is their church member
So does that justify you still fvcking her even when she finally gets married Cos she already stated how many times a day she'd be Coming over to collect embarassed

15 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dicktion:
So does that justify you still fvcking her even when she finally gets married Cos she already stated how many times a day she'd be Coming over to collect embarassed

I am not planning to continue sleeping with her even after her marriage

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

I am not planning to continue sleeping with her even after her marriage
But she's planning embarassed

22 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dicktion:

But she's planning embarassed

But bro, guys should endeavor to make a girl love and be comfortable around them before talking about marrying her. How can you plan to marry a lady that doesn't love you? Na wetin cause all these things oo

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mayng01(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmm! You don’t know the guy but you feel for him. But your dick did not relax at that moment of feeling. I wanted to blame you but I can’t , all I see is Women and their wayward life. So unfortunate for an unfortunate man.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.