Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. (8180 Views)

Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know / Which Nigerian State Has The Highest Number Of Runz Girls / How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Pumpumking: 2:32am On Dec 19, 2021
pocohantas:
I guess it is the new cool. Saw them standing in front of Quilox few weeks back. Scantily dressed, long eyelashes, bleached out, there was just something about their looks that didn't appeal to me. So, I was confused as to how some men or some preeks, find them attractive. My dear, everyone with im hustle.

If your babe is living above her means, watch your HIV status. If your guy is living above his means, protect your head and dirty pant cheesy.

U use to work for Quilox? wink
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Nyascobar1414: 2:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

80k is big moiney to u? undecided
Nope man.. But you lying
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Pumpumking: 2:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Nope man..
But you lying

And u think am lyin? Am lyin over 80k, really? Why u think am lyin? undecided
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by EbenezerTriumph: 3:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

Google RIMMING sir!! smiley
who spoil you
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Boss13: 3:37am On Dec 19, 2021
It is getting out of hand and I think the Ministry of Women Affairs and Empowered Feminist Groups need to step in. The irony is getting out of order. On one hand, you have them screaming equality and women's rights and within seconds objectifying themselves and selling their privates and worn out vaginas for less than $10.00. I truly feel sad for young men and if I was young I don't think I would marry or probably I would marry from an Hausa family with strong conservative views and family ties.

For men placing value on women, you need to rethink - they all have a PRICE. It is either you can afford it or not. Stop wasting your limited scarce resources chasing women. Build yourself so you can have a huge plethora of women and markets (States, Regions, and Countries) to choose from. Don't allow your economic or financial condition hoodwink you in marrying a prostitute. It will be the beginning of your downfall.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 19, 2021
tommychow:

I've been wondering who actually knacks these runz girls. Who creates this business for them to the point they've oversaturated the whole Island?

Yahoo boys, Married men & Older Sugar Daddies. Some Oil workers, expatriates & some few tech boys that have money to throw away.

There is a long category of those ladies on the Island.

1. Island Road Prostitutes - Those ones who stand on the road.

2. Island Club babes / groupies - Those ones always hanging out with their friends in the club every other day. They look out for rich married men that may want to pick them up from the club.

3. Island Lounge babes - Those ones always hanging out at every Island lounge, you'll see them dress exotic, I use to wonder whether It's the lounge they are coming to with all this exotic dress, turns out they are just looking for customers codedly.

4. Instagram Island babes - Those ones on IG always posting thirst traps, their profile is always open. I stand to be corrected, any lady whose Instagram profile reads Model, Instagram Influencer, Sapiosexual & added with a Bible verse is a 99% a runs girl.

5. Instagram Island babes High level: Those ones always traveling from one country to another, they always travel alone & they are always Naked. You would NEVER EVER see them in a picture with their fellow girlfriends, colleagues or any female. Only them in every picture touring all over the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by 2buffagain(m): 4:52am On Dec 19, 2021
truthsayer009:

Yahoo boys, Married men & Older Sugar Daddies. Some Oil workers, expatriates & some few tech boys that have money to throw away.

There is a long category of those ladies on the Island.

1. Island Road Prostitutes - Those ones who stand on the road.

2. Island Club babes / groupies - Those ones always hanging out with their friends in the club every other day. They look out for rich married men that may want to pick them up from the club.

3. Island Lounge babes - Those ones always hanging out at every Island lounge, you'll see them dress exotic, I use to wonder whether It's the lounge they are coming to with all this exotic dress, turns out they are just looking for customers codedly.

4. Instagram Island babes - Those ones on IG always posting thirst traps, their profile is always open. I stand to be corrected, any lady whose Instagram profile reads Model, Instagram Influencer, Sapiosexual & added with a Bible verse is a 99% a runs girl.

5. Instagram Island babes High level: Those ones always traveling from one country to another, they always travel alone & they are always Naked. You would NEVER EVER see them in a picture with their fellow girlfriends, colleagues or any female. Only them in every picture touring all over the world.

#5 are among the Dubai shit choppers crew.
They have to be alone.
A person cannot eat shit and be comfortable being among human beings anymore.
There is too much damage. They are now sub-human.
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Pumpumking: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2021
Boss13:
It is getting out of hand and I think the Ministry of Women Affairs and Empowered Feminist Groups need to step in. The irony is getting out of order. On one hand, you have them screaming equality and women's rights and within seconds objectifying themselves and selling their privates and worn out vaginas for less than $10.00. I truly feel sad for young men and if I was young I don't think I would marry or probably I would marry from an Hausa family with strong conservative views and family ties.

For men placing value on women, you need to rethink - they all have a PRICE. It is either you can afford it or not. Stop wasting your limited scarce resources chasing women. Build yourself so you can have a huge plethora of women and markets (States, Regions, and Countries) to choose from. Don't allow your economic or financial condition hoodwink you in marrying a prostitute. It will be the beginning of your downfall.

angry
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Pumpumking: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Boss13:

^^^^^story
Bro i pay 80k juss few days ago & i had a blast. all men do this all the times simply becuz ee dont want sresss. Beo u no the deal STOP PRETENDING..we juss wanna yansh & go back home to our babe...no string attach..piriod!!
Runs girls are the best. THE HELP TO REDUSE STRESS!! ((REAL TALK)) wink
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Tboymessiah(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Boss13:

Oga Boss,
On this matter, after building oneself, what are the strategic means of getting a right woman.

Another one
To some men, broke Niggar, they sometimes have one girl friend, they believe she's loyal and love them is that really possible for a man to be poor and have a mature girl that loves him, for who he his?

More respect Boss man.
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Boss13: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tboymessiah:

Oga Boss,
On this matter, after building oneself, what are the strategic means of getting a right woman.

Another one
To some men, broke Niggar, they sometimes have one girl friend, they believe she's loyal and love them is that really possible for a man to be poor and have a mature girl that loves him, for who he his?

More respect Boss man.

A woman is as loyal as your pocket. The moment you are not financially appealing to her, she will monkey branch to another provider. This is the biological nature of women. That is why they all have a prize. Do not criticize them for this. It is of no use. It is the same rhetoric of a beautiful woman being appealing to most men.

Hence, I will be wrong to proclaim you can find the right woman. However, your income determines the kind of women you would be able to attract and likewise keep. The bigger your financial capability, the more appealing you are to women and that includes women from other countries, race, and colour.

Also, by right woman, I will presume you mean a wife. There is a difference between getting a wife and getting women. While a wife is also a woman, not all women are wives. I need to point that out. If you want a wife after building yourself and your finances, I wrote a thread in Nairaland about that - go and read it. I do not want to include them here and make this comment too long to read.

Also, if you want women for your pleasures, that's easy as long as you have the money to spend and I mean any woman. I can give you real life examples. For those women you consider top class, you need to get their attention. However, for you to get access into that social class, your money game must be big and consistent and you must be willingly to play game.

I also want to inform young men who think women stick with them because of who they are. That's a lie. Those women don't have options and are insecure. The moment they get the attention of a better provider than you they will dump you.

4 Likes

Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by motionarena: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Laturuturu:
The day I saw a girl who used to be a choirister in a church I used to attend at Festac.
She is now into runs. I was so surprised cos this babe act as though she is classic
I gathered money went to the spot with my face cap ofcourse it's been like six years since we saw last. I took her for the night
Bleep hell outta her
It was around 5am after the fourth round that I introduced myself to her. She felt a little uncomfortable but we both laughed
Lia Mustapha how far.
I dey hail
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Realmi: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
If men are not buying sex, ladies wont be selling
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Tboymessiah(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Boss13:

A woman is as loyal as your pocket. The moment you are not financially appealing to her, she will monkey branch to another provider. This is the biological nature of women. That is why they all have a prize. Do not criticize them for this. It is of no use. It is the same rhetoric of a beautiful woman being appealing to most men.

Hence, I will be wrong to proclaim you can find the right woman. However, your income determines the kind of women you would be able to attract and likewise keep. The bigger your financial capability, the more appealing you are to women and that includes women from other countries, race, and colour.

Also, by right woman, I will presume you mean a wife. There is a difference between getting a wife and getting women. While a wife is also a woman, not all women are wives. I need to point that out. If you want a wife after building yourself and your finances, I wrote a thread in Nairaland about that - go and read it. I do not want to include them here and make this comment too long to read.

Also, if you want women for your pleasures, that's easy as long as you have the money to spend and I mean any woman. I can give you real life examples. For those women you consider top class, you need to get their attention. However, for you to get access into that social class, your money game must be big and consistent and you must be willingly to play game.

I also want to inform young men who think women stick with them because of who they are. That's a lie. Those women don't have options and are insecure. The moment they get the attention of a better provider than you they will dump you.

More wisdom Oga Boss
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nice one Boss13:

Based on your earlier comments by a saying a Woman is loyal to your pocket, do you agree with this post below by a lady 2 months ago:

What if you have great personality, attitude, general approach but no money, would It still be the same?

https://www.nairaland.com/6302996/men-need-realise-having-money#96855341
Re: Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. by Boss13: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
truthsayer009:
Nice one Boss13:

Based on your earlier comments by a saying a Woman is loyal to your pocket, do you agree with this post below by a lady 2 months ago:

What if you have great personality, attitude, general approach but no money, would It still be the same?

https://www.nairaland.com/6302996/men-need-realise-having-money#96855341

I read what the lady wrote and she contradicted herself. She said "I'm not saying money is not important". Chief take this as the Gospel - money is important to these ladies. It is the foundation.

She spoke about personality and attitude. All what she means is don't be rude and belittle me because you are rich. Treat me, as least, as an equal if you can't treat me special. This translates to ATTENTION. They want the attention of a rich man who treats them special.

Great attitude, personality, and approach only scores you points when you are young - teens and in University (where everyone is still depending on their parents and guardians). As you get older, to get women, you have to come correct with your pocket else you would still deal with secondary school girls, who would later dump you for better providers as they get older.

I will close this comment by saying - a wealthy man has no time to be a clown fest to women because he knows the ladies are there for his resources.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins / My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.