Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (14646 Views)

What Programming Languages Do You Know? / What Programming Language Can I Use To Achieve This? / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by ArcToyin(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tella360:

Phyton is one of the hottest programming language now and it is in large demand because it is used in AI etc
Thank you for the response.
Am an freelance architect, I have heard about phyton and its lucrativeness. Am asking if there is a job through the knowledge of phython that could fetch me part time job?
Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by nnamdi16(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Akalia:
It depends on what you intend achieve as an aspiring programmer. If you want to learn Web development and design then learn the following in this order:
(1) Html
(2) CSS
(3) javascript
(4) php
(5) include a graphic software like corel draw, Photoshop e.t.c

If you want to build mobile apps or write computer programmes then go for python, though there are other programing languages but I chose python in this context because it's an open and general purpose programming language.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by asalimpo(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Akalia:
It depends on what you intend achieve as an aspiring programmer. If you want to learn Web development and design then learn the following in this order:
(1) Html
(2) CSS
(3) javascript
(4) php
(5) include a graphic software like corel draw, Photoshop e.t.c

If you want to build mobile apps or write computer programmes then go for python, though there are other programing languages but[b] I chose python in this context because it's an open and general purpose programming language. [/b]
arent most popular languages general purpose? Besides,if by open,you mean open-source , how many novices inspect the source codes of the languages they use? What percentage programmers even do this?
Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by frisby: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
sainttobs:
Start with HTML and CSS. They are both easy to understand and will give you a good understanding of how web development works. Next take on Javascript. Then you can move to server side languages like PHP, MySQL. Although I prefer NodeJS and MongoDB for server side and database.

After that you can start learning frameworks like ReactJS, VueJS, AngularJS, Django, Express etc.

What affordable trainings would you recommend for a beginner? CSS and HTML
Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by Temian1: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
frisby:

message me on WhatsApp lets discuss @09036674781
Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by 1xgg: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2019
dicksonadams:
If it is web development you are interested in then Learn in this order, html, css, Javascript.

Afterwards you can move to react and and Nodejs. Your knowledge of Javascript will make those two easy and fast.

You'll be fine
..... https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-web-developer-zero-to-mastery/
Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by sainttobs(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2019
frisby:

There are lots of free tutorials on YouTube. Check the following YouTube channels : Academind, NetNinja, TraversyMedia
Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by pseudonomer: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
If you really want to understand programming core, start with C/C++
Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by pseudonomer: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
ArcToyin:

Thank you for the response.
Am an freelance architect, I have heard about phyton and its lucrativeness. Am asking if there is a job through the knowledge of phython that could fetch me part time job?

Data Analysis, Machine Learning.
Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by johnparker009: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2019
In that matter, you can find the various answer from the various programmer. But first, you need to ask yourself for which purpose you need to learn programming language.
1. To do a job.
2. To fulfil your carrier goal or
3. To build an application.

So if you try to do a job then I strongly suggest learning Java, because If you notice 365 days you can find opening java in a various company like Intlum and more. But one thing keeps in mind that learning only java is not to get the job you need to learn SQL too. When you make learning J2EE then you may pass HTML, JavaScript and CSS.
Next, you must have to learn frameworks, even you learn java, CSS, HTML No one can give you the job because most of the company used frameworks to build the application.
If you are not a developer and try to make it then again I suggest you learn JAVA. It will not be a tough job for you to explore new tools and Java apis if you already know Java.
Hope these few suggestions make you understand the whole concept.
Re: What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With by ArcToyin(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
pseudonomer:

Data Analysis, Machine Learning.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ATM Machine Programming Language. / Ogun State Traims 200 Trained In Python Programming Language / Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.